Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Im due March 5th. But had some issues and hopefully is all fine from here grin.

Welcome to all the new girls joining the forum...it's great to be on this journey with you.

I have had a rough few days and I typed this huge post yesterday about what has been going on but when I posted it my internet dropped out.

I'm just going to share the basics

I was away from home on a workshop and had a bleed...totally freaked out, SIL took me to hospital got appointment at Early Assessment Pregnancy Unit. Had that appointment yesterday, had an ultrasound - and thankfully everything looked ok - there is only an egg sac and no heartbeat atm but both the tech and the nurse were happy with that cause for where I am (between 5/6wks) cause they say it's totally normal. No real reason for bleed found, cervix is closed and everything else looks normal. The nurse explained it may have been a blood blister on the outside of the sac that emptied or it may have been that the egg implanted near a blood vessle and it the vessle released.

I had to tell my MIL, SIL and mum and dad all that I was pregnant and then that I was bleeding - totally horrible way to break the news!!!!

So for now everything looks good - I have an appointment with my GP Thursday week and will probably have another scan to check for heartbeat.

To say things were stressfull is an understatemnt but I'm just living with the hope that it's all ok at the moment, just trying to take one day at a time. I haven't had any more bleeding since the intitial one so am also hoping that that's a good sign.

Thanks for reading if you got this far and I hope you are all well.

[quote name='Calisle' date='16 July 2011 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1310772569' post='3026774']
Nik294 - I got my ticker from Lilypie.com and the code you have to copy and paste into your signature is the UBB and BB code.... and adjust it so it starts and ends with [img]. Hope that makes sense!

Welcome to all the newbies!

I am booking my scan for late next week - I will be 7 weeks. My midwife is keen to get accurate dates. I am excited and nervous!!!
[/quote]

Thanks for the ticker tips - have got them working - good luck with your scan - I have a drs appointment on Wed - nothing much will happen with that visit - just get the scan dates organised...
TESTING TICKER

Tracy due october 11 2007 #1

So many new people! Hello to everyone who has joined!

Today, I went for a dating scan. This is my first pregnancy, so this was a completely new experience to me.

OMG it was amazing!

We did the ultrasound and could see the gestational sac, but that was all. So we did a vaginal scan and we saw the baby and the heartbeat!!

According to my dates, I was 7+2 today, but my scan has put me to 5+6, making my new due date 11 March 2012.

It's all so very exciting!

How's everyone going? smile

So many new people! Hello to everyone who has joined!

Today, I went for a dating scan. This is my first pregnancy, so this was a completely new experience to me.

OMG it was amazing!

We did the ultrasound and could see the gestational sac, but that was all. So we did a vaginal scan and we saw the baby and the heartbeat!!

According to my dates, I was 7+2 today, but my scan has put me to 5+6, making my new due date 11 March 2012.

It's all so very exciting!

How's everyone going? smile

Seeing the heart beat for the first time is amazing I agree.... Watching bubba grow with each scan is just as amazing and such a wonderful experience. Congrats. We go for our scan Monday week for confirmation of hopefully a viable pregnancy. We will be 7weeks 1 day. Hope to see that little heart beat.

Sticky dust to all......

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Hey Girls,

Congrats to all the new ladies. I haven't been on for a few days. I have been really sick. The only thing that I can really stomach at the moment is plain potato chips which was the same as the boys. I'm still trying to eat toast and other heathly foods also. I have vomited a few times since last night which I never had with the boys. I just felt off with them. I'm very greatful for my little men as they have both been having sleeps at the same time during the day so it gives me the time to have a sleep also and most of the time I wake up feeling great. I got pretty upset last night with feeling sick and a few other things and DS1 who is 3 on Tuesday came upto me and gave me a big hug and said 'it's ok Mummy I love you. You will feel better soon'. It made my heart melt. Hormones are playing up big time at the moment. Other then that I have been good. Just getting the normal pains with everything moving around like I did with the boys. I go for my first set of bloods in a few weeks and then off for our first scan at the end of the month. Very excited.

Hope everyone else is going good. Sending sticky baby dust to all grin

Hi ladies.

So, DH and I are disagreeing big time about when to tell our families about this pregnancy. With DS we told no-one til I was around 11 weeks as that was Xmas time so was a nice Xmas surprise. This time I'm not fussed on waiting and would like to tell our close family NOW. I know it's very early (5w +1) but if, heaven forbid, something were to go wrong, I would want my family to know about it anyway to support us. DH wants to wait but really only because it's "the thing to do". I'd be interested to know your thoughts??? I know my mum is going to be CHUFFED and still can't believe I kept it from her last time grin

Other than that, all seems to be going well. Just super tired but have been a bit sick this past week which just isn't helping. At least DH let me have a sleep-in this morning! wink

I'm enjoying reading all the posts so keep 'em coming!

