Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Hi all,

MarniT - Hope everything is going ok for you. I am going through a similar thing, I have been bleeding since Thursday (sorry if TMI but it's both fresh and old blood). So I have my scan this afternoon and will know what's happening then. On the plus side, I feel like my pregnancy symptoms have gotten stronger so fingers crossed!

I don't think there's any right time to tell everyone. I told everyone within a few days of finding out, but that was to ease my own mind mainly. Plus if anything did go horribly wrong, I'd have the support there to pull me through. I am normally a very open person smile which sometimes is a bad thing!

Hope everyone is well!
Sarah

I hope your scan went well today!

Claire - welcome!!

Afm - my god I am feeling off today. I think I am getting the flu sad
I also still have cramps - god I wish the next 2 weeks would hurry up for another scan!
Then fingers crossed the 2nd trimester comes quickly!

Cheers

Shandi

Tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever - I have a dating scan booked...but it wil
L also be when we find out if everything is okay with buns. Have just had a small amount of bleeding (only really when I wipe) but it has scared this *** out of me. I know it doesn't mean anything bad yet but it's still so scary. With my daughter I had random bleeding right through out thepegnancy due to having a low lying placenta and Im scared of going through the same thing again but even more scared of losing this little one.

JonRah - I hope your scan was all good news today!

Tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever - I have a dating scan booked...but it wil
L also be when we find out if everything is okay with buns. Have just had a small amount of bleeding (only really when I wipe) but it has scared this *** out of me. I know it doesn't mean anything bad yet but it's still so scary. With my daughter I had random bleeding right through out thepegnancy due to having a low lying placenta and Im scared of going through the same thing again but even more scared of losing this little one.

JonRah - I hope your scan was all good news today!

I hope your bleeding turns out to be nothing. Since you have had that with your first daughter it may be normal for you to have some light bleeding. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about it!

Hi Clair,

I sort of know how you feel, I am very hesitant to tell my family this time around, even though I am looking forward to the new arrival. I have a two and a half year olf and a one year old, when I told them I was pregnant with DD#2 my Dad went nuts! Really not looking foward to that again! It doesn't really help that DP and I are not planning on getting married any time soon, which neither side of our family agrees with.

I know its hard but you have to try and concentrate on how much you and your DH will love this new baby and try not to think about what other people may think. If it's not something you and your DH want have you thought about any other options you might have? Hope everything goes ok!

In other news... OMG I've never had to pee so much in both of my other pregnancies! It's a good 3min walk to the toilet from my office and it feels like im always walking there! lol!

How did your scan go Sarah? Hope everything went well and you got to see little bubs heart beat!

I completely agree with you Shandi! Can't wait for the second trimester! I thought I was going really well the last couple of days but I've gone back to being crap again (MS and cold symptems). Hope we are both feeling better soon and that your cramps stop for you!

Hope everything goes well with your scan tomorrow saerie.faerie and you get to see your little bub doing great!

Wishing everyone an awesome day and lots of sticky dust!!!
Jess

Hi Ladies
I will have to change threads as at my dating scan today i found out EDD is actually 25th Feb
29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD
1st March// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD
1st-7th March// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
2nd March//JonRah//DD 16months//NZ
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//
5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months //
6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA
7th March // Mel&Scott
8th March//hayhay//DS 9months//QLD
8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic
9th March//Dee_Decsmummy(Dee)// DS 5 years// SA
10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
10th March // SabRacChaKel
12th March - Mum of Boyes - DS 11, DS 9 , DS 15months
13th March//Nerissa12//DS 2yrs
13th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD
?? March // saerie.faerie (Sarah) // DD 13months // NZ
14th March // K822 (Kate) // NZ
19th March// mandaloo// DS 2yrs//

Just thought I would pop myself on the list smile

Claire: GBH to you...Just allow you and your partner time to get your head around the pregnancy before you tell anyone. Unfortunately there will always be people who have negative comments, or people that don't react how we want/need them to. Just remember you have us all to vent to smile

To all the ladies with scares/cramps/bleeds... my fingers are crossed for you all.

Not much to update with me. MS still hasnt kicked in and hopefully it will stay that way, though I don't like my chances lol. I have been sick the last few days with upper gastric cramping and heartburn/reflux. Seems to be dying down now though which is good!

Hope everyone is well smile

Mummy to one big little man!!

Morning ladies,

Went for scan yesterday and everything is a-ok smile strong little heartbeat! My official due date is 6th of March. March is going to be a busy birthday month! We already have 7 family birthdays in March.

