Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Sept 2011 Rss

a.marie
i koiw how u feel my boobs have already gone up a cup size and they r so sore , have morning sickness all day and i am weirdly craving crunchy fruit and veggies so everything is really fresh lol
i am taking blackm ores morning sickness tablets they help a little but still feel like crap lol

if my kids wernt home on holidays i could easaly sleep all day hubby is trying to help but he has things to do

wishing all the girls on here big sticky baby hugs tongue

i cant wait till tomoz im having a ultrasound to see how far i am tongue

Yay good luck at your u/s!! Hope you see a little bub!!!
mrs2be , i hope i see something lol..... i have to go get blood test results tomorrow too ... will keep everyone updated

Hi Ladies

Im feeling Ok, my nipples are sore but not my boobs yet. I feel nausea every now and then, mostly when i wake up thru the night and morning before i have breaky. i have very mild nearly non existant cramps and every now and then heartburn/indigestion. Ive had more white cm today too.

Anyone else having the cramps??

Hi Mrs2be
Yes, I am having those same symptoms! I liken it sometimes to almost like a braxton-hicks where the uterus tightens, and sometimes a light achiness. My uterus feels heavy and swollen already, and my pants are uncomfortably tight in the waist-band. Hence a trip to Target today to get a size bigger to get me though my covert "I'm not pregnant" operation at work for the next 6 weeks or so smile

I had more severe cramping with my first, and it all went fine - at that time I read people who are more in-tune with their bodies are likely to feel those sensations of the uterus growing and stuff. It's definitely true for me, as I have always felt exactly when I was ovulating and from what side etc

My boobs have been excruciating now for a week or so. I'm also getting feint and light headed at times.

Well I'm headed to the docs on Thursday to get the ball rolling. I'll get a referral for a scan and blood test too I suppose (yuck).

Due date is really important for us this time around as dh is away from end of May to the first week Sept, due home the 3rd or 4th of September. My calculations have me due around 2nd of September eek! but I'm always really irregular so hoping the scan will push us back a week. And my DD came 8 days early after about a 20 min labour so no chance of him doing the mad rush to make it in time!

Congrat's to all the first time mummies-in-waiting! How exciting is that!

So happy for you all. Pregnancy is a wonderful journey and parenthood is so life-changing and amazing, and I am really happy to be sharing the journey with you guys for the next 30+ weeks!
xo

For me this is my third. My precious littlies are DS almost 6 (and in Year 1 this year (NSW)) and DD aged 2.5. I am a working mummy - full time at the moment, and looking forward to having a good 12 months off work this time for sure!! (Thanks Julia Goolia)

Good morning Ladies,

Well waking up today i felt nauseas again! but i dont know what i want to eat, so i am just having a smoothie! good way to eat more fruit too smile

I have a docs appointment tomorrow at 2:20pm. Will get bloods and everything sorted then.

Are you all going private or public? I am going private, being my first time i just feel better doing it this way and plus need to make my insurance worth while.

Does everyone else keep checking for bloood when you wipe? i do, since ive had a m/c before!! i wish i didnt keep doing it... still have like 7 weeks to go, its going to be a Looooong 7 weeks!!!!
Hi ladies

This is my first post on here so fingers crossed it works!

I'm preggy with bebe #1, due on 2 September. I'm surprised there are already so many of us with BFPs - congratulations everyone! I found out on 29 December just after we came home from camping. I hate to think how many "bad" things I've done in the first 4 weeks of my pregnancy, including drinking 4 wines on Christmas Day,. 5 beers on Boxing Day, Mr Whippy, a dodgy ham sammy from a cafe, KFC...the list goes on!

Anyway, my BFP came as a surprise because hubby and I weren't trying but have decided to run with it. We had tentative plans to start TTC next September-ish, so we're about 9 months ahead of schedule. I guess its a blessing in disguise as we haven't had to go through the (potential) heartache of actually TTC. I won't speak to soon though as its still early days and although I've never experienced a miscarriage I'm totally aware of the possibility.

We had to tell my Dad & his partner that I'm preggy as we were staying with them over NY and it started getting awkward with me not eating certain food (especially ham off the bone). We're not telling anyone else until after our scan around 12 weeks.

