Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Sept 2011 Rss

Hi Evroth,

My breast don't hurt AT ALL and this is really bugging me as with my last two pregnancies they were so sore from about 3 weeks, now at 5 weeks they just feel normal!? My DH said it was because they are all stretched after breastfeeding - charming!!! I wish they did hurt and then I think I would feel a little more relaxed! I guess every pregnancy is different though so we shouldn't compare! I talked to my Dr about it today and she said they you often won't notice the symptoms as much in following pregnancies?
I'm 6 weeks today and the MS has made its first appearance. I was fine all morning as I was getting showered, dressed, making hubby's lunch etc but as soon as I jumped in the truck to go to work I felt woozy and revolting. Thank goodness I had a snack bar in my handbag! I've just had a peach and yoghurt for breakfast but that hasn't left me feeling 100% either.

What does everyone eat for breakfast when they're feeling off with MS?

On a positive note though my boobs have shrunk back to their normal size and aren't tender anymore until I take my bra off at the end of the night smile

I'm 6 weeks today and the MS has made its first appearance. I was fine all morning as I was getting showered, dressed, making hubby's lunch etc but as soon as I jumped in the truck to go to work I felt woozy and revolting. Thank goodness I had a snack bar in my handbag! I've just had a peach and yoghurt for breakfast but that hasn't left me feeling 100% either.

What does everyone eat for breakfast when they're feeling off with MS?

On a positive note though my boobs have shrunk back to their normal size and aren't tender anymore until I take my bra off at the end of the night smile

Ive got the morning sickness when i wake up thru the night and first thing in the mornnig..no throwing up just nauseas. ive been making myself a smoothie for breaky, banana, mixed berries, bit of honey and milk... thats all i feel like, im missing toast but its just not appealing and definatley dont feel like cereal ...haha!! im loving feeling like this so so early on, i see it as positve for me smile My nipples are also super sore but not boobs!!

Going to first docs app today smile
hi girls,

i have pretty much no symptoms which i really hate cos im petrified of losing this bub. my boobs are sore and my nipples are very sensitive and im tired. last night i went to bed at 8:30pm last night but was very restless and didnt sleep much.

i enjoyed every symptom with my first baby cos i knew she was ok. i cant wait to start showing.

when did u girls start showing with your second.

i took another hpt this morning and again positive its slighty darker than yesterdys. im gunna do my digital one today i think.

Hello Ladies,
Im moving to due in Sept thread and so excited!! (just changed name from leighd to LV*).
I have done two test and both are faint lines, so Im off to buy more tests until it gets very dark and possibly a digital dating one too I've just heard about.
Calculating from LMP on the 6th of Dec I am due 7th of Sept, but with really long cycles Im not sure if the date will change after scans etc.
A little about me.. DH & I are both 29 (I will be preg for both our 30ths..boo ) and we have a DD who is 3.
We started "trying" when I finished the pill just after our wedding in sept last year, and are hoping to have 3 kids in total.
I have been feeling really "off" and nauseas for a couple of days and get car sick, boobs have grown and slightly sensitive and yukky metalic taste in my mouth!
I didnt have any MS at all with my DD, only really really sore boobs, maybe this one is a boy??
I am also going to struggle keeping it a secret from friends and family for acouple of weeks as I have a couple of functions on, and never pass up a nice vino. We'll see what excuses I can come up with smile
I told very close friends and family at about 8-10 weeks last time, but this time with so many miscarriages happening around me Im kinda scared. Trying not to think about it tho...

Sorry for the rambling on.. off to buy more tests smile

Oh p.s where dO I upload my "ticker"
xo

Baby Ella came into this world 10/10/07

morning all,

a lot is happening in Due Sept 2011 which is fantastic. Welcome to all the new mums.

I had my bloods taken yesterday so am hoping to get the results today. I cant wait because while numerous tests have confirmed the pregnancy I have not really had any MS so i just want the bloods to confirm that i am not imagining the whole thing. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this bub so part of me worries that i have just imagined the whole thing which is silly i know but with no MS i have no daily reminder. Hopefully in 4 weeks i will be on this site whinging about my MS which right now i want.

I should probably get back to work, have a great day ladies.
i called my doctors surgery and they are closed until 10th so if i wanted to see my normal dr i have to wait until monday or i can go see my old dr possibly tomorrow.. I think i will wait until monday..

I will do my digital dating one in the morning and see how far past conception it thinks i am and that will depend on when i go for my dating scan cos i want to be alomst 7 weeks before i go i would love to make it to 7 before i go as i know they will see bub and a heartbeat then.

Im already so excited making a list of stuff to buy.. I want to buy some new stuff cos i dont want everything to be hand me downs.. Im gunna buy a new nappy bag and bouncer and considering buying a cradle i have a basinette but really like the look of a cradle.

I also want to get a fetal doppler so i can hear bubs heartbeat.

I very much want to get into a routine with DD aswell at the moment its a fairly rough routine so i would love to get into a better one which also includes keeping the house clean.

So many things to organise. Somewhere for DD to stay when i go into labour, a single bed for DD. Toilet training her. Moving her rooms. Buying stuff for bub. Plus appointments. Names. Routines.. Its all soo exciting smile

02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
09/09/2011 dgjt
10/09/2011 Livingthedream
11/09/2011 Mrs2be
02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
09/09/2011 dgjt
10/09/2011 Livingthedream, Mrs2be
Hi ladies

I got a bfp 2 days ago. So due approximate sept 16th. For me it's extremely scary... This will be baby #3 and baby #2 is only 5 months old tomorrow. He took 12 months and 3 of which were helped with fertility drugs to conceive... This one was an accident following coming off the mini pill. Oops. Don't think my ob is going to be happy with me because I had a c section only 5 months ago. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. We wanted another one just didn't think it would be this soon since the last one took so long. My ds2 will be 13 months old when bub arrives and ds1 will be 3 and 8 months. I'm only 4 weeks so early days yet. I was also really wanting to try for a girl this time as I have 2 boys but I guess it's up to fate now. I'm still a member of due in august 2010 hahahaha. Good luck to everyone.

Hi girls.
I thought I would join this thread. If I am correct I should be due 4th Sept with my first baby.
I'm a little scared as I really dont know much yet, but the Huggies site has been amazing. It is great to talk to other women who are going through the same stuff.
My boobs are killing at the moment and i can feel cramp like pains in my pelvic area, but apart from that no MS just yet.
Hey Ladies
So i just been to the docs and she thinks i am further than i thought.

You may all be able to help;
My last period was 19Nov, so she is going off that and saying i am nearly 7 weeks but i said going by temps and charting i ovulated on 18th dec so i work out from that that i would be 4 weeks 5 days. I also have irregular periods ranging frojm 30 days to 45 days thats why i wasnt going off my last period...

But what do you all think, should i be going off my last period???

She said i can get a dating scan which i didnt want to have but think i may have to now as i have no idea if im nearly 5 weeks or 7 weeks!!
Sign in to follow this topic