Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sept 2011 Lock Rss

02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
06/09/2011 wannabe-mummy
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
10/09/2011 Livingthedream
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

Thought I should add myself in - wonder when these babies will actually arrive. I went to get a pregnancy test, maybe I should have said pregnancy blood test. Anyway, saw the nurse, she did a wee test and said it looks faintly positive (showed it to me - can you see the line??) I have only been getting faint positives so hope it is all ok.

Anyway, then by the time I had seen the nurse, the doctors were all booked out till late tomorrow afternoon. I just want to get my bloods done so I know I'm definitely pregnant! (Always like to be sure of these things). Mrs2be - I so know what you're saying about checking for blood each time - hoping the period won't come.

I don't have many symptoms at all - waiting to see if MS kicks in. It is great to find out on holiday though and have the chance to rest. I don't know how you mummies do it - number 2 sounds pretty daunting!!

Hi Ladies

Im feeling Ok, my nipples are sore but not my boobs yet. I feel nausea every now and then, mostly when i wake up thru the night and morning before i have breaky. i have very mild nearly non existant cramps and every now and then heartburn/indigestion. Ive had more white cm today too.

Anyone else having the cramps??

Hey mrs2be

Yea i been having cramps they come on every now and then and only last for a min, feels bit like period pains, i can't wait for these 7weeks to be up so i know im in the clear but i asked my sis about the cramps and she said she had them for the first few months and her doc told her its just your uterus exspanding etc.

I go to the doc on friday to get bloods done etc and im going to ask him if it is normal for the cramps just for piece of mind.

02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
06/09/2011 wannabe-mummy
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
11/09/2011 Mrs2be
12/09/2011 reneeaimee (until dating scan )

so doc and ultrasound person think im 4 weeks - 5 weeks ive done my date at 4 so have to have another scan in 2ish weeks to see if im diffrent

was good to know my levels (hcg) r nearly tripling in 48 hrs

hope you r all feeling well
02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
06/09/2011 wannabe-mummy
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
10/09/2011 hg:)
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

Added me in will have my due date confirmed on friday.

So exciting i still can't believe after years of trying im pregnant hasn't sunken in yet, but can't wait we going to my inlaws for dinner tonight and we will tell the the news.

hi girls.

Im so glad to be finally joining a due group. I got my first bfp last night at 8:45pm and another one this morning a reasonably dark line.

I already have one child DD has just turned 2.

DH and i have been ttc for 20 months now and had a mc last feburary. We are very excited about having our second baby.

I am 19 and DH is 24 have been married 1 1/2 years.

Planning on going to the doctor next week and getting my scan probably the week later. I am very nervous about having another mc and do check for blood everytime i wipe.

I am already so excited i have been shopping and brought more pregnancy tests so i now have 7 of them including one digital one which is supposed to tell u how many weeks u r..

Im so happy to be sharing the next 35 weeks with u girls.

DD was born at 40+5 so kinda expecting to go late. She was induced due to low fluid so thats something they will be keeping an eye on this time. Her labour was only 4 hours so i have to be prepared for a quick one this time.

I am hoping for a natural labour with my waters to break on there own. I also want a drug free birth same as with dd.

I have sore boobs and sensitive nipples. Need to pee all the time and had a bit of cramping which freaks me out.

I am taking elevit at the moment and will for the majority of my pregnancy.

hi girls.

Im so glad to be finally joining a due group. I got my first bfp last night at 8:45pm and another one this morning a reasonably dark line.

I already have one child DD has just turned 2.

DH and i have been ttc for 20 months now and had a mc last feburary. We are very excited about having our second baby.

I am 19 and DH is 24 have been married 1 1/2 years.

Planning on going to the doctor next week and getting my scan probably the week later. I am very nervous about having another mc and do check for blood everytime i wipe.

I am already so excited i have been shopping and brought more pregnancy tests so i now have 7 of them including one digital one which is supposed to tell u how many weeks u r..

Im so happy to be sharing the next 35 weeks with u girls.

DD was born at 40+5 so kinda expecting to go late. She was induced due to low fluid so thats something they will be keeping an eye on this time. Her labour was only 4 hours so i have to be prepared for a quick one this time.

