Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

October Babies 2011 Lock Rss

hi and welcome to the october thred
most of us are on face book in a privite group
good luck with your pregnancy's
Anyone else getting aches in their ribs? I'm getting it just on my left side just under my boob and same height in my back same side. Any remedies?
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum- my baby girl is due Oct 12th grin
Could someone please add me to the facebook group? My name is Kate Pham and the profile pic is very green, in a park and me on a swing! smile thanks and i hope everyone pregnancy is going well! Kate
Hi all you lovely October ladies smile We are due to have our very 1st bub (it's a boy!) on the morning of the 13th October. We are having a CS so we are locked in for this date.

I am based on the Gold Coast and wondering if there are any mums out there that would be interested in maybe starting a coffee or picnic get together to meet other mums once our new bubs are here?

Really love reading about all of your amazing pregnancies and everything that you all share...

Thanks for having me smile Leish
Hi Everyone

Wow its been a long time since I've been on here. i look at our Facebook group too much to bother logging on here. hope you are all doing well and your pregnancies are going smoothly.

Well i only have 7 weeks and 3 days till i get to meet my princess if she comes on time my little prince didn't he was 2 days late.

Emily
Hi there, I am 33 wks pregnant with our first baby - due on October 6th.
I would love to keep in touch with you ladies, its nice to know someone else is going through the same/similar things!
Were having a suprise so at the moment bubs room is white/green/yellow lol cant wait to meet bub and add some blue or pink to the mix smile

Just wondering if someone could add me to the facebook group Ive been hearing rumours about? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks ladies!

Just wondering if someone could add me to the facebook group Ive been hearing rumours about? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks ladies!

Hiya, We're not sure how to add you from the email address you gave us and you need to be friends with someone in the group so we can add you. Details below...

If anyone is keen to join us on FB (we have about 50 members on our page) send me a friend request and I'll add you. My name is Sarah McAlpine and my profile pic is a wedding photo. The group is secret so you can only see it if you have been invited to join by another member. Just means that all of our friends don't see what we're posting, which can be good if someone asks a question that might be TMI for everyone on Facebook!! wink

Cheers,
Sarah smile
Hi Sarah, do you have an email address I can try and add you with? For some reason i cant find your pic when I search for you :S not sure what Im doing wrong but if you could add me to your personal page using my email address or I could have yours to do the same if you were unsure how, then I could get you to link me to the group smile

Tanya
Hi ladies,

I have been using these forums for a week or so and have only just stumbled upon this thread. Great to know there are so many mum's due in the same month as me. I am due on the 1st of October (a girl) and today my phone app told me that is only 40 days away (Eep). This is my second bub as i have a cyclone of a 2 year old daughter.

I am looking at meeting a few people that i can chat to and so on as i have finally found my way out of a bad relationship with the children's father and am just looking at meeting a few other mum's.

Congratulations to all of you due in Oct, not too long now!

Hi ladies,

I have been using these forums for a week or so and have only just stumbled upon this thread. Great to know there are so many mum's due in the same month as me. I am due on the 1st of October (a girl) and today my phone app told me that is only 40 days away (Eep). This is my second bub as i have a cyclone of a 2 year old daughter.

I am looking at meeting a few people that i can chat to and so on as i have finally found my way out of a bad relationship with the children's father and am just looking at meeting a few other mum's.

Congratulations to all of you due in Oct, not too long now!

hey there i can totally understand where u are commin from i not long ago left my abusive partner too i have since moved interstate to be with my current partner and my daughter who is 3yrs and we are expecting our 1st child together in oct 18th another girl (yay) well congrats to u would be nice to chat to u some time
my name is amy and i am 29yrs. heres my email if u would like to chat some time [email protected]
Looks like I will be leaving this Oct thread & moving to the Sept one. I got my c-sect date booked for the 26th Sept.
Hello Everyone!

I am expecting my first child on the 28th of October!
My partner and i are thrilled as we have found out we are expecting a boy.
I just stumbled across this thread and thought i might join in and share the news!

Good luck to everyone with their pregnancies!

=]
Sign in to follow this topic