Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

April 2011 Lock Rss

Hi Everyone!!

I thought I might just join you girls as it appears we have had a little surprise appear this month! No 3 has decided to come a year early...whoops!!! i'm due on April 13th! I have two beautiful boys aged
2 & 1/2 and a 7 month old. Hoping for a girl this round as its defintely our last! Good luck with everyones first 12 weeks!

Emma

Nyssa- Due 29th of March - Baby No 2

Heidi - Due 28th of March - Baby No 2

J - Due 1st of April - Baby No 4

Fleur - Due 9th of April - Baby No 2

Lauren - Due 12th of April - Baby No 1

Sharon - Due 12th of April- Baby No 2

Emma - Due 13th of April - Baby No 3

Kristen- Due 15th April - Baby No 2

Hi ladies,
Wow this group is really growing...Been really feeling it the last few days..Food is really not my friend at the moment hopefully this will past. I did wake at 3 am this morning and wanted some toast smile

Heidi: I did get pictures but I really have no idea how to put them on the computer...I guess I could scan them mmm no idea haha...How you been feeling?

A BIG Congratulations and welcome to Sharon, Fleur, J, Meg and Emma...hope your all keeping well....

Tara: I don't think there is much you can take for a head cold when you pregnant..Maybe go into the chemist and see what they can find you ...Hope you feel better soon head colds are no fun at all.....

Lauren: Go to www.lilypie.com. Make up your ticker it will show you step by step you need a full size one...Then copy the UBB code and BB code...Then go to your profile and paste it as your signature...Hope this works for you if not...search the huggies site and I'm sure there will be something to show you how to do it.

I'm really enjoying this rainy day in brisbane today...Makes me feel like it's ok to be abit lazy smile

Nyssa

Ive noticed a few of us r having No. 2, just curious how old No. 1 is. Mine is 14mths i kinda feel bad is this normal?

Congratulations everyone!!
My daughter is 14 months as well and am expecting my second- 03 May 2011..

We just felt we were ready to add to our family- I dont think there is a right or wrong time??
Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to all the newcomers.

Just wanted to say a huge congrats to Meg, I remember you from the TTC still thread and am so happy your dream has finally come true! Fingers crossed for a happy and health pregnancy and bub!

Hope you have all had a good day, I'm exhausted today! Early night for me I think gasp)

Fleur
xx
It's always great to come back and read more baby news. I haven't booked in yet, I actually moved from Australia to the US and they don't have a huggies forum. I have to wait until we can get health insurance before going to an OB because otherwise it would cost me an arm and a leg lol.

Still little bouts of nausea here and there but nothing to really write about (although saying that now, I may feel worse later)

My first two signs I was expecting was constant migraines and extremely sore BBs! I can't have water rolling over them in the shower, can't wear a bra, even wake up during the night because I'm laying on one, ahhh the joys hey? smile

Someone asked how close their children's ages are. DS is 3, DD1 is 15 months, and DD2 is 5 months. Yes my babies are close together (DD2 was 6 weeks premature) I wouldn't change the age difference even if I could do it again. I like having my babies nice and close, and I want alot of children and don't want to be having them late into my 40's.

I feel though like I already have 4 children as we have a puppy whom is still in training. I have a full house but I love it! DH has a job oppertunity today so he's going to an interview later, and we hope to be buying a house by the end of the year (fingers crossed)

Hope you are all having a wonderful evening.

Hugs, love and belly rubs

J wink
HI and congratulations to all!! I'm pregnant with baby #3 and due around April 9th! I was so up and down about whether to try for another baby but now I'm pg I'm SOOOO excited! No m/s as yet... only symptom at the moment are sore boobs!
I have moved on to a different town since having my girls (4 and 2yrs old) and I'm wondering, do MOST DR's send you for a dating scan? I'd love to have a scan to see bub but don't want to waste $$ on an appt to only get told to come back when I'm 12 weeks!!

HI and congratulations to all!! I'm pregnant with baby #3 and due around April 9th! I was so up and down about whether to try for another baby but now I'm pg I'm SOOOO excited! No m/s as yet... only symptom at the moment are sore boobs!
I have moved on to a different town since having my girls (4 and 2yrs old) and I'm wondering, do MOST DR's send you for a dating scan? I'd love to have a scan to see bub but don't want to waste $$ on an appt to only get told to come back when I'm 12 weeks!!

