Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Thanks for the welcome ladies smile

Proud_mum, I got morning sickness at a few days before AF was due so it also seems like this is going to be a much longer pregnancy! It went away after a few days and hasn't returned...yet, but I didn't get to around 7wks with DS so i'm not gonna say i'm out of the woods yet lol

I told my boss today, gave them a DR certificate limiting the weight I can lift at work. I work in a bottleshop so have to lift heavy cartons of beer. All good, she is happy for me. I worked for the same company when I was pg with DS (diff area though) and I worked up until 37wks.

JEM Gypsie, it is great being able to tell people and chat about the symptoms. Trying my best to keep it in, but so hard. My mum lives in Victoria so it's not as hard over the phone, be harder if I had to see her. Ooh exciting having a friend with a baby too.

I'm also going to Curves, so hoping to keep that up during my pregnancy. Told the trainer today that I was pg, so she wont push me anymore haha. I love the 30min workout, been doing it for a few months now.

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Hi ladies and congratulations, I tested today and got a BFP YAY this is baby #2 EDD 8th March.

DS is almost 9 months old
Hi Everyone

Congrats to all the mummies-to-be.

I got my BFP yesterday after 7months of trying. DH & I have a 2yo daughter.
my EDD is 13th March 2012.

We actually live in NZ at the moment, but we are moving to Melbourne late August for my husbands job(I'll be 12ish weeks). Can you please give me some advise on the maternity system in VIC?
In NZ we find ourselves a suitable midwife and she orders all the tests/scans etc throughout the entire pregnancy, then is on call for the labour & delivery & is usually the one to deliver the baby (unless complications, then referred to an OB).
When I get to Melbourne to I find my own midwife or need to go through a GP? Or does health insurance cover an OB? And what about all the maternity hospitals?
At what stages are scans taken over there? I'm worried I'll miss my 12 week scan...
Any advice would be great!
Thanks ladies

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to you all smile

Just wondering if i can join this thread? I found out this morning i am pregnant again i have a beautiful princess who is turned 2 on the 29th April of this year.

I have worked out my EDD is the 8th March.

Hope you are all having a great day smile

Welcome to hayhay_1984, Nerissa12 and najay.

Congrats to you all on your BPF's. I thought I would add you ladies to our chart for who is due when grin

29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD
1st-7th march// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//
5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months //
6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA
8th March//hayhay//DS 9mths
8th March//najay// DS 2yrs
10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
13th March//Nerissa12//DS 2yrs

Well I had me appt with the dr today to confirm and start going to my monthly visits. I have our first scan in August sometime which we are very excited about. Still feeling great at the moment and the dr said today that due to not being sick could mean that it's a different baby gender. So I'm secertly hoping that that is true but I'm not getting my hopes up. I will be very overwhelmed if it was another boy just don't know what we will call him.

Hope all you lovely ladies are feeling good.

Hope to chat to you all soon grin

Hey Ladies!
Just found out im preggos too!
Due march 10th and it is my first so it's a roller coaster of emotions!

I think this forum is a great idea! smile

Goodluck everyone!
Congrats to the ladies with the BFP's smile

Proud_mum, I figured i'd add myself to the list if that's ok:

1st march// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD

I hope you get a girl! I would like a girl, but I reckon i'll get another boy lol. I do love having a boy though, weird looking after a girl I reckon huh

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic

haha Nayjay we are due the same day.... Congrats
8th March//hayhay//DS 9mths//QLD
8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic
Wondering if I could join too?
I was originally in the Feb thread too, but after having a scan on Monday, my dates have been pushed back.

My current due date is 2nd March (my birthday is the 3rd eeek!) although this will probably change when I go for my next dating scan in a couple of weeks! MIL birthday is the 1st of March, so really hoping he/she doesn't decide to arrive then!

I have a 16 month old daughter, when I was pregnant with her we had a lot of complications and even more when she was born. She arrived on time but was in NICU for 2 weeks due to not been able to breathe, plus severe jaundice.

I'll be honest, I'm semi freaking out about this pregnancy. I'm really worried my first pregnancy is going to play out all over again. Trying to keep my head high smile We have a lot going on at the moment (Buying our first home!) so should hopefully keep me occupied for a while!

Congrats to all the pregnant mummies out there! (Can't believe we're silly enough to carry through summer! hehe)

Sarah from NZ smile

Congrats to the ladies with the BFP's smile

Proud_mum, I figured i'd add myself to the list if that's ok:

I hope you get a girl! I would like a girl, but I reckon i'll get another boy lol. I do love having a boy though, weird looking after a girl I reckon huh

Of course it's OK grin I'm really sorry that I didn't add you. I feel really bad. The only thing about being pregnant that I don't like is crying over the smallest things like not adding you to the list or anyone else. I know it's silly. I cried heaps yesterday over silly little things.

My DH wants another boy grin but I want a girl but we will be happy either way as long as bub is healthy that is the main thing. I think because we have 2 boys DH thinks it's easier if we have a 3rd as we know what boys are like as I've been told girls are different. Anyway I think I would feel weird at first if it is a girl.

Hope you get your little girl. Having 2 boys is great for hand me downs grin They get on really well but have fights but I guess any siblings have fights. I can't wait until they are older. I have a feeling they are going to be the best of friends. DS1 is already really protective of DS2 which is really cute grin

Sign in to follow this topic