Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

April 2011 Lock Rss

So I realize I'm probably A bit early, but I'm 5 and a bit weeks pregnant, and I'm due 30th of March, And I figure that thats pretty much April, and everyone tells me that because this is my first bubby I'll probably be over-due anyway smile
Just thought I'd start the thread so we can talk about our experiences as we go through them together smile

Tara xx
Hey Tara,

Congratulations on your pregnancy smile You must be feeling very excited. I hope you have been feeling well.

This is my second pregnancy and I'm due 28th March.

I'm really looking forward to my 12 week scan, because at the moment, I don't 'feel' pregnant. I just want to see that heartbeat smile

Looking forward to sharing experiences with you and the other late March/April ladies.

Take care

Heidi
Hi Tara and Heidi,
Congratulations to both of you:) I just joined the " Due March 2011" I'm EDD is 29th of March so I'm late march also. This is my second. I'm also really looking forward to sharing this exciting time with other mums to be. I have a scan on wednesday I can't wait and like you were saying Heidi I don't "feel" pregnant. Hope your both keeping well and getting as much as rest as you can smile
Nyssa
Hey ladies,

Congratulations to yous both!! smile

I'm not booked in for a scan for another two weeks, unfortunately. I really would love to get in there tomorrow but there just wasn't any spaces, besides I know it will be better to wait..
I don't really feel very pregnant either, I mean other than very tired! I've never been one to need naps during the day before!

So have yous told everyone, or keeping low-key for now??

Tara
Hello Ladies

Congratulations Nyssa and welcome smile Best wishes for your scan on Wednesday.

Tara I've been feeling quite tired too. I was going to wait until 12 weeks before telling everyone this time but our nearly 4 year old son told everyone at his daycare before we had even a chance to tell our families laugh So it's out now and I'm happy about it. I've only told my boss at work but none of my workplace mates know yet - might wait til 12 weeks.

How about you both? Have you told anyone yet?

Take care
Heidi

So I realize I'm probably A bit early, but I'm 5 and a bit weeks pregnant, and I'm due 30th of March, And I figure that thats pretty much April, and everyone tells me that because this is my first bubby I'll probably be over-due anyway smile
Just thought I'd start the thread so we can talk about our experiences as we go through them together smile

Tara xx

congratulates to all whos having a baby

my third child is due 25.12.2010 having bubba is awesome knowing i can be a mama again

i have 12 yr son CORY
after ten yr and losing my little daughter RIP sissy (LEEAHRNA GRACE)

cheers
Hi Ladies,
Heidi Thanks so much for the best wishes.I Also have been sooooo tired just been trying to rest when I can so in other words I'm really loving my afternoon naps smile

I Have told the important people like family, close friends...I'm really really bad at keeping secerts haha. You guys started having cravings?? Mine is a bad one...Meat pies...I hope this one passes soon tongue
Hope you are all keeping well smile

mum of 3- Congratulations on your pregnancy...
Hi girls,

Can I join too? It's only early days but we got a very definite positive yesterday which makes this baby due aroud the 15th April. This will be number 2 for us smile

Hi girls,

Can I join too? It's only early days but we got a very definite positive yesterday which makes this baby due aroud the 15th April. This will be number 2 for us smile

Hi Kristen...Of course you can join smile Congratulations on your pregnancy. This will be my 2nd aswell.
HI girls, congratulations to u all
my due date is about 5th April, 2nd baby for us. Im really annoyed i cant get into c a doctor for 2 wks, i jus cant wait to have an ultrsound, my family r scaring me sayin they all have a feeling im havin twins bcos im a twin. they freakin me out majorly.
Ive noticed a few of us r having No. 2, just curious how old No. 1 is. Mine is 14mths i kinda feel bad is this normal?

HI girls, congratulations to u all
my due date is about 5th April, 2nd baby for us. Im really annoyed i cant get into c a doctor for 2 wks, i jus cant wait to have an ultrsound, my family r scaring me sayin they all have a feeling im havin twins bcos im a twin. they freakin me out majorly.

Thanks Stacenath1 Congratulations to you smile...I'm having my second my lil man is 20 months and will be 28 months when the bub is due...I must say I do in a way feel bad because I know i'm going to have my hands full and my full attention will not be given to him but on the other hand my little man is going to be a big brother and I'm sure he is going to love that smile
Sign in to follow this topic