Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

October Babies 2011 Lock Rss

Good morning ladies,
How's everyone feeling today? I'm feeling abit better today, hopeing it stays that way :)I have my first dr appointment on Thursday.
Awwwww Melissa,
I know how you feel!! I feel so worried all the time after experiencing two miscarriges. Speak to your dr about organizing a scan asap!! so you can put your mind at ease! also you can ask to go to the dr and get another blood test to make sure your hcg level is increasing instead of decreasing. even with my youngest son, at 12 weeks pg i had a huge bleed, there was heaps of bright red blood and i was convinced i was having yet another mc, but i went straight to the hospital and after a 3hr wait, go into for an ultrasound and there he was, happily bouncing around! i hope everything is ok, am thinking of you, i know the wait seems like forever. cross fingers everything is fine!

Hi Ladies,

i am freaking out right now because yesterday arvo there was a tiny bit of old blood when i wiped after using the toilet, then it was all clear until this afternoon when i found a tiny bit more and now it seems to be getting fresher, still not bright red but not brown anymore either. i am so scared that i am about to miscarry and there is nothing i can do but wait.

apparently 1 in 4 pregnancies have some form of bleeding in the first trimester and a third to half of them go on to miscarry.

sorry for the downer, just wondering if anyone else has had any bleeding?

Hi there
I wount worry if I were you
but I know exactly how you feel, with my first pregnancy
I had a lot of red blood so I freaked out I cried day and night
and all the docs told me was, well we'll just have to wait and see.
So I went for an ultrasound and all were good,
They could see were the bleeding was coming from but they said everything looks great.
The bleeding lasted for 2 and a half weeks.
I carried full term and went a week over.
with this pregnancy I got the brown blood and cramping so once again I freaked out, I went for a scan on friday all looks good. The bleeding has stopped.
If you want you can ask for a scan it made me feel better after I had one, just seeing my little bean and the heart beat was amazing.
The bleeding stopped.
o yes I acctually found out when I went for my scan that my baby is due the 4th of october 2011.
it's so funny because my first darling was born on the 4th of september 2010.
just thought I would add grin
Hi all, is anyone having trouble with their hubby if this is your first child too?? I hope this isn't tmi but of course because I am sooooo tired I am never in the mood for sex. I have read everywhere that you just need to talk to your partner about it but I know what my partner is like and kept putting it off. I finally told him last night I am just too tired and exhausted and he got angry about it and hasn't spoken to me at all today. All he does is make me feel guilty sad Even when I get home from work I am exhausted and just fall on the couch in front of the tv and he gives me a whole guilt trip saying how he wishes he could do that when he gets home but too much to do outside in the garden. I hate it I am so upset and miserable. I just wish he would understand. Is anyone else having any trouble??

Hi all, is anyone having trouble with their hubby if this is your first child too?? I hope this isn't tmi but of course because I am sooooo tired I am never in the mood for sex. I have read everywhere that you just need to talk to your partner about it but I know what my partner is like and kept putting it off. I finally told him last night I am just too tired and exhausted and he got angry about it and hasn't spoken to me at all today. All he does is make me feel guilty sad Even when I get home from work I am exhausted and just fall on the couch in front of the tv and he gives me a whole guilt trip saying how he wishes he could do that when he gets home but too much to do outside in the garden. I hate it I am so upset and miserable. I just wish he would understand. Is anyone else having any trouble??

Hey no I am not having that much trouble but he doesnt understand how I could be so tired, I just told him the other day that I am the one carrying OUR baby and it is a part of HIM TOO. Tiredness is apart of it and it wil get better and untill it does he just has to deal with it. Hope U work it out xxx
I'm 5weeks and 4 days today... And I still have absolutely no symptoms sad
Is this normal?? I have my blood test tomorrow and I'm nervous something will be wrong...
My boobs are normal, not tired, and I think I have peed more but I think this is due to nerves.
When do the symptoms kick in? My mum and sister both had severe morning sickness.

Hey no I am not having that much trouble but he doesnt understand how I could be so tired, I just told him the other day that I am the one carrying OUR baby and it is a part of HIM TOO. Tiredness is apart of it and it wil get better and untill it does he just has to deal with it. Hope U work it out xxx

I know, I wish they would understand. My hubby is sick of me being so grumpy too but it's just because he makes me feel guilty all the time for being so tired etc. Or that I feel sick and just want him to leave me alone and giving up the things I loved. They have no bloody idea what it feels like. I said to him well you give up alcohol for 9 months so you give up something too and he said no. So they will never understand. Bloody men have it so easy!!

Is this normal?? I have my blood test tomorrow and I'm nervous something will be wrong...
My boobs are normal, not tired, and I think I have peed more but I think this is due to nerves.
When do the symptoms kick in? My mum and sister both had severe morning sickness.

I wouldn't worry Hun, everyone is different. Last week I had no symptoms at all. But the week before I did. I am now 7 weeks and 1 day. I thought something was wrong with me too last week because reading on here everyone has had MS kick in already etc. I didn't even have much heartburn last week either. I keep thinking I don't feel pregnant. But I am happy to be pregnant and feel not pregnant then to be having MS all the time and feel yuck because it will be the longest 9 months of my life otherwise. Don't stress hun, it's not good for bubs. smile
I am getting really bad migrains, does anyone know anything I can take to make it go away its that bad that I am finding it hard to sleep.

Hi I am nearly 8 weeks and not many symptoms too its hard to believe your even pregant but you are so dont stress maybe your just lucky. i keep doin tests to make sure, I feel so silly but now I do believe i am. I wouldnt worry about your bloods be excited and if u still worrie just ask them if it is normal to not b feeling anything. xxx
hey ladies

i am Amy and i have just found out that i am pregnant with my 4th child
i am so happy. the doc was saying that i may have twins or triplets but wont know until about the 28th of this month.so currently 4weeks preg
Sign in to follow this topic