I am hoping for a natural labour with my waters to break on there own. I also want a drug free birth same as with dd.

I have sore boobs and sensitive nipples. Need to pee all the time and had a bit of cramping which freaks me out.

I am taking elevit at the moment and will for the majority of my pregnancy.

Congratulations heres hoping for healthy baby's.

Hi Girls, another one to join your group!

A bit about me - DH & I have a beautiful 15 month old daughter and have been trying for number two for two months and luckily fell pregnant very quickly.

I am 5 weeks today and feeling very tired, very nauseous and sometimes slight occasional cramping too. Like some of the other girls, I keep checking for blood everytime I go to the loo too (I had a m/c before DD), I hate doing it, and wish I could just relax and enjoy the pregnancy but is something I can't get over!

I had all my bloods done at the Dr's today and get the results & a referral to my ob next week. We are going private again.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you all!!

Jess
02/09/2011 wimble
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
06/09/2011 wannabe-mummy
07/09/2011 chappa1
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

Just adding myself to the already long list!
Hi all and Congrats to new joiners.

I have just come back from a 2 day (overnight) wedding. It was awesome - surprising myself with how well I can enjoy myself sober! But super difficult 'hiding' my non-drinking from the many work colleagues there as I never turn down a wine!

The hen's night for this wedding was on New Years Eve, which was also the morning that I got my BFP, I'm sure tongues must be wagging now after two non-drinking nights in a row. It wouldn't be so bad except that I feel a little ridiculous - a bit farcical when I'm pretty sure that it must be completely obvious, and most of them know that we were trying to get pregnant! But at not even 5 weeks and without having told a single family member, it would be crazy to tell work colleagues and I really don't want to jinx anything - so play the game I must!

But on top of this, when my good friend (and work colleague) came round to pick me up on NYE, she announced that she wouldn't be drinking because she was 11 weeks pregnant! Well, I shrieked with excitement,(this is only an hour after getting my own BFP) and she was very suprised at my reaction. And everyone else was so excited too. Was sooo hard not saying..."me too!!"
But now, I can't stop asking her questions about how she is feeling and how it has been for her. I am so excited but I am treading such a thin line, trying not to blow my cover.

But this isn't all. In two weekends as bridesmaid for my best friend I am putting on her hen's weekend. Problem is that it is just 6 of us going away for the weekend - drinks are a given. And they are all very close friends of mine, but I will only be 7 weeks by then and in a perfect world I wouldn't be telling them... I'm really not sure what to do - also don't want to steal any thunder of the bride who gets married 3 weeks after that, when again I still will be only 10 weeks.

I am very aware of increased m/c stats as a mid-thirties mum and really would like as a few people as possible to know that I'm pregnant but really don't know how to get around this.

And what are the odds of having 2 hen's nights and 2 weddings in 6 weeks anyway? But then again...I guess, probably not that different than the odds of getting pregnant...
And I wouldn't have this any other way!

And lastly (aware that this is turning into a small novel), very few symptoms as yet, constant cramping which just feels like period cramps and an afternoon of nausea last week. But how will I know what will be happening in a few weeks when I am supposed to be a bouncy, energetic bridesmaid leading the way?

smile It does all make me smile though!
02/09/2011 wimble
03/09/2011 evroth
06/09/2011 Mummy_Elf
06/09/2011 wannabe-mummy
07/09/2011 chappa1
08/09/2011 A.Marie
09/09/2011 1Loza23
11/09/2011 Mrs2be

Thought I'd add my name to it too looks like Sept is going to be a busy month:)

Does anyone have no symptoms at all? With my other 2 I had symptoms very early on so it's very strange for me to have none, I've done about 4 tests and in each one the positive line is darker, so hopefully it's all ok smile
Hi evroth,
I'm not getting many symptoms at all- just tired, occasional nausea and cramps. My line is pretty pale too. But no AF - so I guess I am pregnant!
i wish i had no symptoms

i have ms so bad , i have sore belly i have cravings lol , i never got them this early with the others lol

and my boobs r killing me i am already up a cup size grrr

but i guess this is the fun part
Sign in to follow this topic