Hello!
I'm pregnant with my first child, and over the moon!! We're due on March 17. (I had a miscarriage at about 5 wks in April, so am a little anxious) ... so far I haven't had too many symptoms, just sore breasts, needing to pee a lot, feeling tired and hungry!
I've taken three tests so far - all postive and have my first docs appt next week. I'm still getting twinges - they only last for about a second and aren't overly painful, they kind of feel like implantation pains, and while they're probably normal - worry me a little.
Also I have terrible regrowth at the moment, and I don't want to dye my hair with permanent or even permanent colour at this early stage in the pregnancy - just wondering if it's ok to use one of those 8-washes hair colour thingys, with no amonia or perroxide??

Hello!
I'm pregnant with my first child, and over the moon!! We're due on March 17. (I had a miscarriage at about 5 wks in April, so am a little anxious) ... so far I haven't had too many symptoms, just sore breasts, needing to pee a lot, feeling tired and hungry!
I've taken three tests so far - all postive and have my first docs appt next week. I'm still getting twinges - they only last for about a second and aren't overly painful, they kind of feel like implantation pains, and while they're probably normal - worry me a little.
Also I have terrible regrowth at the moment, and I don't want to dye my hair with permanent or even permanent colour at this early stage in the pregnancy - just wondering if it's ok to use one of those 8-washes hair colour thingys, with no amonia or perroxide??

Congratulations - fingers crossed for you - understand the anxiety part in these early stages but its a bit of the case of what will be will be...3 positive tests and the 'classic' symptoms mean all is well so focus on that! Remember reading that you shouldn't dye your hair, or paint your nails...not sure - imagine its the chemicals they want us to steer clear of - have you tried googling the product or is there any info on the label? Otherwise maybe ask your Dr...Keep well.

Hi ladies.

So, DH and I are disagreeing big time about when to tell our families about this pregnancy. With DS we told no-one til I was around 11 weeks as that was Xmas time so was a nice Xmas surprise. This time I'm not fussed on waiting and would like to tell our close family NOW. I know it's very early (5w +1) but if, heaven forbid, something were to go wrong, I would want my family to know about it anyway to support us. DH wants to wait but really only because it's "the thing to do". I'd be interested to know your thoughts??? I know my mum is going to be CHUFFED and still can't believe I kept it from her last time grin

Other than that, all seems to be going well. Just super tired but have been a bit sick this past week which just isn't helping. At least DH let me have a sleep-in this morning! wink

I can see where you're coming from about telling family/close friends early. DH and I also had disagreements about when to tell people this time - at first he didn't want anyone knowing until 12 weeks! I am terrible at keeping secrets so I said 'no- with our last m/c we had so much support because people knew!'. So he agreed, kind of. We have only told a few people, but not our mothers! Will do soon.

Madsisgold - I am sure those little pains are normal early on - I had the same thing. smile

Welcome new members! Good luck with everyone getting scans soon. I am feeling quite nervous about going for mine this week - I just hope everything will be ok.

I was feeling quite sick a few days ago but am feeling like it's tapering off a little bit, which is making me really worried! Not as bad in the mornings the last couple of days. I feel worse at night though. Maybe it's all in my head and I'm overanalysing! :/ I am such a worrywort. BBs are still a bit tingly though. Man, I need to relax. lol.

It's school holidays now so there is no Kindy for my DS - going to have to find lots of fun things for both kids to do so they (and I) don't go crazy for 2 weeks! Suggestions? hehe.

Have a nice day everyone smile

Hi ladies.

Hi mandaloo,

When I was pregnant with DS1 we told our parents at about 5 weeks and then we waited until we were 8 weeks to tell everyone else as everything was fine. With DS2 we told out parents a few days after we found out as I was pretty sick and that way if I needed someone to come get the kids for a few hours then I could call my parents and then we waited until 8 weeks to tell everyone else. With this one we told our parents pretty early like at 4 weeks along. DH and I decided that we would wait until 8-12 weeks until we told everyone but on the weekend decided that we would tell people at 7 weeks as everything seems to be going fine but I have been pretty sick with this one all day that way if people asked why I was sick we didn't have to lie to them. There was mixed feelings I think from a few people that we said something now but if something does happen as you said it's always good to have family support also to help you through it.

Sign in to follow this topic