Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Babies Due March 2012 Lock Rss

Hi everyone

Just thought I would let you know it was confirmed today that i'm miscarrying :_(

Take care. Be strong.
JonRah I would take another pregnancy test but if I did DH wouldn't be to happy about it as he thinks 1 is enough. If I had internet cheapies I would. Hope that the scan goes well next Tuesday.

I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that is having these feelings. I feel horrible having them but I guess so much goes through your mind all the time and you can't help thinking all sorts of stuff. My boobs are sore but not overly sore. I was thinking hormones also goldcoastmum.

How exciting hayhay_1984 that you have friends that are close to you in pregnancy. One of my sister in-laws has 11 weeks left until her 2nd is born and I just found out the other day that my brother's partner is also expecting and is only 2-4 weeks behind us grin This will be my brother's 3rd also. He also has 2 boys round the same age as my boys but they don't live near us.

Big hugs to you najay............. I feel your pain and loss having being through it before. There is nothing that can be said to ease your pain.
Stay strong.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Hi all. I'm new to this forum as just got a BFP yesterday so around 4.5 weeks preg with bub #2!! We have an almost 2 yr old DS who is going to be the best big brother, lol. Think due around 19th March smile

Oh, and JonRah - your user name is VERY familiar to me, I think we may have been in the same thread last time I was pregnant??? tongue

I knew one of my friends was due close to me, but today when we caught up with a coffee found out she is actually due the day before me haha so funny.
Welcome Mandaloo. Sticky baby dust to you.

Well girls I am 5.5 weeks and this begins the stage in my pregnancy which I hate. Its between here and the next two weeks I tend to miscarry. Fingers crossed this pregnancy is different. I have the sorest boobs, and morning sickness is more quizzy ness on and off all day instead of constant hurling (TMI sorry) but no cramping which has too be a good sign.

Fingers crossed for me......

good luck mommabee, I'm the same queezy but no vomiting as yet
Nayjay - Very sorry to hear sad Stay strong, sending lots of hugs your way xx

Mommabee - Sticky dust to you! Hope this one sticks xx. My sister went thru the same thing, happening between 5-7 weeks. She now has 2 healthy happy boys smile

Hahay_1984 - It's a great experience being pregnant at the same time as someone close to you. I was pregnant as the same time as my sister and we had our children 6 weeks apart although we found out we were both pregnant within a few days of eachother.

Mandaloo - Hello!!! I was actually looking at your profile the other day to see when you were online last! Congratulations! How's little Liam? Well I guess not so little anymore smile Our little girl, Cassie, is 17 months old, how time flies huh? smile
Sorry for your loss najay, I can only imagine how awful you are feeling xx

I hope everyone has sticky babies smile

I must say ive had an awful day today, had a bit of a pink blood smear after I wiped but not really any cramps. Went to doctors and I'm going for a scan tomorrow morning. Hopefully all is well. Didn't have any bleeding with DS though.

I guess this means I'm getting an early scan now, not sure what to expect being 7wks tomorrow. Wont look much like a baby? The doctor said they should be able to find a heartbeat too, that would be really re-assuring.

I'll let you all know anyway xx

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Sorry for your loss najay, I can only imagine how awful you are feeling xx

I hope everyone has sticky babies smile

I must say ive had an awful day today, had a bit of a pink blood smear after I wiped but not really any cramps. Went to doctors and I'm going for a scan tomorrow morning. Hopefully all is well. Didn't have any bleeding with DS though.

I guess this means I'm getting an early scan now, not sure what to expect being 7wks tomorrow. Wont look much like a baby? The doctor said they should be able to find a heartbeat too, that would be really re-assuring.

I'll let you all know anyway xx

Fingers and toes crossed for you..... Stucky baby dust coming your way.xoxox

So sorry for your loss Najay! Can't even begin to imagine how your feeling. ((hugs))

I hope everyone else is doing ok, lots of sticky dust to yous! I've not been feeling too bad however the last couple days anything I eat tastes very metallic like blood so even though I've been starving, I haven't been able to stomach much.

I know what you's mean about popping out. I already had a bit of a belly before I fell pregnant but now it seems to stick out more than normal, may just be me thinking it cause I know I'm pregnant though. Lol!

Thanks for the advice about the nipple guards! Think I might give them a try to see how it goes as it may be easier than expressing all the time. With my first two I'd spend 15min feeding them EBM from a bottle, then another 10-15 burping, changing and settling, then 15-20min expressing for the next feed and then they were up again in 2 hours to repeat it all over again. It became very exhusting!

Anyways I best get back to work, hope everyone is doing well!

Love Jess

Went to ultrasound, there was heartbeat!! In the right place and everything, 4 days smaller than LMP dates but that's ok. Still have a doctors appt this afternoon to discuss the results but this seems promising anyway smile

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Sign in to follow this topic