Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

October Babies 2011 Lock Rss

o yes I acctually found out when I went for my scan that my baby is due the 4th of october 2011.
it's so funny because my first darling was born on the 4th of september 2010.
just thought I would add grin

Awwwww I wish I didn't see your ultrasound photo. This is my first child and pregnancy and I have a scan on Wednesday and was so excited I couldn't wait to see what he/she will look like but now I know sad so not that exciting anymore.
Hi Amy,

Congratulations and Welcome! Just out of curiousity how does your doc know at this stage if your having twins or triplets? Is this because you have higher HCG levels?

As for me, I had my doctors appointment today. He made me do a preg test which of course was positive. Also took bloods and I will know the results next week. Im also booked in for a dating scan next week. I think I confused the doctor. When I took the first preg test it was only 2 & a half weeks since my last AF and he just didn't think it was possible to happen that quick so even though I had a very normal AF he said its possible I may have concieved the previous month. Ahh now Im even more confused. I honestly think I am only about 4 weeks. Im sure the dating scan will help confirm!! Has anyone else had any issues like this? I was also a little worried as I had Spot bleeding last night and this morning, I mentioned it to the Doc and he didnt seem worried at all and I haven't had any cramping or anything else to accompany this.

Im on holidays from work at the moment so its definately easier to make appointments without anyone knowing!

And Happy Valentines Day!! Hope everyone is feeling well today!!

hey ladies

i am Amy and i have just found out that i am pregnant with my 4th child
i am so happy. the doc was saying that i may have twins or triplets but wont know until about the 28th of this month.so currently 4weeks preg

Hi Amy, Congratulations on your 4th, I'm also pregnant with my 4th. I see my doc on Thursday and she will send me for a dating scan then. Why does your doc think you could be having twins or triplets? I personally would love to be having twins smile
Hi Ladies,

sorry i haven't been on in a few days, i was really busy with the wedding and some family stuff.

so i had an ultrasound today which said i was five weeks along but according to my last af i should be seven. i had an apt. with the dr after and he said that either i have a blighted ovum (where the egg is fertilized but baby doesn't develop) or i ovulated late in my cycle and am actually two weeks behind where we thought. my hcg levels from last week are quite low and in keep with the five week theory. i had another blood test done today and will know tomorrow morning if bubs is there or not.

i have everything crossed that bubs is okay but it will be a relief to know either way- the ultrasound lady said come back in two weeks for another and i almost burst into tears on the spot... i don't think i could stand waiting that long sad

hope all is good with everyone, happy valentines! <3

hi ladies i'm to due in october around the 10/10/11 but wii know dates on 24 when i have scan this is number 4
Hi Ladies,

Melissa - Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Cherie - I'm sure seeing someone else's scan won't diminish the thrill of seeing your own little one when the time comes.

To all those with hubbies that don't get it - Perhaps get a pregnancy book or find a website which explains the stages to show your men? There's a lot going on inside us at the moment even though it doesn't look like it. Our cardiac output, metabolism and kidney function is increasing to support us and our bubs in the months to come so no wonder we're tired!! Having said that though, when DS was on the way, DH never looked at any of the books I put under his nose and didn't really realise what was going on until we did the antenatal class... I guess it's weird for them because we still look normal.

To all those with minimal symptoms - I totally envy you!! I decided when I was resisting the urge to throw up this morning that MS is like a really bad hangover, but without having the good night beforehand!! I read in a book that about 30% of women have no symptoms so it's totally normal. smile

I'm all good. My MS is really bad between about 9-11am. Still really tired and I should be going to bed earlier but that always goes out the window. I stood on a bee yesterday and got stung on the sole of my foot (I had forgotten how painful a beesting can be) so that had me hobbling around most of yesterday. No danger to Cletus, so that's all good!

Hope you are all well!
S. smile

hi ladies i'm to due in october around the 10/10/11 but wii know dates on 24 when i have scan this is number 4

Congratulations on number 4, I am also having my 4th.

