Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Hello everyone,

My name is Marie from Melbourne. I have 2 daughters already aged 2 and 6 years and have just found out I am today 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Due on 4th March 2012. Both my girls were 2 weeks early so perhaps this baby will be a February baby?

Hope you're all having a great day.

Marie
XOX
Hi ladies,

I like to join also. I think my due date will be about the 6th of may smile
I miscarried last month and my GP gave us the go ahead to try again without waiting, so much to my surprise we are pregnant again! We didn't 'try' as such, the miscarriage was very emotional and I didn't really even think about trying to get pregnant this month, so I'm feeling extremely blessed! Very very very nervous but trying to think positively. I have a 13 month old son who will make a great big brother smile We waited until 13 weeks to announce his pregnancy, I'd been spotting the entire time so I was a bit hesitant. Only my mum (and hubby) knew about my last pregnancy thar ended in miscarriage. I don't think I'll even tell her this time, not until I've had a scan and seen that beautiful little heart beating smile

I hope everyone else is feeling well and that everything goes smoothly for all of us.

Take care.
Hi Ladies, my EDD is the 10th March and my Wedding is planned for the 9th..... lol. That will have to change.

My name is Kirsty and I have a DS 2.5years and sadly e lost 5 babies last year. Hoping with everything crossed this is a sticky baby.

Look forward to talking with you all....

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Welcome to LaySea, amymae and mommabee,

Firstly a Big Congrats on your pregnancy. I also with early with DS1 and DS2 LaySea. I was 4 days early with both so I might end up with a Feb baby yet.

amymae, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope that you have a smooth pregnancy. Sending you loads of sticky baby dust.

mommabee, Isn't it funny how things work sometimes. When you plan ahead and then something pops up grin Sending you loads of sticky baby dust. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages.

Hope that we all have smooth pregnancies. I'm so far still feeling good with no morning sickness but I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days. I'm off to the dr's next week to start the process of ultrasounds etc.

Hope to talk to you all soon grin

Hi Ladies, my EDD is the 10th March and my Wedding is planned for the 9th..... lol. That will have to change.

My name is Kirsty and I have a DS 2.5years and sadly e lost 5 babies last year. Hoping with everything crossed this is a sticky baby.

Look forward to talking with you all....

Hi mommabee,

So sorry to hear about your losses =(

Hope all goes with with this bubba.

I also have a 2 year old. 2 years and 8 months. What state are you from?

Marie
XOX

Hi mommabee,

So sorry to hear about your losses =(

Hope all goes with with this bubba.

I also have a 2 year old. 2 years and 8 months. What state are you from?

Marie
XOX

We are in Geraldton, Western Australia

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on all your BFP's!!! Wishing sticky dust to everyone! I found out a couple days ago that I am pregnant with my 3rd which will be due on the 6th March. Just got confirmation from a blood test this morning smile

I have two daughters already, Abigail who is 2 and a half and Sadie Jem who is 1 in three weeks. Sadie Jem was delivered via C-section a month early due to preaclamtia (sp?) and being breach so I'm hoping for a VBAC this time around if all goes well.

I never had any morning sickness with either of my girls yet this time I started having morning sickenss even before my period was due so I'm hoping its a boy this time around smile If it is DP said he will be going in for the snip lol. He's loves our girls to pieces but has been hoping for a little boy! smile

Anyways, I just had company rock up.

Best luck everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on all your BFP's!!! Wishing sticky dust to everyone! I found out a couple days ago that I am pregnant with my 3rd which will be due on the 6th March. Just got confirmation from a blood test this morning smile

I have two daughters already, Abigail who is 2 and a half and Sadie Jem who is 1 in three weeks. Sadie Jem was delivered via C-section a month early due to preaclamtia (sp?) and being breach so I'm hoping for a VBAC this time around if all goes well.

I never had any morning sickness with either of my girls yet this time I started having morning sickenss even before my period was due so I'm hoping its a boy this time around smile If it is DP said he will be going in for the snip lol. He's loves our girls to pieces but has been hoping for a little boy! smile

Anyways, I just had company rock up.

Best luck everyone!

LOL.... Its onlythe second of the month and already so many Positives.. Sticky dust to us all....
Is there a list yet of names and due dates???

Due Date Name Children
10th March Mommabee(Kirsty) DS 2.5yrs

*GET TO KNOW YOU LIST*

Due Date // Name // Children // State

10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
*GET TO KNOW YOU LIST*

Due Date // Name // Children // State

10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//

Hi Ladies,

I've just found out I'm finally expecting at 38 after trying for a year to get pregnant. I'm due about the 7th March. It's taken my partner and myself a week to get over the shock smile
I know I should be keeping it a secret but that has been an epic failure!! I'm only having minimal morning sickness but have turned into a raving monster, is that normal?? Any suggestions on how to stop boobs from hurting?

Congratulations to asll of you!!

Cheers, Mel
Sign in to follow this topic