Firstly Congrats!!

Depends on what town? Usually, most doctors won't suggest having one, but if you want one I'm sure you can request it. I'm going to request one from my OB when I go. HTH

AFM

Does anyone else have trouble with their in-laws? My MIL said something to me yesterday about my son and it highly offended me, I was so close to back handing her, I still am completely outraged! She told me my (3 year old) son isn't 'normal' because he doesn't listen to adults.

Umm hello I'm 23 and I still don't listen!!!!!!!

I just think the nerve of her saying that TO ME his mother. UUGH!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening.

J wink
Hi ladies, well I'm going to the GP today for bloods and referral to my OB. We are flying to Sydney tonight and staying for the weekend for my sisters engagement party. Not sure whether to tell family and friends down there yet..might wait and see how I feel at the time.

Been having mild period pain type tension which i'm assuming is stretching. Very very slight nausea too. I've never had m/s before so it will be interesting to see if I get it this time round!

Hope everyone is keeping well, I'll check back in a few days xx

Hey Everyone !! I hope everything is going really well for yous all smile smile

I still have a terrible head cold, and with the on/off morning sickness its become a real pain! I've been able to go days without feeling any morning sickness at all. Not even in the slightest way, and then all of a sudden im rushing to the bathroom, and barely make it! hahaha Does that happen a lot to people? I was under the impression that morning sickness was an everyday kinda of thing.

Another thing I was curious about is that my partners sister was telling me that if you don't get morning sickness it means that your more likely to miscarry? I'd never herd before, is that true?

Best wishes to everyone smile
[size="3"][quote name='tara__08' date='12 August 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1281647047' post='2771789']
Hey Everyone !! I hope everything is going really well for yous all smile smile

I still have a terrible head cold, and with the on/off morning sickness its become a real pain! I've been able to go days without feeling any morning sickness at all. Not even in the slightest way, and then all of a sudden im rushing to the bathroom, and barely make it! hahaha Does that happen a lot to people? I was under the impression that morning sickness was an everyday kinda of thing.

Another thing I was curious about is that my partners sister was telling me that if you don't get morning sickness it means that your more likely to miscarry? I'd never herd before, is that true?

Best wishes to everyone smile

[/quote][/size]

[font="Verdana"][size="3"]Sorry your cold isn't clearing up nothin worse than being sick while pregnant! Secondly no, morning sickness can vary to slight nausea to vomiting, from everyday to every couple of days. Mine is an every couple of days type thing also varying in severity lol.

And nooo lol the 'no morning sickness myth' is just it, a myth. It just comes down to luck and sometimes genetics. I was sick horribly for 13 weeks with my first, then the rest of my pregnancy was a breeze. My other two horrible sickness everyday all day all the way through. Lol

HTH smile

J wink[/font][/size]
Hi everyone

Hoping you'll have me along for the ride:) Got no idea on my dates I think I'm due somewhere around the end of March/beginning of April (told my OB I was due in April to make sure I got in). This will be my second - DS is 2 next month and the news has really hit me hard. I am a little overwhelmed - this time I know what I'm in for and I'm not sure if I'm ready for it all - especially with a toddler to look after too!

My first OB appointment is 8 September so got ages to go until I see the little bean. Hopefully I am right about an April due date as otherwise it will be a rush for bloods and NT scan!

Feeling soooo pregnant - I didn't need the tests to know what was going on! Morning (all day) sickness has set in this week - it didn't set in until almost 10 weeks with DS so that's a bit of a worry.

Good luck to everyone for the next 8 months!
L
may i join i just found out after 4 years of ttc that we are due 1st april i have a scan next week as the doc wants one to see how many there is in there due to the fertilty drugs i was on

hi all and congrads to everyone on pregnancy
wondering if i can join this conversation

i am about 6 weeks with my first they say im due 9th april
got m/s only nausea sometimes very bad but hope it will only be that.

there is history in my family of twins so thats another thing i got to look forward to to find out how many i am having.

I need all advise and tips i can get i been told ginger helps and so far ginger nuts biscuits and ginger ale or ginger beer is helping easy m/s

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdm.lilypie.com...]
Sign in to follow this topic