I've read through the posts and have found a few symptoms in common - I too am having issues sleeping, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and be wide awake for an hour or two, how frustrating! I also have sore boobs and no longer fit my bras properly (I'm terrified at how big they'll eventually be!), although they're getting a little less sensitive now. I'm been having random cramps every day but I'm getting used to them now.

I'm not feeling sick yet, which is great as I'm hoping I take after my Mum and don't get MS - wishful thinking I know!

When are you all having your first appointments with your midwives? I went to the doctor when I got my BFP and had bloods done which are all fine and she prescribed folic acid & iodine for me. Am I meant to be taking anything else? I read something about Vitamin D in my Bounty pack...?

No doubt I'll be on here a fair bit, asking questions and generally getting excited! smile
02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
10/09/2011 Livingthedream
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

Hi ladies

This is my first post on here so fingers crossed it works!

I'm preggy with bebe #1, due on 2 September. I'm surprised there are already so many of us with BFPs - congratulations everyone! I found out on 29 December just after we came home from camping. I hate to think how many "bad" things I've done in the first 4 weeks of my pregnancy, including drinking 4 wines on Christmas Day,. 5 beers on Boxing Day, Mr Whippy, a dodgy ham sammy from a cafe, KFC...the list goes on!

Anyway, my BFP came as a surprise because hubby and I weren't trying but have decided to run with it. We had tentative plans to start TTC next September-ish, so we're about 9 months ahead of schedule. I guess its a blessing in disguise as we haven't had to go through the (potential) heartache of actually TTC. I won't speak to soon though as its still early days and although I've never experienced a miscarriage I'm totally aware of the possibility.

We had to tell my Dad & his partner that I'm preggy as we were staying with them over NY and it started getting awkward with me not eating certain food (especially ham off the bone). We're not telling anyone else until after our scan around 12 weeks.

I've read through the posts and have found a few symptoms in common - I too am having issues sleeping, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and be wide awake for an hour or two, how frustrating! I also have sore boobs and no longer fit my bras properly (I'm terrified at how big they'll eventually be!), although they're getting a little less sensitive now. I'm been having random cramps every day but I'm getting used to them now.

I'm not feeling sick yet, which is great as I'm hoping I take after my Mum and don't get MS - wishful thinking I know!

When are you all having your first appointments with your midwives? I went to the doctor when I got my BFP and had bloods done which are all fine and she prescribed folic acid & iodine for me. Am I meant to be taking anything else? I read something about Vitamin D in my Bounty pack...?

No doubt I'll be on here a fair bit, asking questions and generally getting excited! smile

wimble, my doc told me to start on pregnancy vitamins too,

atm im drinking heaps of water which is hard cause i wanna pee but have to wait till after my scan today tongue i hope i see something , lol

atm im drinking heaps of water which is hard cause i wanna pee but have to wait till after my scan today tongue i hope i see something , lol

I'm so jealous of you getting to have an early scan - I tried to convince my doctor but because I knew the date of my LMP she wouldn't let me. She also said there wasn't much to see at 6 weeks and to try and convince my midwife to let me have one around 9 weeks, and again at 12/13 weeks. Fingers crossed I can! Hopefully all is well at your scan today, good luck! smile

I'm so jealous of you getting to have an early scan - I tried to convince my doctor but because I knew the date of my LMP she wouldn't let me. She also said there wasn't much to see at 6 weeks and to try and convince my midwife to let me have one around 9 weeks, and again at 12/13 weeks. Fingers crossed I can! Hopefully all is well at your scan today, good luck! smile

I'm not meeting with my midwife until the 19th but I guess I could text and ask her about pregnancy vitamins?
Can someone tell me how the weeks work? I'm apparently 5 weeks and 5 days today, but does that make me in my 5th week of pregnancy, or my 6th week? I thought it'd be my 6th week (going from the fact that if I was only 6 days preggy that would be counted as my first week...?) but when I signed up on here it told me all about being in my 5th week of pregnancy. I'm just a tad confused...thanks smile
Sign in to follow this topic