Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due May 2012 Lock Rss

Hi Joanne thanks just double checking that you have a 3D picture for your profile picture??

Hi Joanne thanks just double checking that you have a 3D picture for your profile picture??

Yes that's me smile

Yes that's me smile

Great thanks i have sent you a request smile
Hi
I know I'm late joining but today is the first time I have really looked at the forums on here.
I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my first and due on 20th May.
I would like to join the facebook group my name is Jennie Parnell & my profile is a 3d pick of baby's face.

Hi
I know I'm late joining but today is the first time I have really looked at the forums on here.
I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my first and due on 20th May.
I would like to join the facebook group my name is Jennie Parnell & my profile is a 3d pick of baby's face.

Hey
never to late to join but no one on the FB page can find you though is your page private?? If you add me Abby Lauder my profile picture is just me and my son and then i can add you to the group
Hi

I'm VERY late in joining. I only just discovered this forum.
My name is Gini and I'm almost 37weeks pregnant.

Recently, I've been feeling really off and emotional and was wondering if I could join your facebook group for a bit of support. I think I'm driving my husband and other kids crazy smile

Thanks
Gini Wyllie
Hi Gini,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit off! sad

Have sent you a friend request on fb so I can add you to the group! We have a great bunch of very supportive woman on there and would love for you to join.

Sari x
Sign in to follow this topic