Hi Ladies,

sorry i haven't been on in a few days, i was really busy with the wedding and some family stuff.

so i had an ultrasound today which said i was five weeks along but according to my last af i should be seven. i had an apt. with the dr after and he said that either i have a blighted ovum (where the egg is fertilized but baby doesn't develop) or i ovulated late in my cycle and am actually two weeks behind where we thought. my hcg levels from last week are quite low and in keep with the five week theory. i had another blood test done today and will know tomorrow morning if bubs is there or not.

i have everything crossed that bubs is okay but it will be a relief to know either way- the ultrasound lady said come back in two weeks for another and i almost burst into tears on the spot... i don't think i could stand waiting that long sad

hope all is good with everyone, happy valentines! <3

Don't stress I'm sure everything will be ok

Awwwww I wish I didn't see your ultrasound photo. This is my first child and pregnancy and I have a scan on Wednesday and was so excited I couldn't wait to see what he/she will look like but now I know sad so not that exciting anymore.

Awwww
I have to say it's the most amazing thing to see
because on the scan photo you cant see the heart beat but on the acctual scan you can. You will enjoy every moment of it and if your like me
you will want to go again and again lol. It was really strange to see my little bub because when I was pregnant with my first I couldnt see a thing and I went exacly the same time.
So dont let my scan photo put you off ? grin because the best is when you see your baby for the first time and see that there is an actual life inside you and it is all your, esspecially when you see the little heart beating away. o and I just saw your futher along in your pregnancy so your little one will look much differint than what mine does wink Enjoy your scan grin
well, still no MS, just a tad queezy in the mornings, but nothing major. Cravings have started, all i want is soup. Weird huh? Its over 30 degrees here today and all I want is a big bowl of hot pumpkin soup! Anyone else having any cravings?

As for the dating scan someone asked... i'm not having one either. I have regular periods, so doctor didn't feel it was necessary. My first scan will be at 11/12 weeks, so in about 5 weeks or so. Looking forward to that!

well, still no MS, just a tad queezy in the mornings, but nothing major. Cravings have started, all i want is soup. Weird huh? Its over 30 degrees here today and all I want is a big bowl of hot pumpkin soup! Anyone else having any cravings?

As for the dating scan someone asked... i'm not having one either. I have regular periods, so doctor didn't feel it was necessary. My first scan will be at 11/12 weeks, so in about 5 weeks or so. Looking forward to that!

Im 6w 2d and i think my MS has kicked in. Feel pretty crap when i wake up, and on the train is hard, i havnt vomited as yet thank goodness, but once i eat it seems to slowly go away. Its not nice though sad

Craving sso far....well i realllllly felt like pasta last night, carbonara in particular. really bad i know...but had it anyway...no raw egg though dont worry. I was however a little concerned about bacon...couldnt find anywhere that said dont eat it, but then read some ppl avoid it. I didnt eat a ton of it, and the bit i did eat was crispy cooked, so no raw bits.

I didnt have a dating scan either. My first appointment is 4 weeks time. Not sure if thats the 1st scan (cos ill be 10 weeks) or i go at 12 weeks, but hoping to get the scan at 10weeks, im so anxious and not knowing if everything is going as it should is really playing on my mind!! Is anyone else in the same boat?
hi girls, am concerned that i'm not sick yet. this is my 5th pregnancy and am usually feeling pretty ill by this stage, but anyway. just rang the drs and my hcg level at 6 weeks was 12910. so thats pretty good, i always ask my dr the level, just cause it makes me feel better. will book my scan for next week sometime, my first day at work tomorrow and my youngest sons first day at daycare, am worried about him!! my eldest will be there with him but still, he is such a mummys boy! really looking forward to seeing the ultrasound, hard to believe i'm even pregnant until i see its little heart beating!!
cross fingers for you melissa! i know the waiting is horrible!

Sign in to follow this topic