Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due in April 2012 Lock Rss

I thought I might get the ball rolling & start the topic for babies that are due in April 2012. This is my 2nd pregnancy! Yes I still can't quiet believe it & we are due between the 1st - 4th of April. We already have DS1 who is almost 21 months old. I know it would only be early days but has anyone else found out they are pregnant & due in April yet?
Hi there!! smile
Yes we found out today that we are expecting #2!! Very early days, I think my period is only like a day or two late! But got two POS's today! We are soooo happy. We have a DD who is almost 18mths and have been trying for a while now for another little bundle! So happy to have a sibling on the way for her and a pretty close age gap (we were hoping for about 18mths but that didn't happen, haha)
Going by a Due Date Calculator and my dates, EDD is around 6 April.

Hi there!! smile
Yes we found out today that we are expecting #2!! Very early days, I think my period is only like a day or two late! But got two POS's today! We are soooo happy. We have a DD who is almost 18mths and have been trying for a while now for another little bundle! So happy to have a sibling on the way for her and a pretty close age gap (we were hoping for about 18mths but that didn't happen, haha)
Going by a Due Date Calculator and my dates, EDD is around 6 April.

Hi to you! My name is Tracey. Congratulations on your wonderful news! Yes, I only found out today and i think i am 3 days late. It is all very exciting but so surreal atm. My DP is abit nervous & scared bcus I had a complicated 1st pregnancy & delivered early. Yes i got two very strong positives today also. I'll have to get organized and make my tickers again. Your daughter will still be a good age - 2 years & 4 months right? Reasonably close in age. Sending sticky baby dust to you & I look forward to sharing this special experience with you.
She'll be 2 yrs 2 mths almost, her bday is 11 Feb... a good age gap I think smile
I am trying to not get too excited at this stage as I had a miscarriage at 11wks with my first pregnancy and that was really hard, we had already told all our family and friends! So we are just going to try wait until after the 12 week scan, before we announce anything. It is so exciting though isn't it, I can't help but be excited!! As you can tell I am not doing very well with containing excitment - already done the ticker and found out my EDD! haha

Look forward to sharing the journey too! Sticky vibes to you too. Hope this one is a smooth pregnancy.

and my name is Jayne btw smile

She'll be 2 yrs 2 mths almost, her bday is 11 Feb... a good age gap I think smile
I am trying to not get too excited at this stage as I had a miscarriage at 11wks with my first pregnancy and that was really hard, we had already told all our family and friends! So we are just going to try wait until after the 12 week scan, before we announce anything. It is so exciting though isn't it, I can't help but be excited!! As you can tell I am not doing very well with containing excitment - already done the ticker and found out my EDD! haha

Look forward to sharing the journey too! Sticky vibes to you too. Hope this one is a smooth pregnancy.

and my name is Jayne btw smile

Hi Jayne,
Oh ok well 2 years & 2 months is still good! DS1 will be 2 years & 5 months. It is so hard not to say anything I know! It still doesn't seem real. Went to see the doctor today & getting blood test done on Monday to check up on everything. He said we will do a scan at 10 weeks. Yay! Hope your day was great today smile
Tracey
I am a newbie here but with this being my first pregnancy, I thought it would be nice to share the experience smile

I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant with an EDD of 6 April. I'm very excited but scared at the same time, with lots of worries and emotions going through my head. I really hope that I end up with a baby at the end of all this. Its wierd to think that after all the excitement of getting a BFP there is such a long wait to see if everything is OK!
Welcome Dot2011 & congratulations on your on your pregnancy! It is such an exciting but worrying time especially with the first one. It does feel like such a long wait but let me tell you (speaking from experience) you don't want that little baby to come early! Fingers crossed that your pregnancy goes smoothly! Just wait until you have your first scan. OMG! There is nothing like it smile The best thing about this forum is that we can all be here for each other to lend an ear when times get tough, offer advice & share in our experiences. I am still wonderful friends with my original group on here from when we had DS1.

What symptoms are you ladies experiencing so far? I have a little queesy feeling in my tummy but not bad enough to warrant morning sickness, feel tender & sore down there & my boobs are aching.

I am a newbie here but with this being my first pregnancy, I thought it would be nice to share the experience smile

I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant with an EDD of 6 April. I'm very excited but scared at the same time, with lots of worries and emotions going through my head. I really hope that I end up with a baby at the end of all this. Its wierd to think that after all the excitement of getting a BFP there is such a long wait to see if everything is OK!

