Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Sept 2011 Rss

Hello,

I just found out I am pregnant with my 4th child. I have a DS1 4 3/4 a DD1 who is 2 3/4 and I recently had a still born DS 2(in June).

I am only very early on (4 weeks) but very excited to welcome this new baby into the world. It is the best possible way to start the new year.

I am a bit nervous to see what happens but very thankful and excited at the same time.

I look forward to more September mums joining this thread and going through our journey together.

Oh I will start a list. (I think i am due 9/11)

1Loz23 - 9th Sept (dont care sex)
Im hoping i can join this thread. im due to test Wednesday!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!! and congrats to you!!

Im hoping i can join this thread. im due to test Wednesday!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!! and congrats to you!!

im going for blood tests tomorrow !!! am hoping i am too lost one end of november so fingers crossed
hi girls! I got a faint positive this morning, very exciting. I've had 5 miscarriages, so not celebrating just yet, but can't bring myself to spend the next 8 weeks not telling anyone and expecting to lose this baby.

Will see dr on tues, good luck to Reneeaimee and Mrs2be that you get BFPs this week!
Hi - I have received a positive test result now too. I knew from my symptoms that I was pregnant on Christmas Eve, but the test didn't show a positive result for a few days after that.

I think I am due 6 September. We aren't going to find out the sex, and we don't mind either way.

This will be our third child. We have DS aged nearly 6 and DD aged 2.5 already

So far I am feeling incredibly lucky to not have any morning sickness....... Maybe it is a bit soon though. Hopefully I can avoid it!

Good luck to everyone doing their tests soon.

I have an appointment with my GP on 13 January for the blood test.

Afternoon Girls

Happy New Year 2011 is going to be awesome. I still cant believe this is real.

Mrs2be - Good luck for Wednesday, everything is crossed, I have seen you post in other threads were i have occasionally lurked so i hope you get your first soon.

Reneeaimee - I hope the blood tests are good, it is all very exciting and hopefully this baby, and all of ours are sticky.

Emily - Congrats. I can totally understand the conficting feelings about not wanting to get excited in case you get hurt. But I say enjoy it for now, dont waste the time. I am hoping this one is ultra sticky for you too.

I havent done bloods yet as it was realy faint positive and i dont want to have to do two sets so i will get them done on Weds. Fingers crossed they will be nice and good so i can breath out a little more.

Good luck everyone.

Hi - I have received a positive test result now too. I knew from my symptoms that I was pregnant on Christmas Eve, but the test didn't show a positive result for a few days after that.

I think I am due 6 September. We aren't going to find out the sex, and we don't mind either way.

This will be our third child. We have DS aged nearly 6 and DD aged 2.5 already

So far I am feeling incredibly lucky to not have any morning sickness....... Maybe it is a bit soon though. Hopefully I can avoid it!

Good luck to everyone doing their tests soon.

I have an appointment with my GP on 13 January for the blood test.

Mummy_Elf - We must have been writing at the same time (Congrats). We both are going for our third - and my first was a boy, and second a girl as well. I also dont have a preference about the sex, it is a cliche but healthy is all i want. I will be finding out the sex too, I did with the others so i cant see why i would change this time.

No morning sickness yet but i am very early, although stating that it is funny how the minute I read the test saying I was pregnant I got hungry! I better be careful, if i keep eating the way i did yesterday I will be the size of a house hehe.
Congrats to you too 1loza23. How will we ever cope with 3! smile I dont know how I am going to cope with pregnancy + 2 kids + FT work this time.... Sounds scary to me.

My boobs are freaking killing me right now. And I have so much bloating I look 6 months gone already. I have to go back to work on Tuesday and I don't know what I'm going to wear. I won't tell my work until I am 12 weeks and all is ok, although I haven't had a miscarriage before

We have told our kids and our immediate family already. The kids are really excited. DS is bursting to tell everyone, and DD is such a "little mummy" already. They will be great

Hi ladies congratulations on all the pregnancies and hopefully the to be confirmed pregnancies.

I am joining as a tbc pregnancy, tested 3 days ago very faint positive, am not due though until 8 Jan but have had a few symptoms that remind me of my previous pregnancies. Have had nausea on and off and a fizzy feeling stomach, getting quite tired and cranky and just feeling off most of the time. I had early morning sickness with both my children who are ds1 2.5 years and ds2 coming on 11 months. This pregnancy (if pregnancy) has been totally unexpected and unplanned, but also will be a blessing if we are and it sticks. I've had 4 miscarriages in 6 years, 1 was dated and noted as I was 7 weeks, the others were around 5 weeks and I had no symptoms but late periods to find out. With my endometriosis we've had a lot of problems throughout our pregnancies and the miscarriages have a lot to do with my endo. I'm not getting my hopes up on this pregnancy as we lost a baby this year out of complete surprise as I'm still breastfeeding and have had no idea what my cycles have been up to.

I start full time study in the beginning of feb for bioscience and health and have planned to do my bachelor of midwifery from 2012 for 3 years fulltime, but if pregnant will do my bachelor of midwifery 1st year part time over 2 years if they allow as baby would only be 4 months when the semester would start. In a way, I am selfishly upset as I have been planning my study all year and counting down and so looking forward to studying and living for midwifery as it's been a passion and dream since my pregnancy with ds1. Otherwise I'm a stay at home mum and loving it most days. Though quite terrified of the idea of pregnant with 2 boys because they are very, very active and ds1 we've recently started dropping his day nap so he sleeps at night.

There's my novel, I hope you are all keeping well and I will let you know what my result is in a week. Glad though to see others who have 2 kids + another on the way, I feel a bit more at ease from that!

Hi ladies

We are still digesting our New Years gift, can't quite believe it yet but feeling very excited and blessed - waiting for it to sink in!!

We are both in our mid thirties and I have been wanting to be able to do this for so so long now, but you can't plan when all those variables are going to come together, and for me I had a bit of a wait to get settled with my lovely hubby. It has never been nice watching the clock tick, and hearing how much harder getting pregnant can be after turning 35. We were married in September and are so lucky that things have moved this quickly, in fact can't quite believe that it has only taken 3 months!

So since yesterday morning, I have been moving in a surreal state of shock and joy I think. I know I am incredibly happy but also quite scared. And peeing on the stick a day early (to check out how good I had to be on NYE) and seeing a second line just seemed way way too easy! Can't quite believe it - and very aware of how crucial the next couple of months are - too scared to let myself think about it properly.

Anyway congrats to us all!
(PS - Is there anyone else having their first?)
Hi Ladies

I am THRILLED to join you guys!! Finally i can join a "Due" thread!!!!

I got my BFP this morning, AF was due tomorrow so im still in shock and hoping she doesnt come!!

This is my first ( well i had a m/c and D&C in March at 8 weeks) but i still consider this my first! Hoping i make it all way!

I am so excited and scared, i knew i would be scared cause of the m/c last year.

I am waiting for DH to get home soon so i can show him the stick i wee'd on LOL!!

Oh i am so happy!!

Should we start a list of when we are due??????
Due Date

11/09/2011 Mrs2be
Sign in to follow this topic