Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babies Due Feb 2012 Lock Rss

Thought Id kick this tread off. Not sure due date yet but pretty sure its early feb not late Jan. Had my first bloods done today and my second lot is on fri so hopefully my hormones are doing as they should and all is good

This is my 3rd pregs, DS Leo will be 4 at the end of this month, DD Chloe was unfortunately stillborn at 39+1 weeks in Nov 2010. This is going to be a very emotional journey for me

MS has started already so Im taking that as a positive sign that all will be good

Looking forward to sharing the next 8 or so months with you
Hi, I'm due on Feb 8th smile

I have one DD who is 2 & 1/2 and I'm 4 weeks pregnant today. I got a good strong positive last Thursday, so I am hoping this little bubba is sticky, as I lost my last 3 pregnancies early on.

No morning sickness yet, but I have been nauseous and soooo exhausted!

Off to the docs in a couple of weeks, and I have my fingers crossed that I'll see my little bean's heartbeat.

I'm excited and optimistic, but DH is having a bit of a tough time with it I think. I hope when he sees the little heartbeat he will get excited too!

Sorry to hear about your baby Chloe Elena. Wishing you lots of luck for this pregnancy x
OMG just did a test and its positive. I was actually meant to be waiting till next month and throught we were playing around after ovulation (did an ov test) and i am now 4 weeks. Due date is 2nd of Feb currently. That is just after my birthday and just enough time after Christmas.

So excited. I am taking a pregnancy vitamin already but do i need to go to the doctor?
Sorrry ladies you can see how excited i am. This is my first pregnancy. Funny thing is my dog is pregnant too haha.

Mama we are close together. i really didn't have any symtoms except no period and i got the flu. Hope that's a good sign. the vitamins i take are meant to calm down the stomach.

Who have you guys told? I literacy know nothing. When should i tell people?
Hi everyone, my name is Erin & I just found out today our amazing news we are expecting smile. So excited ....had been suppecting something was going on but wasn't actually convinced anything happened afterall was only like our first month of trying. Just to make this story alittle more interesting we are currently in the uk on a working holiday coming home in September so now a pretty exciting surprise to come home with.
Today got a very strong positive result when almost both lines looked the same; booked in to see doctors next week so looking forward to having all the confirmation and then hopefully a US and see our lil jellybean. So from what I can work out my due date is 3rd Feb 2012.
Just a little about me this is our baby #2 our first baby was still born at 39 weeks 6days,October 09. So as much pain as there is involved in the next 8months I can't wait to finally be able to hold a precious lil one.
I am already feeling really tired alot, sore boobs & abit nausea too so looks like going to be an eventful 1st trimester.
Look forward to getting to know you all and sharing the next 8month rollercoaster with you.
Goodluck with your pregnancy
Erin xxx

hi girls and congratulations to you all, I hope to be joining the group soon also. All my pregnancy test have come back negative so far, even the one with my GP last Sunday he seems positive that I am and has requested blood test so I am hoping I can get an appointment late this afternoon as I have just found out my partner has to leave tomorrow for a week and I am meant to have an appointment Sunday but I now won't be able to make it and he will also miss it. we have our fingers crossed. I also would be due around the 8th Feb.
Oh Erin that is so sad. Congrats on falling so quick. We were the same. Planning to TTC in June and accidently started a month early. This is all totalling new to me. I really cant notice any symtoms other than the flu. Some small cramping. Going to Doctor soon to confirm and make sure i'm doing everything right
This is will be my and DH 1st.
Told him tonight he was very suprised as i had thought it wasn't our month.
He did have a masive smile but he just wasn't expecting to conceve in our 3rd cycle. He went for a run to process and can home with lots of questions.
He isn't keen to tell anyone yet but i want to tell my best friend. I will just have to respect his wishes for as long as i can.
So have looked at two due date calanders one say due 8th Feb 2012 other says 12 Feb 2012.
I have been refered for blood tests to check and glucose tolerance as i am high rick of gestanaual diabetes as there is a family history.

looking froward to sharing the next 8months and beyond.

Hi everyone,

I just found out I am pregnant today YAH but am still in shock. Our DD1 is 3 and DD2 is soon 11 months. Because I have turned 39 this year and only went of the nuva ring last month I didn't expect to be pregnant this soon. DD2 took 5 months but hey I just look at it like it was meant to be. Still haven't seen my DH in person yet but told him over the phone and he is very happy to say the least. Won't be until Monday until I see him sad Won't be telling people for another 2 months. Anything can happen... DD 10 Feb

Thought Id kick this tread off. Not sure due date yet but pretty sure its early feb not late Jan. Had my first bloods done today and my second lot is on fri so hopefully my hormones are doing as they should and all is good

This is my 3rd pregs, DS Leo will be 4 at the end of this month, DD Chloe was unfortunately stillborn at 39+1 weeks in Nov 2010. This is going to be a very emotional journey for me

MS has started already so Im taking that as a positive sign that all will be good

Looking forward to sharing the next 8 or so months with you

HI congrats hun. I really feel for you so sorry to hear that. I'm sure everything will be fine. I have my bloods done on Monday but did a test last night and didn't have quiet the two lines. Then brought another one today and did it twice and came up twice. So I'm sure I am lol.

Hi ladies grin
I hope to join this kind group too soon.
If I am pregnant my due date would be 21st Feb, a little later in the month than everyone else.
This will be my 3rd pregnancy if I am and usually we only have to 'try' once and I fall pregnant straight away, lol, but this will be my 2nd child.

So sorry to hear about your child Elena....breaks my heart.
Sign in to follow this topic