Congrats on your pregnancy!! How exciting smile You have the same EDD as me, well that is the date I have worked out by my dates.. I'm sure when I see the OB it may change though! Yes it does seem like a long wait.. the first 12 weeks seem to drag on forever.

Glad to have another Mummy-to-be to share this journey with! All the best for your pregnancy smile

The best thing about this forum is that we can all be here for each other to lend an ear when times get tough, offer advice & share in our experiences. I am still wonderful friends with my original group on here from when we had DS1.

What symptoms are you ladies experiencing so far? I have a little queesy feeling in my tummy but not bad enough to warrant morning sickness, feel tender & sore down there & my boobs are aching.

Definately this forum is great for support and advice from others. I too have really close friends still from here, from when we were TTC together and my preg with DD. We have kept in touch through facebook though, not so much on huggies anymore.

Symptoms... only some nausea when I go for too long without eating. Heightened sense of smell, and some that make my tummy turn. And getting a few occassional little twinges which I am putting down to implantation.

I haven't seen my doctor yet.. I think I'm in for a lecture when I do though cos I never got around to having my pap smear before falling pregnant again - oops! haha, I am only a couple months overdue now, but by the end of pregnancy it will be more like a year overdue :/

Thanks for making me feel so welcome ladies. No, I definately don't want baby to come early!

Symptoms for me in isoltaion are nothing major, but adding them all up together and I do feel a little 'rough'. Constantly have a slightly seedy feeling (like I'm mildly hungover) and hungrier than usual (and if I don't deal to it straight away I start to feel sick). Very tired, especially around 11am and then again about 2pm. Sore boobs! Sore lower back and achy legs, like I have done a lot of walking (when I have done nothing). Needing to go loo more often. Emotional, swinging from joy to terror. Like extreme PMS!!

I've also been getting mild cramps and twinges on and off, is this normal? Feels like that heavy feeling you get before AF arrives. I keep rushing to the loo to see if AF has arrived and I've dreamed this whole pregnancy thing, but so far she has stayed away, yay smile

What experiences have you guys had with your GP? I was surprised that she didn't want me to do any more tests to confirm it (apparently 2 + HPT's don't lie) I've had a BT but it doesn't check for HCG. She said there is no point unless they are tracking the levels which they don't do unless there is a reason to be concerned.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome ladies. No, I definately don't want baby to come early!

Symptoms for me in isoltaion are nothing major, but adding them all up together and I do feel a little 'rough'. Constantly have a slightly seedy feeling (like I'm mildly hungover) and hungrier than usual (and if I don't deal to it straight away I start to feel sick). Very tired, especially around 11am and then again about 2pm. Sore boobs! Sore lower back and achy legs, like I have done a lot of walking (when I have done nothing). Needing to go loo more often. Emotional, swinging from joy to terror. Like extreme PMS!!

I've also been getting mild cramps and twinges on and off, is this normal? Feels like that heavy feeling you get before AF arrives. I keep rushing to the loo to see if AF has arrived and I've dreamed this whole pregnancy thing, but so far she has stayed away, yay smile

What experiences have you guys had with your GP? I was surprised that she didn't want me to do any more tests to confirm it (apparently 2 + HPT's don't lie) I've had a BT but it doesn't check for HCG. She said there is no point unless they are tracking the levels which they don't do unless there is a reason to be concerned.

Thats exactly right the symptoms are like PMS! Lol! For me I get the AF feelig down there. Both pregnancies I have thought that my AF was coming "because it felt like it was" but then got the positive HPT's. I think it is normal & yes I was & still am running to the loo to check if AF arrives also. My GP didn't do another HPT because I had 2 strong positives. You can't get a fake positive so if it is positive, well it is positive tongue The GP is monitoring my HCG levels because I had issues with my first but I don't think they do it normally. I am guessing they will check the levels when you have your nuchal fold scan around 10-13 weeks. I am waking up in the middle of the night starvign & can't get back to sleep unless I eat...
Hi girls!!! I'm Natalie!! Expecting no2. Still waiting for bloods but should be due around the 10 of April.

I also have a 4 month old little boy (Dexter) crazy times ahead lol!!
Sign in to follow this topic