Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due May 2012 Lock Rss

Wow Thanks Melissa! Things make a little more sense now! haha
oh and i thought i might update on here aswell, i went to the doc today and he said that my bloods showed im only 4 weeks and thats my nothing showed up on the scan. everything is fine and continue as normal....

i must admit i am going a little crazy at the thought that i have 8 more weeks before i get to see bubby and start appts with the middies but o well im sure it will fly.
Hey ladies!

Got my BFP last week. So far we think my DD is in May 2012 but we will soon know for sure. Have my first scan on Monday.
Am a lil worried as I'm being classed High Risk. I've had 4 previous miscarriages, but in the middle of those I manage to give birth to a health 7lb 8oz daughter who is now 3yrs.

Fingers crossed xx
I'm also more then happy to join the Facebook group. My name is Joanne Heape. Welcome to all the new ladies on here, congrats on your BFPs, look forward to chatting with you all through our happy journeys smile
I'm also happy to join the Facebook page (glad to hear it's a secret group) smile My name is Veronica McCullough
Hello there.

I'm 27 married and have 2 sons ages 9 and 3. DH and i have been trying or over 12 months to fall preganat without any luck. Soon as we gave up and start thinking about other things in our life.. I get my BFP today! Confirmed by bloods.

I have an estimated DD of 15th May (though thats only my guessing so far)

I used this forum 3 years ago when i was pregnant with DS2 and found some great support and friends I'm still in contact with now. I would love to find something similar this time around too.

I am DYING to spill the beans and let a couple of my closest friends know, but Im frightened it's too soon.

Congrats to all the BFP's.

Jacob Stephen 27.09.2002
Jaylan-Jack, Mummy's Miracle. 26th 7 08.
Alleira Joyce Christine 24.05.2012

Boo*Bear I created a Facebook groupo the other day when I asked the same question and no one got back to me. It is secret so nobody on you Facebook can see what we are talking about.

Let me know your Facebook names and I can add you wink

Hello, Ive just posted my first post in here... was reading up a bit about everyone and wanted to know if i could join your FB group?
my email is [email protected]

Jacob Stephen 27.09.2002

Boo*Bear I created a Facebook groupo the other day when I asked the same question and no one got back to me. It is secret so nobody on you Facebook can see what we are talking about.

Let me know your Facebook names and I can add you wink

Evening girls, how are you all today?

I still can't believe I'm here!! I did a digital test tonight that came up 2-3 weeks, so according to that I'd be 4-5 weeks. It's amazing how far HPTs have come since my first baby.

I'm bursting with excitement, i'd love to tell people but i think we'll keep it a secret until we hit the 12 weeks.
Hi girls smile I would like to join the Facebook group... Amy Dickins, thanks!
Andynvee There seems to be many people with the same name as you could you please invite me on Facebook and I can add you into the group? Mellissa Greeff

I have added you all as friends now you just need to confirm and I can get u into the group smile Look forward to chatting on everyone there

Andynvee There seems to be many people with the same name as you could you please invite me on Facebook and I can add you into the group? Mellissa Greeff

I have added you all as friends now you just need to confirm and I can get u into the group smile Look forward to chatting on everyone there

Hello, I am new here, only got my bfp yesterday - Could i please join your group? My name is Sabrina Dittman. I have searched your Name "Mellissa Greeff" with no luck.

Jacob Stephen 27.09.2002

Sign in to follow this topic