Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

DUE JULY 2011 Rss

Well, thought I would start this thread for ladies who are due in July 2011. I did a HPT yesterday and got a BFP. I am 4 weeks tomorrow and am due 1 July 2011. I am a little nervous about starting this thread as my last pregnancy ended in a m/c, but I thought whatever happens in this journey - it would be great to have support of other ladies.

So my name is Mel and DH and I are 28. We have a DS who is 19 months. DH is keen for a little girl but I would love another boy (but TBH the main priortiy is a healthy baby smile )

Cannot wait to welcome some more ladies.

Cheers
Mel

Hi Mel,

Firstly, Congratulations!!

I did a HPT tonight and got a BFP!! This will be our first baby. I'm 26 and my DH is 27.

I'm hoping for a healthy pregnancy.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you. smile
Congrats C84 on your BFP. Have you started experiencing any symptoms yet? I had some spotting and cramping over the weekend and became rather worried as that is how my m/c started. But haven't had anything else. I have been feeling really tired and nausous - so hopefully things will progress with this pregnancy.

I've been having cramps since Friday night. Haven't had any spotting or anything though thankfully.

I went to the doctor today and I had a blood test to determine approximately how far along I am. She also gave me a referral for my 6 week scan. Can't wait!

I find myself worrying about the cramps I'm having too but the doc assures me they're normal and most of her pregnant patients complain of the same thing.

Have you been to the doc yet?

Hope everything continues to go well for you and your bub.
Oh and I've been getting nausea too. Especially when I first get up.
hi There ,
Would love to join, I did a hpt and got a BFP. I am 25 and DH is 28 ans we have two other childer DS nearly 8 and DD who is 3,, i am a bit scared as i had a mc in sept, I am hoping this one goes ok, I look forward to talk to you and here how you all are going, oh and my due date is 6th

hi There ,
Would love to join, I did a hpt and got a BFP. I am 25 and DH is 28 ans we have two other childer DS nearly 8 and DD who is 3,, i am a bit scared as i had a mc in sept, I am hoping this one goes ok, I look forward to talk to you and here how you all are going, oh and my due date is 6th

Congratulations!! It's great to see more ladies joining this thread! Goodluck, I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!
Hi everyone!

I'm hoping I will be joining this thread, but still not confirmed. I am only a day late (very unusual). I did two tests last week, but both -ive. I did another one this morning and it was -ive at first, I was disappointed so left it, and then went back, but quite a while after 10 minutes and the was a 2nd line, but could have been becasue i left it oo long. So will now wait till tomorrow morning and do another. Feeling some pregancy symptons, and with DS2 had 2 -ive tests before showing a +ive.

Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Congrats to you all!

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping I will be joining this thread, but still not confirmed. I am only a day late (very unusual). I did two tests last week, but both -ive. I did another one this morning and it was -ive at first, I was disappointed so left it, and then went back, but quite a while after 10 minutes and the was a 2nd line, but could have been becasue i left it oo long. So will now wait till tomorrow morning and do another. Feeling some pregancy symptons, and with DS2 had 2 -ive tests before showing a +ive.

Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Congrats to you all!

Fingers crossed!!
Hi Everyone!!!

Congrats to all on their BFP's.

Can I join to please????

This will be bub #2 for me, we have Abby who is 2.3. Would you believe Abby was born July 3!!! It will be sooooo close.
I am 27 and have been married to Scott for 3 years.

Cant wait to share all of your journeys!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Congrats to all on their BFP's.

Can I join to please????

This will be bub #2 for me, we have Abby who is 2.3. Would you believe Abby was born July 3!!! It will be sooooo close.
I am 27 and have been married to Scott for 3 years.

Cant wait to share all of your journeys!!!!

Haha, of course you can join! How's everything going for you? Nausea has started for me already... a sign of awesome things to come I'm sure!!

Haha, of course you can join! How's everything going for you? Nausea has started for me already... a sign of awesome things to come I'm sure!!

Lol thanks!!

So far all going well. Still have strange 'feelings', so I'm assuming I'm just "getting everything in order!!"
I have been sick for ages, we were tracking my ovulation etc and have pinned my sickness beginning exactly on implantation day!! So hopefully, if this baby decides to be "exact" about things, it will ease up in just under couple months!!

How are you coming along?
Sign in to follow this topic