Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Sept 2011 Rss

so , i have my first triage appointment tomorrow to get my orange book smile who knew a lil book could mean so much
i felt so icky today , was dizzy and lightheaded , and had nausea all day

cant wait till im 10 weeks gunna tell everyone lol
its so hard keeping the best secret!!
i agree with Reneeaimee. All i want to do is shout it out to the world, but i am not saying as thing til I am through the first trimester. I am so excited

Hey Ladies
So i just been to the docs and she thinks i am further than i thought.

You may all be able to help;
My last period was 19Nov, so she is going off that and saying i am nearly 7 weeks but i said going by temps and charting i ovulated on 18th dec so i work out from that that i would be 4 weeks 5 days. I also have irregular periods ranging frojm 30 days to 45 days thats why i wasnt going off my last period...

But what do you all think, should i be going off my last period???

She said i can get a dating scan which i didnt want to have but think i may have to now as i have no idea if im nearly 5 weeks or 7 weeks!!

I'd personally have the dating scan just because the earlier scans can detect a better gestation age give or take a week on either side as all babies grow at different rates throughout the whole pregnancy. With me I had dating scans for both pregnancies because I had a lot of cramping with the first, and my second baby I had a dating scan and also to check things were ok as I had miscarried about 5 months beforehand and my gp wanted to ease my nerves also. You can check gestational age throughout the whole pregnancy but the bigger baby gets the harder it is to get a better measurement. With ds2 I had 8 scans from 29 weeks and had the same sonographer so they knew what they were looking for, the previous scan etc and so we get really accurate measurements. The last one I got the got the weight so accurate that ds2 was born at what they had predicted from the scans because of the same person etc. I had a lot of scans with him because he had asymmetrical IUGR that treated itself due to me resting as much as possible and eating 2 hourly even if I wasn't hungry. It was not easy.

Anyway I'm not going to be with the group, I got a negative test yesterday, my period still isn't due for 2 days, but I don't feel pregnant anymore, and I have a feeling if I am the baby won't stick, reminds me of the times I miscarried. So good luck and congratulations again to all the new mummies and those who are adding another addition to their family. xxx May September bring you all beautiful, happy and magical labours. xx

02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
07/09/2011 Chappa1
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
09/09/2011 dgjt
10/09/2011 Livingthedream, Mrs2be

Seems I dropped off the list.

Jei - sorry the hear that you think you are not pregnant anymore, stay positive and you never know what may happen?

I have been feeling so sick today. I can barely stand to look at food most of the day, then I get so hungry that I eat really stupid things like chocolate, then I feel sick again! I have to start eating healthier for sure...
Hey all,

Well had my bloods done this morning and have our dating scan booked in for Saturday. Going of our dates dr said our due date is 28 of AUGUST EEP! But as I'm irregular we'll have the scan which I suspect will push us back to the first week in September. Hoping we'll at least be able to see something.

How is everyone doing? I've had a bit of morning sickness, just nausea, and tender bb's... Otherwise feeling pretty good, a bit tired but that's normal so..

Ive decided to change my due date to what the doc has said...for now. i am going to book in for dating scan to know for sure. My new date is 26TH August but i will stay on here until i know for sure cause i have a feeling ill stay in September once i have my scan!!
My symptoms are closer to the new date tho, like nausea a fair bit, seems more likey that is going to come on in week 6 rather than week 4 1/2...but i duno??
TBC- 26/08/2011 Mrs2be or 10/09/2011
02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
07/09/2011 Chappa1
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
09/09/2011 dgjt
10/09/2011 Livingthedream
TBC- 26/08/2011 Mrs2be or 10/09/2011
02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
06/09/2011 wannabe-mummy
07/09/2011 Chappa1
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
09/09/2011 dgjt
10/09/2011 Livingthedream
A question for you all - did any of you take your partner/hubby/father of your baby to meet your LMC for the first time, or did you go by yourself? I know that its important that I click with my midwife, but I think its kinda important that hubby does too. Your thoughts? huh

A question for you all - did any of you take your partner/hubby/father of your baby to meet your LMC for the first time, or did you go by yourself? I know that its important that I click with my midwife, but I think its kinda important that hubby does too. Your thoughts? huh

I havent gotten that far yet but when i see my Ob for the first time by Hubby will come and i beleive he will come to most of them smile I wouldnt want it any other way!
Ive just booked my first scan for 25th Jan smile Its a dating scan as i thought i was 5 weeks and doc thinks im 7 so i need to know now smile
However they told me that all their scans under 12 weeks they do internal, im scared of that.. i do have a reason, i am not embarrest;

when i was preg last time i had an internal dating scan at 8 weeks 3 days, everything was great we saw the baby and the heart beating, then it was discovered at my 12 week scan that the baby had died at 8 weeks 5 days so now i am hesitant to have an internal. I know the internal doesnt hurt the baby but it was just so soon after that the baby died!! what should i do?

i go for mine today and hubby will be going to , i think that they should know them the place im going thru i get 2 midwives and they will be on call so i can ring one thru the whole pregnancy , they will also be at the hospital with me and then visit me for 4 weeks at home smile
Sign in to follow this topic