Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

October Babies 2011 Lock Rss

Is anyone else having really bad morning sickness that lasts all day and gets worse at night? This is my 6# pregnancy 4# baby and none of my pregnancy has been as bad as this one. I can't eat anything and I even find it hard to drink aswell.

Is anyone else having really bad morning sickness that lasts all day and gets worse at night? This is my 6# pregnancy 4# baby and none of my pregnancy has been as bad as this one. I can't eat anything and I even find it hard to drink aswell.

hmm sorry to say but so far no MS. Kinda thankful as it would be a dead giveaway at work! I do however feel a bit queezy when i first wake up, cos im starving! But once ive eaten i seem to be ok. Hope it goes away for you soon!! Only complaint I have is how tired I am! I could sleep at my desk some days!

*Mellisa* nope havnt had those kind of compliments lucky you!!! I actually feel the opposite, my skin is breaking out more than normal, and im feeling ugly!

So everyone seems to be having a dating scan at 6 weeks.....im not booked in for that one...does it matter? I just have my 10 week OB appointment...hmm i want a 6 week one now! lol well cant wait to hear everyones experiences! smile
Nope no MS here for me either. I feel very sorry for those who do get it.
Hi all and congrats on your pregnancy's. I am pregnancy with #2. I already have an 18 month old daughter. I will due 17th Oct. Very excited! Came as a surprise as it took 17 months to fall preg first time and this was the 1st month of trying with this one.
I had hyperemesis in my first pregnancy so my fingers and toes are all crossed i dont get it again but so far so good. Only a bit queasy in the mornings.

Looking forward to going on this exciting journey with you grin
Morning all

I have been only queasy for the last 2 weeks but in the last 2-3 days the ms has kicked in n its all day, im having alot of trouble eating n keeping it down and some times the thought out food is even making me sick. its been really hard trying to cook dinner for my DS of a night as it just makes me sick but im the only one to cook it for him as my DP does arvo work n isnt home til 10:30pm sad

i have my dating scan on wednesday n i cant wait smile

i had to tell me work already as 1 ive been so sick n 2 cause i work in childcare.

hope everyone is well n if u have ms i hope it goes away very soon for u.

o yes I know exactly how you feel I get morning sicknes all day
mine gets really bad a night
so I dont eat very much because it feels like I want to through it al up
i had very bad morning sicknes with my first too but it only lasted till the afternoons. but I have to say I dont have tender breasts but I think it is because I got pregnant so quick after my first baby she is 5 months oldnow
so my two will be 13 months apart. neither of the pregnancies were planned.
Cograts to everyone
Afternoon Ladies!

Just thought it was time to update our list...

1- Becstar, Cherie M, Kat Gibbons,
2- Melissa, Maruschkevilj,
3-
4- Beccles, Vicki W,
5-
6- DJs Mum, MJ Mummy,
7-
8-
9- Mumma Kez,
10- Little abcd, Katie, Stardust,
11- Sarah K,
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17- Pidge 87,
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24- Lars 1,
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-

Hope everyone is well today smile

Hi all,

Just a tip I remembered from last time. If you're in a situation where you would usually have a drink but you don't want to (for obvious reasons...) just tell people you're on antibiotics! They usually leave you alone after that.

My MS hasn't been too bad so far but I know it will kick in soon because I had it really bad with DS. I'm having a lot of trouble geting to sleep at night. It's not that I'm not tired because I'm pretty much exhausted all day, but I just can't get comfy. I know that feeling will get worse before it gets better!!! I'm making the most of sleeping on my tummy while I can!

Still getting a lot of indigestion and I've had my first craving - Garlic bread! Last time it was pineapple and potato gratin.

Speaking of indigestion, I'm off to have an antacid!!

S. smile
Hi girls,
am still feeling queezy on and off during the day, especially after a big meal, good tip try and eat smaller meals often, rather than 3 main meals. helped me. i am hoping and praying that my ms doesn't get too bad as i start work at a new job next week (told them about pg, when they offered me the job) i normally start getting real sick at 7 weeks, one week and one day away!!! cross fingers!! still haven't been to the drs yet! LOL, i think everything is alot cruizer 3rd time round, and this is my 5th pregnancy! i do have a heavy aching feeling in my pelvis on the right side, which i do get in preg but not until i'm like 20 weeks!! so i hope that goes away, really annoying! now i'm getting used to the idea of being preg my worries of mc set in, so crossing fingers everything is ok!!

i just got a BFP!!!!! OMG~!~~~

so i will be due 14th oct....

its so werid though... i feel completely normal?

Im in shock... doesnt seem real!!!

i just got a BFP!!!!! OMG~!~~~

so i will be due 14th oct....

its so werid though... i feel completely normal?

Im in shock... doesnt seem real!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!
ok so i am feeling really stupid... I have been reading and alot of u are feeling sick i dont have many symptoms so i did another test surprise it was posative ha ha i just dont believe that it is true i dont feel any different onlt sore boobs. Any one else not convinced???
Sign in to follow this topic