Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

April 2011 Lock Rss

Thats true, i feel abit better now. My lil man loves babies he get excited wen he sees them so im sure he'll love it.

Thanks Stacenath1 Congratulations to you smile...I'm having my second my lil man is 20 months and will be 28 months when the bub is due...I must say I do in a way feel bad because I know i'm going to have my hands full and my full attention will not be given to him but on the other hand my little man is going to be a big brother and I'm sure he is going to love that smile

Thats true, i feel abit better now. My lil man loves babies he get excited wen he sees them so im sure he'll love it.

Sounds like he will be a great big brother...
Hello everyone

Congratulations and welcome to stacenath1, Kristen & Mum of 3 Blessings. I hope you are all well. smile

Nyssa - Meat pies - Yum! No cravings for me yet. In my first pregnancy, I only craved toasted cheese sandwiches. I tried to convince my DH that I was craving chocolate but he didn't buy it. laugh

Stacenath1 - This is my second too. DS will be 4 in October so there will be a 4 1/2 year gap between them. This is perfect for us because I don't think we would have coped with two close together.

Twins? Why are people so preoccupied with pregnant women and whether or not they are having twins? I'm not a twin - I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and already someone asked if I think I will be having twins??? Try not to stress about it - if twins run in the family, don't they skip a generation? Good luck with your ultrasound. I have another 6 weeks to wait.

My son is excited about being a big brother. He told me he doesn't like babies but he likes our baby laugh
hey tara and everyone im about 5 weeks i believe so im due around the 4th of april this is my second but im feeling alot sicker earlier on then last time are any of you feeling this yet? also i live in northen qld at the moment and they tell me im not suppose to have a 12 week ultrasound so is it normall not to have it? or should i argue 2 have it because i really want to make sure everything is ok and the baby is healthy.
YAY!!! Scan went well yesterday heartbeat was around 115bpm. It was so wonderful to see my lil bug haha... They dated me the 27th of march but I'm sticking with the 29th as my parnter wasn't home for them dates to match up tongue I'm really feeling it the pass few days I'm so tired I just can't think sad Hope you all are well...And get as much rest as you can...

hey tara and everyone im about 5 weeks i believe so im due around the 4th of april this is my second but im feeling alot sicker earlier on then last time are any of you feeling this yet? also i live in northen qld at the moment and they tell me im not suppose to have a 12 week ultrasound so is it normall not to have it? or should i argue 2 have it because i really want to make sure everything is ok and the baby is healthy.

Hi Whitney,
Congratulations smile I'm feeling much much more "sicker" this time around.It really is up to you weather you want to have a scan at 12 weeks or not and if you do and your doctor doesn't get you a referral are you able to go to another doctor??? I think a Nuchal translucency scan is pretty important. My doctor asked me if I wanted the scan..and of course I said yes like you I want to make sure everthing is ok...smile

Why Hello Whitney smile Liking Huggies? Can't wait for you to come home! smile

I haven't had any other pregnancy's to compare this too sad but I only just got sick last night! I spent half the night with my head in a bucket! haha the boyfriend thought it was quite funny!
Nothing today though, Thank God!

Yeah, I think maybe you should go see another doctor Whit.. If there is any others in that town? haha smile
Hi Girls
Im due 4th April and this will be my second. I have a son who is 2 and half months and have been trying for the past year and a half, and hopefully this pregnancy goes alright after having 3 m/c so far. Anyway i have my doctors appt tomorrow, so we'll see what she has to say.

Kylie
Thanks for the welcome girls!!

Baby brain has set in already, I put a pot of vegies with the steamer on top on the stove with no water in it, I was cooking for 8 too and ruined the lot, oops! Lol

Have completely gone off coffee and my medium lamb chop the other night didn't do much for me either, 2 of my fav things as well sad Naseua is setting in around 5pm and lasting until I go to bed. Off to the dr next week to confirm the pregnancy but I did another test last night and the test line was even darker than the control line so I think it's safe to get excited, hehe

I'm going to start a list if that's ok, so I can keep up with who is who, feel free to add yourself!!

(~kristen~) Kristen - Due 15th April - Baby No 2
Hi all,

Baby number 1 for me (fingers crossed) I think I'm only 4 weeks along but getting confused with the whole counting the two weeks before thing so could be wrong.. I think I'm due around the 12th or 13th April 2011. Had my first visit to the doctor today but he didn't do any tests to confirm the pregnancy just sent me off to get bloods done, is this normal?

Thanks,
Lauren

Thanks for the welcome girls!!

Baby brain has set in already, I put a pot of vegies with the steamer on top on the stove with no water in it, I was cooking for 8 too and ruined the lot, oops! Lol

Have completely gone off coffee and my medium lamb chop the other night didn't do much for me either, 2 of my fav things as well sad Naseua is setting in around 5pm and lasting until I go to bed. Off to the dr next week to confirm the pregnancy but I did another test last night and the test line was even darker than the control line so I think it's safe to get excited, hehe

I'm going to start a list if that's ok, so I can keep up with who is who, feel free to add yourself!!

(~kristen~) Kristen - Due 15th April - Baby No 2

Haha baby brain has taken over aswell..I put milk in the cupboard tongue I'm off a few things but I wish coffee was one of them so Maybe its a good thing your off coffee tongue..I Think its very safe to get excited...Hope all goes well at the doctors next week.
I'll add to the list...I'm due march but pretty much April

Kristen- Due 15th April - Baby No 2

Nyssa- Due 29th of March - Baby No 2
Congratulations Lauren you must be very excited.

I would say your bloods would be testing for pregnancy- HGC levels. I was sent for bloods aswell without a urine test doctor didn't see the point in doing a urine test as I had already done two and got a positive on both smile
Sign in to follow this topic