Claire - big hugs xx I had a look at your previous posts and you're a very strong woman. You can get through anything. Keep your head up sweets, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can PM me if you like.

Saerie.faerie - Hope your scan goes well today. Thinking of you x. I was going to ask this last time, but where in NZ are you?

Jem Gypsie - I know what you mean about the toilet trips! I'm sure it wasn't this bad last time! I'm thinking I should probably move my desk into the loo, seems like the easiest solution! tongue

My little girl is currently sick with a tummy bug sad not very nice! My partner has got it too so am really hoping I get to miss this one out!

Take care!
Sarah
Hello all

saerie.faerie - I hope that your scan goes well today and the bleeding was nothing to worry about smile. Hope all other scans go well!

JonRah - great news!!!

Only 2 more days till mine........so excited and nervous......

Could I please be added to the list? I added myself but have just seen in the latest updated one that I'm not there? My EDD is 9th March (might change after my dating scan on Friday). Have a DS - 4 yrs and a DD - 20 months. Live in NZ. Thanks grin grin

Hi everyone, been nearly a week since I checked in. Glad to see so many more BFP's, welcome to all the new ladies hope all our babies stick!

Had a cold the last couple of days, so not fun but at least I haven't had bad MS as well (touch wood) I seem to be going off some foods, more so at dinner time which I had with DS. I get soooo cranky if i'm hungry too...OH can testify to that lol.

My eyes have been really dry for a while now, I remember I got that with DS as well. Weird little pregnancy quirks. I think I used to get dry eyes eyedrops (which were safe to use) might have to get some more.

I also need my hair done badly, getting long and ratty. I get foils in my hair which are safe as the actual stuff doesn't touch the scalp. I'm pretty sure most other hair dyes are safe these days, but not a bad idea to check.

Approaching the 8wk mark soon, finally feel like i'm getting somewhere. My next dr appt is at 10wks and I got sent my letter for my first midwives appt on Sep 13th. So glad I got the early scan last week but so excited for the 12wk one, when it will look like an actual baby not a blob lol.

Ok bit long my post, hope everyone is well xx

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is feeling good and not too much m/s. Those that have had cramping/bleeding hope all is ok. Thinking of you all.

Had my dating scan on Monday and finally could see enough! Yay!!!! Found out EDD is 27th Feb, but would like to stay in this thread if possible smile

I've told quite a few people now. Also feel that should anything happen would really need the support of others, plus find it really hard to keep such good news quiet!!! smile

Saw the midwife this morning, well her partner midwife. Will see my actual midwife later in August. Just seems so funny that you only see the midwife once every month for the first while as so much changes every week.

I also feel like I'm popping out way earlier than last time and am sure people at work are going to notice pretty soon - either that or they're going to think I ate way to many pies.
hi everyone. i found out last thurs we are having number 2 baby smile this is my 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby. our boy is 11months and we wanted to have them close in age smile but didnt think things would happen this fast smile
had blood tests confirm yesterday the numbers are going up, phew was worried a few days! we are guessing the due date is around 19th march but wont know for sure till a scan right at end of july, at around 6 or 7weeks. fingers crossed everything goes ok smile
so ill add myself to the list and change it if my date changes tongue

29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD
1st March// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD
1st-7th March// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
2nd March//JonRah//DD 16months//NZ
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//
5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months //
6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA
7th March // Mel&Scott
8th March//hayhay//DS 9months//QLD
8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic
9th March//Dee_Decsmummy(Dee)// DS 5 years// SA
10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
10th March // SabRacChaKel
12th March - Mum of Boyes - DS 11, DS 9 , DS 15months
13th March//Nerissa12//DS 2yrs
13th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD
?? March // saerie.faerie (Sarah) // DD 13months // NZ
14th March // K822 (Kate) // NZ
19th March// mandaloo// DS 2yrs//
19th March// Aidans`mum //DS 11months
Hey all smile

Aidan's mum - yay! Someone with my due date..... well, for the moment anyways. I'm yet to see a midwife so I guess my date may well change too.

I hope as well that those with spotting/bleeding etc are all going okay, that must be awfully scary. Some positive scan results so that's good stuff smile

All still going well here. Told my mum the news yesterday (stuff DH, lol) and she was very rapt and excited. Keeps going on about a baby "sister" for Liam which is a bit annoying but I know really she'd be happy with whatever (it's not like she has a choice)!! Still just really tired and super hungry, especially at dinner time. I eat mine and then start eyeing up DH's, lol. Still I'd rather that than the nausea which so far is staying away smile

Sign in to follow this topic