Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Congratulations to everyone for your BFP!!

I went and saw my GP yesterday and had a bit of a scare - I did a blood test on Wednesday morning, and then went back to see my GP on Friday and we arranged for me to go see an obstetrician at the end of the month etc.

I went back on Saturday to pick up a referral, and she had the results of the blood test (which had been misplaced on Friday), and she told me that my HCG level was quite low for the dates I'd given her, and she wanted me to go and get tested again. At which point I started panicking (as you do). She explained that it could just be that I wasn't as far along as I thought I was or it could be that I just had lower hormone levels, as some people do.

She put a rush job on the results and called me yesterday afternoon and told me that my HCG levels were rising as expected, so not to worry, but to go again on Tuesday morning for another blood test just to check they are still rising as expected.

I've also been booked in for a dating scan in a couple of weeks, just to check on the dates as well.

I've stopped freaking out now, but yesterday was a bit rough!!

Any suggestions on how to stop boobs from hurting?

Mel - mine have been sore as well, so at a friends suggestion I went and bought a couple of maternity bras. I'm still sore, but I'm definitely more comfortable now!
Hi ladies! I would love to join!

I think I'm due march 1st...!
Or maybe the first week of march... As with both previous babies I was wrong, so give or take a few days!!!
My last period was may 26th! Just don't know when I ovulated!

I hope everyone isn't to sick I've just come back from the toilet bowl:-( it's irregular but happened a couple of time already!

I've booked into see my obstertrition late July hoping to be around 9weeks then!
And then wont be a lOng wait to have the down syndrome test at around 12 weeks, with which I will have a blood test at about 11.5 weeks & an ultra sound to check fold at the back of the neck! If all's well we might tell family!

My children are
DD 20months
DS 8months

Yes my babies are born 12 months 25mintues apart not planned in anyway!
& the next bub will be maybe 17months apart!
We really wanted our children 12-20months apart!

As I had to have a emergency c-section with 1st bub after trying 2 days of labour & only grtting to 9cm before hell broke loose! and with 2nd bub had a huge bleed so they brought me on and with a full day of contractions 1cm my obstertrition said c-section as I could have and help along drugs;-( was really trying for natural!

Anyway sorry for rambling

DH & I are very happy & hoping we will be alright with 3 bubs under 3!
We r hoping being only 24 we will cope.... wink
& secretly hoping for a multiple birth... As my husband is a twin and we'd love to have twins!!!

All the best to everyone, very excited!

Cherio grin
Due Date // Name // Children // State

10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//
29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD

Just wanted to say hi. Not much happening here, just very tired. It is lovely to see more ladies join our group. Hope to chat to you all alot more over the next 8 months or so.
Due Date // Name // Children // State

5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months //

Welcome to the new ladies and hope everyone else is doing well.

Im off to my GP tomorrow (5 weeks tomorrow), I had an appointment for Friday but Id really like hcg levels tested asap, as Im quite nervous after my m/c last month. So I'll get my referral for a dating scan and referral to an OB tomorrow to smile
Apart from some slightly tender nipples and some bloating Im feeling fine. Anyone else not hungry at all and getting full quickly or just me? Plus im having few cramps and pains which Im hoping are just stretching? Im not very big and my DS was 9 pound so Im not sure if there is anything left to stretch LOL so fingers crossed everything is ok, Im so hesitant to go to the toilet at the moment in case I see blood, but must try and think positively!! I think after my hcg test tomorrow my mind will ease if its a good score, hopefully my GP let me have tests every week or so just to see they are going up.

Talk again soon smile
1st-7th march// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic

Hi ladies by my last period I'm due the first of March but just don't know when I ovulated so I will wait for doctor to confirm! tongue
1st-7th march// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA

Thought I'd add myself on and put it in date order for us smile

We have a rent inspection today so was up till all hours of the morning this moring doing last little things, regretting it today as I'm feeling very nauseas and extremely tired! House looks awesome though!

DP and I are starting to stress a bit about this bub as when I returned to work after having Sadie both DP and I bought new cars and are still paying them off. We think we're going to have to sell one of the cars and possibly downgrade the other. And then our doctor went and jinxed us and said I might be having twins cause I started getting morning sickness so early and never got any at all with the girls which means we will need a bigger car! We really both just want to be happy about this baby but we are both worried instead.

Anyways, thats my rant over for this morning. Hope everyone is feeling well!

Love Jess

Hi everyone,

How things can change in a day since my last post yesterday I have been getting a lot of cramping. It feels like really bad period pain and I had a little bit of brown discharge yesterday. I am worried about miscarriage too, but I figure if it's going to happen there isn't much I can do about it. I went to the doctor's this morning and he said that it's too early for a scan to see the heartbeat so it is best to wait until next week. I agree so I will try to hold out until I am 7 weeks. I so much want everything to be ok. I am starting to get paranoid and think am I still getting m/s, do I still feel pregnant. This is my second pregnancy and already it is different to my first.

I will drop in again soon to see how everyone is going.

Welcome to the newbies and thanks for putting us in order Jess.

