Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

April 2011 Lock Rss

[quote name='Jean H' date='15 August 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1281853434' post='2773275']
hi all and congrads to everyone on pregnancy
wondering if i can join this conversation

i am about 6 weeks with my first they say im due 9th april
got m/s only nausea sometimes very bad but hope it will only be that.

there is history in my family of twins so thats another thing i got to look forward to to find out how many i am having.

I need all advise and tips i can get i been told ginger helps and so far ginger nuts biscuits and ginger ale or ginger beer is helping easy m/s

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdm.lilypie.com...]
[/quote]

[font="Arial"][/font]Hi there,
Im 7 weeks tomorrow with my first bub and they say im due 11 april, which seems so long and daunting but exciting at the same time!

I can relate to you in the twin department cause recently have a big deep and meaningful with my partner he told me that he is in the generation for twins which is a bit of a shock!

I have horrible m/s that lasts all day and night, sometimes im up all night with it and my partner has to deal with it all lol!!
I've been told ginger works, but i hate ginger it doesn't taste very good for me, but my work friend suggested ginger and lemon tea which wasn't to bad.
I have heard great things about the travel sickness bands from the chemist and i'm going to run down to the shops and grab some!!

Laura xx
Nyssa- Due 29th of March - Baby No 2

Heidi - Due 28th of March - Baby No 2

Izzy"s_mum - Due Late March/Early April - Baby No 2

J - Due 1st of April - Baby No 4

mum2-4children - Due 1st April

Fleur - Due 9th of April - Baby No 2

Jean - Due 9th April - Baby No 1

SugaRnSpice - Due 9th April - Baby No 3

Lauren - Due 12th of April - Baby No 1

Sharon - Due 12th of April- Baby No 2

Emma - Due 13th of April - Baby No 3

Nikkish - Due 14th April - Baby No 2

Kristen- Due 15th April - Baby No 2

Meg - Due 15th April - Baby No 1

Shaylee"smum - Due 18th April - Baby No 2

Genna - Due 20th April - Baby No 1 + 1 Angel

2blues - Due 24th April - Baby No 3

SSJA+1 - Due 24th April - Baby no 3

Octoberbubs - Due 26th April - Pregnancy No 3, Child No 4

Nicky_Cooper+Zack- Due 27th April- Baby No 3

Laura - Due 11th April - Baby No 1
Hello Ladies
congrats to all!
I am only 5 weeks pregnant and very excited. This will be our 2nd baby and my son is 15 months old. I am due on the 26th April next year.
This will be our last, are only going to have 2, i LOVED being pregnant the first time and can`t wait for this journey again!
Hope everyone is feeling well
xx
Hi All,

Just found out i am pregnant with baby number 3. Not sure how long exaclty am along as only got one period back after breastfeeding and fell and I cant remember for the life of me the exact days of my last cycle but around begging of July. The only prob i have is a very very sore lower back = anyone else suffering from this? Going to see Dr tomorrow and hopefully get a scan to see how far along i am.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lilypie.com/pi

im due april 27th 2011. makes me almost 5 weeks pregnant smile
Hi everyone,
Im 4 and a half weeks pregnant due on 27th april 2011.
Im 18years old and obviously its my first.
I live in auckland NZ
smile
Hi girls, how are you all feeling? You'd think I'd be better at this by now and not such a bloody worrier but the last few days I've totally lost all pregnancy symptoms. I've been lucky enough to not have nausea too bad but there's been absolutely none for a few days, no more little pains/cramps nothing, fatigue. I know I'm being silly and I should just relax but it's so hard no to. Anyway, as I said...I'm being silly!!

When are you girls going to tell everyone, I know it's a common question but I know it's something you're probably all thinking about - or maybe you've already done it!! We've told a few close friends and all close family but that's it for the moment. I am notoriously bad at keeping secrets.

Hope you're all doing well. Take care
2blues, its hard not to stress isnt it?? Im starting to wonder when the morning sickness is going to kick in, I was sick with both my boys from weeks 5-13 so I know its not too far away. DO you have any pregnancy tests left?? Since finding out im preg i have done more tests but have just used cheapy ones from ebay, i got 40 tests for $13 ( I figured if I was going to use tests all the time I may as well buy cheap ones so then I dont feel like im wasting money doing them) and my line is heaps darker than it first was so maybe do another tests? i dunno, just thought it may give you peace of mind.

So my DH has informed me that we arent to find out what sex the baby is!! Im so annoyed, we found out with DS1, didnt with DS2 and now he said this time there is no reason for finding out again as he wants a surprise, I on the other hand want to know because I think I NEED to know if im never going to have a girl, does that seem silly? I just dont think I can go through the pregnancy wondering what im going to have knowing this is my last, I loved having the surprise with DS2 but this time around I want to be prepared, if it is a girl then i can buy some things and if its a boy i can wrap my head around the fact that i wont have a girl and i can prepare myself for the birth of my son, I know that probably sounds selfish but i just wonder to myself what gives him the right to decide???

Nicky_Cooper+Zack - Yeah i did another test a couple of days ago and yes it was darker and came up much faster so there is no need to worry i suppose...
I am in TOTAL agreeance with you re finding out the sex! I would really like to know as soon as I can with this one (I've found out with both my sons as well) but for exactly the same reasons as you. I need to know if I'm not going to have a daughter so I can prepare myself and be happy and contented with another boy (which of course I will be) I know it may sound selfish to others but it's just the way it is. I certanly don't want to experience that innevitable dissapointment when I give birth so I'd rather deal with it all beforehand and get excited about the birth whatever the sex may be. It's all a very individual thing I think and everybody deals with it in their own way whether they find out or not. I'm sorry but Men don't quite understand these things...although I think my Hubby is secretly crossing his fingers for a girl too...

Take care
I can understand where you are both coming from with wanting to know the sex and 'prepare' yourself for another boy if that is the case. I think i would be the same if i didnt have one of each so far.

Morning sickness has started for me already with the other 2 it didnt start til 6-7weeks. Im feeling really quiet yuk today but hoping its just worse today cos im so tired, had a busy weekend and then didnt sleep well last night.

As for telling people I have told my mum and a close friend but thats it for now! Im pretty bad at keeping secrets though.lol

Congratulations to the new mummies to be!

Hi ladies,

Well I had my first OB appointment and first scan today and I'm happy to say I saw the heartbeat! Such a relief after what happened last time! I still wont be completely relaxed until at least my next scan which is in 3 weeks. I need to see that heartbeat one more time! Im measuring at 6w 4 days so my due date has changed. It feels so much more real now. Great feeling! Hope everyone is feeling good and the m/s is not too bad! xx

Nyssa- Due 29th of March - Baby No 2

Heidi - Due 28th of March - Baby No 2

Izzy"s_mum - Due Late March/Early April - Baby No 2

J - Due 1st of April - Baby No 4

mum2-4children - Due 1st April

Fleur - Due 9th of April - Baby No 2

Jean - Due 9th April - Baby No 1

SugaRnSpice - Due 9th April - Baby No 3

Lauren - Due 12th of April - Baby No 1

Emma - Due 13th of April - Baby No 3

Sharon - Due 14th of April- Baby No 2

Nikkish - Due 14th April - Baby No 2