Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sept 2011 Lock Rss

Sleeping restlessness and insomnia can be really common in pregnancy along with weird vivid dreams and feeling tired even if you've slept 11 hours.

I keep feeling off all day long, not sick but just not quite right. And so damn tired but my two kids don't help with ds1 waking at 5 - 5.30am it's driving me nuts. Fell asleep at 7.50pm last night snoring on the couch, woke suddenly at 8.20pm and dragged myself to bed, partner is certain I am pregnant again, am refusing to test just yet though I'm 99% sure I am. One little part of me keeps saying it's stress, but it's the same feelings from both pregnancies that have stuck. I think I must be the only one in complete shock and denial in the forum.

Yes i read about it.... its the increased progesterone in your system at night but during the day it makes you tired.. it also makes you have weird vivid dreams!! Its so amazing what goes on!

Wow, I think i need to do some research! Thanks for the info.

We told DH's parents yesterday and it was fantastic, I really love telling people even though its only family we have told. My MIL cried and grabbed me from accross the table... and has now started talking to my tummy which is a bit weird. She was so shocked that she set the table wrong with two knives at one setting. They are really excited to have family having a baby in the same city as them.

This is going to be fun.

I keep feeling off all day long, not sick but just not quite right. And so damn tired but my two kids don't help with ds1 waking at 5 - 5.30am it's driving me nuts. Fell asleep at 7.50pm last night snoring on the couch, woke suddenly at 8.20pm and dragged myself to bed, partner is certain I am pregnant again, am refusing to test just yet though I'm 99% sure I am. One little part of me keeps saying it's stress, but it's the same feelings from both pregnancies that have stuck. I think I must be the only one in complete shock and denial in the forum.

Hello Jei,

I would say you are pregnant again if you got a faint positive, the test i read said it didn't matter how dark it was..... Hope it doesn't upset your study plans too much.
just got the call that my bloods are back:P so i shall know by tonight
Hi Guys
Hope you don't mind me joining in the thread i got a bfp today this will be our 3rd we have dd 4 and ds2

Hello Jei,

I would say you are pregnant again if you got a faint positive, the test i read said it didn't matter how dark it was..... Hope it doesn't upset your study plans too much.

Thanks, yeah I had faint positives with my two boys but still unsure if it was in my mind as it was so faint, or just too nervous to face the truth. I've gone through pnd the past 2.5 years now and suffered from ptsd since my ds2 birth as it was quite traumatic though fast and his pregnacy was quite high risk. But I learnt alot! I'm not sure how much it may change my study plans, I can do my first year of midwifery over 2 years if I want, but I really didn't want to do that, and they aren't so willing to allow people to study such a full on bachelor with really young babies. Will wait and see. smile

Either way what will be will be and so cool to see more bfps smile

Hi Guys
Hope you don't mind me joining in the thread i got a bfp today this will be our 3rd we have dd 4 and ds2

Welcome!!! Do you know how far along you are or your due date, if so, put it on our list smile

Have you got any symptoms yet?
so i got a positive blood test today , but i wont know for a few weeks my due date as i had a miscarage in november ...... crossing fingers this is a sticky baby
I have estimated to be due on the 9th will go to the doctors in a few weeks.I will have a c-section this time as my last two were both emergancy c sections
I have no symptoms as yet but i had none with previous two
Here hoping to keep it a secret for a while not looking forward to telling my area manager and will tell family as we see them mum will be over in march and will see mil in april
hey ladies
Some of you might remember me from dec thread ttc, well after over 2 years of trying and one round of clomiphene im happy to say i just got my bfp smile

hey ladies
Some of you might remember me from dec thread ttc, well after over 2 years of trying and one round of clomiphene im happy to say i just got my bfp smile

YAY how exciting! so happy for you, you have been trying for so long. I hope we all have sticky bubs! i think we will!! Its a new year and a new start!! smile

YAY how exciting! so happy for you, you have been trying for so long. I hope we all have sticky bubs! i think we will!! Its a new year and a new start!! smile

Thank You i am so excited, i just phoned my mum and she couldnt stop crying, we are all so excited i cant even sleep smile

Here's hoping for healthy lil baby's

Sign in to follow this topic