Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Sept 2011 Rss

Hi All,

Congratulations on the BFP's!!

I found out yesterday that we are pregnant with our first and I totally agree, its shocking and exciting. I am 27 and DH is 24, we have never been pregnant before and are looking forward to the ride.

Looking forward to sharing the next few months with you all.

YAY!!
Due Date

11/09/2011 Mrs2be
08/09/2011 A.Marie
Morning Everyone

Wow, I forced myself to get off Huggies yesterday coz I may start becoming obsessed and what happens, an influx of BFP's so exciting.

It looks like it will be a good New Year for lots of us.

Jei - Big congrats,

living the dream - very exciting, I hope the next 8 months are smooth.

Mrs2be - Yay, its confirmed, congrats.

AMarie - I am really happy for you.

Nothing really to report from me, still on cloud nine. I am going to have to work out how to do some of those 'tickers' you ladies have down the bottom. They are awesome.

Anyway, have a nice day all.
Due Date September 2011

08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

I put them in order of due date, I can be a bit anal like that. Hope noone minds. Also I my first two were emergency caesers so I may have to have another not sure about VBAC after 2. Will have to research. But if i do have caeser i may be a week or so earlier.
My date has changed due to Fertility Friends estimation!! so now we are all 1 day apart. how cool!!

Are you girls experiencing symptoms yet. I already cant sleep at night and am tired thru the day, feel hungover and dont know what i want to eat!

08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
10/09/2011 Mrs2be

My date has changed due to Fertility Friends estimation!! so now we are all 1 day apart. how cool!!

Are you girls experiencing symptoms yet. I already cant sleep at night and am tired thru the day, feel hungover and dont know what i want to eat!

08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
10/09/2011 Mrs2be

06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf

This is going off my own calculations based on ovulation, not LMP for me, as that would put me due on 31 August.

Hi everyone,

I just got my BFP!!! So excited, no idea on due date yet, my AF has been all over the place. I finish work on the 14th of Jan so was going to go to the docs then and for a scan but not sure if I'll be able to wait that long lol.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone else too and fingers crossed for happy & healthy babies for all of us xx

Due Date September 2011

06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
10/09/2011 Livingthedream
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

Just adding to the list
Hi Everybody,

I'm hoping I can join this thread, I had a positive pregnancy test on 23 December exactly 4 years to the day that I found out I was pregnant with DD, so I thought that was pretty special.this will be my 3 rd baby I have a daughter aged 3 1/2 and a son aged 22 months, this pregnancy wasn't quite expected but I'm pretty excited anyway:) I haven't been to the doctor yet but I think I'm due around the 3rd of sept, though I was always go late!!
Looking forward to going through this journey with you all!
Yay, lots of people are getting BFP's.

Mrs2be, I am having trouble sleeping too.... I thought it was just me being restless but maybe not? Is it common to have sleeping problems in early pregnancy??

How is everyone else feeling??

Yay, lots of people are getting BFP's.

Mrs2be, I am having trouble sleeping too.... I thought it was just me being restless but maybe not? Is it common to have sleeping problems in early pregnancy??

How is everyone else feeling??

Yes i read about it.... its the increased progesterone in your system at night but during the day it makes you tired.. it also makes you have weird vivid dreams!! Its so amazing what goes on!
I get really vivid dreams when pregnant, it was one of the symptoms that made me test lol. Poor DH was getting woken up by me yelling about spiders dangling from lights etc lol

Sign in to follow this topic