Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

29th Feb//CRsMummy// DD 2 years/QLD
1st march// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD
1st-7th march// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
2nd March//JonRah//DD 16months//NZ
4th March // LaySea (Marie) // DD 2 yrs & DD 6yrs // VIC
5th March// Proud_Mum_of_2_boys// DS1 almost 3yrs & DS1 18 months//
5th March //amymae(Amy) // DS 13 months //
6th March // JemGypsie (Jess) // DD 31months & DD 12months // WA
8th March//hayhay//DS 9months//QLD
8th March//najay// DD 2yrs/Vic
10th March // Mommabee (Kirsty) // DS 2.5yrs //
13th March//Nerissa12//DS 2yrs

Wondering if I could join too?
I was originally in the Feb thread too, but after having a scan on Monday, my dates have been pushed back.

My current due date is 2nd March (my birthday is the 3rd eeek!) although this will probably change when I go for my next dating scan in a couple of weeks! MIL birthday is the 1st of March, so really hoping he/she doesn't decide to arrive then!

I have a 16 month old daughter, when I was pregnant with her we had a lot of complications and even more when she was born. She arrived on time but was in NICU for 2 weeks due to not been able to breathe, plus severe jaundice.

I'll be honest, I'm semi freaking out about this pregnancy. I'm really worried my first pregnancy is going to play out all over again. Trying to keep my head high smile We have a lot going on at the moment (Buying our first home!) so should hopefully keep me occupied for a while!

Congrats to all the pregnant mummies out there! (Can't believe we're silly enough to carry through summer! hehe)

Sarah from NZ smile

Congrats JonRah on your pregnancy grin

I hope all goes well with the pregnancy. With DS2 we had the down symdrome scan and blood test which came back as we had a 1 in 17 chance of him being born with some sort of problems. After having a few scans to check his profile he was born with no problems. We are concerned that this time round the numbers are going to be lower again but we knew that before we had DS2 that there was/is a chance that it could be more like 1 in 8 or something like that but we are prepared for that. It's the risk that ll us mother's take when we want to have a beautiful baby. DS1 was in the SCN when he was first born with jaundice. The midwife came in and started to wheel him out and said for me to follow without telling me what was wrong. I rang my DH crying and told him what had happened but not knowing that jaundice wasn't that bad that he just needed more feeds and to be put under the light. He was in there for 2 days. I understand where your coming from with freaking out. I know that's what us mother's do best freak out about everything. Congrats on buying your first house grin That will keep you occupied.

This is my 2nd pregnancy in summer. DS2 was born 8th Jan 2010 so I wasn't the happiest of mummies during xmas grin I was very uncomfortable as I was bigger with DS2 then DS1.

Hope you are all doing well grin

1st March// goldcoastmum // DS 2.5yrs // QLD
1st-7th March// loo Lou // DD 20months & DS 8months // Vic
7th March // Mel&Scott
10th March // SabRacChaKel

Congrats to everyone thats got BFP!!!

I hope everyone is feeling well!

I know how you feel Sarah! I had constand cramps that would drop me to the ground all the way through my first pregnancy and I was so scared i'd get them again with my second, but the two of them couldn't be more different and they were both girls! Hopefully it will be the same for you and you will breaze through this pregnancy and birth! smile

I was wondering has anyone here has tried using nipple guards to help with breastfeeding? I wasn't able to bf my two daughters cause I have rather flat nipples so I was going to see if the nipple guards would help with the next one.

Thanks for your help!

7th March // Mel&Scott
?? March // saerie.faerie (Sarah) // DD 13months // NZ

Thought I would come join you all - tested today and got my BFP. I have no idea my EDD at the moment as lately my cycle was a bit off so not sure when I would have ov'd. So far this pregnancy is seeming different to my last - I've barely had any MS and the only thing out of the ordinary has been needing to pee a lot more. Last pregnancy I had MS before I'd missed AF and definitely knew I was before testing but right up until seeing the positive (and even kind of now) I doubted being pregnant, even though I had a funny feeling it was our month!
OK girls please can someone tell me how to releive my sore boobs........ They are killing me......

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

I also had alot of complications I have 3rd degree burns to 65% of my body (most being my belly. So last time I had trouble with stretching but still managed to have a big baby, I also had alot of swelling and other complications
Im 6-7weeks preggers yay!!! grin. Another beautiful baby to come grin.

We got a BFP tonight!! Very excited - this will be number two for us - DD is 20mths old.

Due date is showing as the 8th of March and DH's bday is the 11th

Still in a bit of shock but had to just tell someone as I want to keep it a secret for as long as we can until 12wks - It took us 12mths to fall last time this time only 3 and as we were away this month I though it was a write off - isn't that always the way when you think it won't happen it does grin

I took the test in secret - we decided to wait until Sunday but I decided that if it was going to be negative then it was not going to change in two days was it - I then wrapped the postive test up and gave it to my daughter in front of my husband before her bed time - he was so surprised and she walked around with it saying bubba, bubba smile

Not feeling sick, but I wasn't with my first either at this stage - actually I wasn't very sick at all - breasts are a bit sore but nothing I can't handle.

Looking forward to being on this journey with you all.

OK girls please can someone tell me how to releive my sore boobs........ They are killing me......

When mine are sore I make sure I have a soft bra on without underwire - I always felt better when they were supported

Just adding myself to the list

7th March // Mel&Scott
8th March//MarniT//DD 20mths//QLD
?? March // saerie.faerie (Sarah) // DD 13months // NZ

Congrats MarniT your EDD is the same as mine...

Congrats MarniT your EDD is the same as mine...

I noticed there were a few of us on that day - told DH last night that if the baby is late he'll have to share his b'day - he was not impressed.

I'm still a little shocked but over the moon - scared as well as how do you do two??? One is a handful, but I'm sure we will figure it out

Sign in to follow this topic