Hi everyone,

How things can change in a day since my last post yesterday I have been getting a lot of cramping. It feels like really bad period pain and I had a little bit of brown discharge yesterday. I am worried about miscarriage too, but I figure if it's going to happen there isn't much I can do about it. I went to the doctor's this morning and he said that it's too early for a scan to see the heartbeat so it is best to wait until next week. I agree so I will try to hold out until I am 7 weeks. I so much want everything to be ok. I am starting to get paranoid and think am I still getting m/s, do I still feel pregnant. This is my second pregnancy and already it is different to my first.

I will drop in again soon to see how everyone is going.

Welcome to the newbies and thanks for putting us in order Jess.

I hope everything is OK CRsMummy. I have everything crossed for you. I'm sure bub is fine and maybe you have just lost some old blood. This is my 3rd pregnancy and it feels so different to the boys. It's weird coz I've had the positive HPT's and I feel tired all the time and my boobs aren't too bad this time round and I have started to get some headaches but other then that I feel great. So it sort feels like I'm not pregnant but I am if you get what I mean. I'm off to the dr's on Thursday to confirm and start the 4 weekly visits etc.

Yes welcome to the newbies and thanks Jess for putting us in order grin

Hey ladies,

Hope you're doing well. No major morning sickness (yet). Started a bit of a routine which is weird, nausea and tiredness til about lunchtime, energy through the afternoon and crash early evening. At least I can work to the timeframe lol.
I have my first ultrasound on Friday. I know they won't be able to find anything (still excited)but hopefully I'll get an accurate due date.

Mel- thanks for the advice. I've been living in my sports bras for the last few days but can't keep doing that. I may have to buy maternity bra in the next week or so.

I'm a bit concerned. I go to the gym regularly and do pilates classes but also do pump and personal training which includes weights and boxing. My instructors have told me it is fine and modified my sessions but still worry. Have any of you done similar exercise without a problem? I'm new at all of this and seem to stress about every little thing lol

Take care all,

Mel smile
Hi, just new to the forums. Wondering if I could join? I'm due on March 1st. I already have a 2&1/2yo DS.

Been getting major sore boobs, eating sooo much too. I get out of breath really easy which I got with DS but not until later on. I reckon i'll be showing in a few weeks.

I hate the first trimester! Not being able to tell people sucks. Waiting ever so patiently for the 12wk scan, as my DR said I didn't need a dating scan as my period is so regular now. Ahhh i'm going nuts lol

Enjoying reading your posts and wish everyone luck in these early stages smile

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Welcome Mel&Scott and goldcoastmum,

How exciting Mel&Scott about your ultrasound. I have another 6/7 weeks before my first scan. All I did when I was pregnant with DS1 and DS2 was walking. I was to scared to do anything else in the way of excercise. I know of people that still play sports when they are pregnant. My own Nan played ice hockey until she was about 5 months and got knocked over so she stop. I would ask your dr also if you are concerned about what you are doing as every women is different with how their body copes with the exercise.

goldcoastmum. All I want to do is eat also which is really different to when I was pregnant with DS1 and DS2. I never really felt hungry with them but I would still eat enough food during the day. I always felt sick at night time and couldn't even go never a butcher's as the smell of meat made me sick. Me too with getting out of breath really easy. I find really a book to the boys at bed time makes me out of breath.
It is hard not telling people. We have told our parents and my older brother knows because he asked me straight out and I wasn't going to lie to him. I hate the waiting also for the scans. My pregnancy with DS2 went really quickly (I found out that I was pregnant with him when I was 3 weeks and 3 days so at the beginning it felt like the longest pregnancy) with this one it feels like it is going to be a long pregnancy also as I found out when I was 3 weeks and 2 days and I'm only 5 weeks and 2 days grin

haha Proud_Mum! I'm the same, i fould out really early cause i've had morning sickness from 3 weeks so it seems like its going to take forever!

CRsMummy, I hope you are doing ok! My thoughts are with you and sending you lots of sticky dust!

Welcome goldcoastmum! This forum is pretty awesome, I first found it when I was pregnant with my first daughter and found it extremely helpfull! That and the fact that you get to talk with other mums about early pregnancy stuff when you can't talk to anyone else cause your keeping the secret till later! The 12 week mark seems so far away! lol!

This pregnancy is already so different I never got any morning sickness with my two girls and had no aversions to different food or smells, this time around I have found so much that I can't eat or smells that make me feel like im going to vomit. I was doing a really late drive from Perth back to home and wanted a coffee to stay awake (its a 2hr trip), I had one sip and couldn't keep it down.

I am going to keep trying to keep up with my walking/jogging for as long as I can since I had to give up my excercise program (it was too harsh to stay doing it while pregnant) so heres hoping I can stick to it without someone to "make" me do it! smile

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Ooo I forgot to say, my best friend had her little baby boy yesterday (3wks early) and he is sooooo cute!!! She's doing really well and he's going to be fine, having a few feeding problems atm cause he's so small and just wants to sleep but other than that he's perfect! 8 months feels like a lifetime!

Sign in to follow this topic