Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Congratulations - fingers crossed for you - understand the anxiety part in these early stages but its a bit of the case of what will be will be...3 positive tests and the 'classic' symptoms mean all is well so focus on that! Remember reading that you shouldn't dye your hair, or paint your nails...not sure - imagine its the chemicals they want us to steer clear of - have you tried googling the product or is there any info on the label? Otherwise maybe ask your Dr...Keep well.

Thank you!
I think the colour should be ok - no peroxide or amonia - but to be safe, I won't do anything until I speak with my doctor - Google gave me some conflicting information! Everything's fine today, still no real nausea, but a funny yucky feeling when I first wake up, but I'll take that to mean I'm just lucky so far!
Hi Guys,

My name is Shandi and I would like to join your group. I was in the Due in February Group but after my dating scan this morning I got pushed right back into March. I am now due March 12 2012. The scan went well this morning but we didn't get to see a heart beat - the doctor said no use really trying as it is pretty hard to see the heart beat at 6 weeks via an adominal scan so I have another scan booked for 2 weeks. He said the yolk looked good, full and smooth?? I believe I ovulated late as my cycles had gone from 28 days to 35 days the last few months and I also didn't get a positive test until I was one week overdue for AF.

I look forward to getting to know you all over the next several months.

Cheers

Shandi

29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD
1st March// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD
1st-7th March// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
2nd March//JonRah//DD 16months//NZ
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//
5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months //
6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA
7th March // Mel&Scott
8th March//hayhay//DS 9months//QLD
8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic
8th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD
10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
10th March // SabRacChaKel
12th March - Mum of Boyes - DS 11, DS 9 , DS 15months
13th March//Nerissa12//DS 2yrs
?? March // saerie.faerie (Sarah) // DD 13months // NZ
14th March // K822 (Kate) // NZ
19th March// mandaloo// DS 2yrs//

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you are all feeling ok and not too much MS this week! I've only been feeling queazy for the last couple days which is alot better than i've been so far! smile

With regard to hair colours I'm pretty sure they are ok, it's just whether you can stand the smell of it or not. My hair dresser had 3 kids while she was working and got her hair dyed every 6 weeks and she never had any problems apart from the smell during the first trimester. But I would check with your doctor just incase.I had to dye my sisters hair yesterday for her and it very hard trying not to look like the smell was effecting me!

It's getting alot harder to stay awake at work! And my belly is getting more an more obvious under my work uniform so I'm wondering how long before they start guessing, might have to tell them sooner than I'd hoped to!

Anyways I should be getting back to work, hope you are all doing well!!!

7th March // Mel&Scott
8th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD
9th March//Calisle//DS 4 yrs//DD 20mths//NZ

Just added myself to the list!!

My dating scan is booked for this Friday. Excited and nervous!

JEMGypsie - I have been feeling somewhat better the last couple of days too - I hope that's not a bad thing! I worry too much!

I think as for the hair dye - probably best to talk to your GP smile. I would have thought that it was ok as long as you are in a well-ventilated room, but I'm no doctor! tongue

Proud Mum of 2 Boys - hope the MS eases a little so you can eat food other than chips! hehe.

Welcome Mum of Boyes - good to hear your scan went well!

Im going to join you ladies too smile

EDD 12th March. Baby #4. We also have a girl 5yr, girl 4yr and boy who was one on the 10th of July. Have been trying for this baby since Christmas so very excited. Previous babys came (in order) on due date, 2 weeks early and then 4 weeks 4 days early so could still be Feb baby yet smile

No MS just that funny taste/feeling in back of throat.
Am super tired come 2-3pm then get second wind around 6pm and cant seem to fall asleep till well after midnight sad Havent been to Dr or MW yet. This is my 7th pregnancy so will just wait till Im around the 10-12 week mark. 1st pregnancy ended in 21 week still birth due to a fall and placental abrubtion. 2nd and 3rd pregnancies were our daughters. 4th pregnancy 10 MC. 5th was our son. 6th turned out to be a blighted ovum and several cysts sad that was about 3 months ago. Had had a US to check nothing similar and got the all clear smile
[quote name='Calisle' date='18 July 2011 - 04:13 AM' timestamp='1310958782' post='3027611'] 29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD 1st March// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD 1st-7th March// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic 2nd March//JonRah//DD 16months//NZ 4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC 5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months// 5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months // 6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA 7th March // Mel&Scott 8th March//hayhay//DS 9months//QLD 8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic 8th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD 9th March//Calisle//DS 4 yrs//DD 20mths//NZ 10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs // 10th March // SabRacChaKel 12th March // Niki294 // DS 3 yrs// 12th March - Mum of Boyes - DS 11, DS 9 , DS 15months 13th March//Nerissa12//DS 2yrs ?? March // saerie.faerie (Sarah) // DD 13months // NZ 14th March // K822 (Kate) // NZ 19th March// mandaloo// DS 2yrs// Just added myself too - hope you all are feeling well today - I have had a bit of MS - all day - the last couple of days - thank goodness my husband likes to cook or we wouldn't be eating! Weetbix are my constant companion at the moment - am finding if I eat anything sweet I feel revolting about 1/2 hour later but unfortunately I am craving sweet stuff...hmmmm
Hi ladies, Just thought I would check in and say hi. I really am not sure what group to belong to as I am right on the crusp of Feb/march and I had an early scan on Thursday and my date has changed from the 29th feb to 1st of march. My DD is a march baby as well and was born on her due date so who knows what will happen with this one. It is great to see more mummies on here since I was last on. I am feeling pretty sick most of the day at the moment so I can certainly sympathise with those with MS. Working and having a toddler is so hard with being so sick so I hope it gets better soon. Hope to speak to you all again soon.
7th March // Mel&Scott
13th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD

Just updating my due date to the 13th - longer cycle.

Just popping in to say hi.

Hope everyone is doing well - I am good - no more bleeds so I'm holding on to the hope that it was only a one off.

Morning Sickness and I are having a love hate relationship where I love it cause it means things hormones are at work hate it cause it takes me til about 10am each day to feel like I can function.

Regarding the whole when to tell thing - I think it's personal choice but we had planned on holding off a bit this time as we told parents fairly early last time but with my scare last week now our family knows and a few people I work closely with at work know as well....I'm kinda in the school of thought that if something does go wrong I want people to know that I was pregnant...I also feel bad not acknowledgeing a pregnancy - silly I know but I feel like they need to know they are loved from the very beginning and sharing they are there is one way to do that.

Hi all,

MarniT - Hope everything is going ok for you. I am going through a similar thing, I have been bleeding since Thursday (sorry if TMI but it's both fresh and old blood). So I have my scan this afternoon and will know what's happening then. On the plus side, I feel like my pregnancy symptoms have gotten stronger so fingers crossed!

I don't think there's any right time to tell everyone. I told everyone within a few days of finding out, but that was to ease my own mind mainly. Plus if anything did go horribly wrong, I'd have the support there to pull me through. I am normally a very open person smile which sometimes is a bad thing!

Hope everyone is well!
Sarah
hi ladies my names claire im 24 nearly 25 and im married with 3 children, 5 months,2 years and 3 years and im sooooo scared i found out i was pregannt yesterday (im so shocked)i really wasnt ready for this im scared and i know il be judged and looked upon and i know lots of people will be dissapointed in me im so worried about telling poeple it kept me awake all night last night!!! also woke up with a nose bleed this morning sad i know il fweel happy enventually but right now i just feel like digging a big black hole and hiding in it forever crying my eyes out, feeling so sad

claire

p.s due date is march 26th 2012

Sign in to follow this topic