Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due May 2012 Lock Rss

Hi ladies i've not long found out i am pregnant with baby #3 and am due around the 7th May at a guess. I have 2 DS 4yrs and 20 months. My DP is a bit of a worry at the moment as we were not planning another baby but i am hoping he will come round once we have our 1st U/S. I am keeping it quiet from friends and family as i have had 3 MC in the past and don't want to go through all the trauma again if it happens again. I am thinking positive and my OB is excellent and told me to take low dose asprin as a precaution for the first 20 weeks. Hoping every one has a safe and happy pregnancy and look forward to chatting to you all in the future.
Congratulations on your BFP najay and henrysmummy.

najay, I've had indigestion the last few days, thought I was imagining it as I thought it's way too early and I never had it this early with my previous two pregnancies. Glad to hear I'm not the only one feeling it.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend. I've had a very lazy day today, attempted some housework but felt like i was getting around like a 90 year old women... feeling a little slow today. So i've had a nap this afternoon and now resting up as i have to work tomorrow.
Hi Everyone

I got a very faint BFP yesterday so I tested this morning and there is definatley a 2nd line!!!
So by using the online calculators my due date is 20th May 2012 smile

I am quite astonished as I didnt think we BD enough this month and I had other things on my mind so wasnt really checking when I was Ov. I am so excited!!!!

Im going to book into the DR next week to have it confirmed. DF is very excited too and this makes such a great wedding present for us. This is our baby #1.

Najay & MuMMa2B&A+1ontheway I have also had Indigestion. Had it really bad the night before I tested and I seriously thought I was making it up and it was all in my head as a symptom.

Has anyone told their close family/friends yet? If not do you know when your going to? I really unsure when to

Hope all of you ladies have a very smooth 9 months and I look forward to being on the journey with you

Congrat ladies on your BFP and welcome to the May thread smile
hello mummys smile

can i join this ?
im due for my AF on thursday but took a test today and 2nd Line definitely popped up grin
if everythings is right ill be due 25th of may .xoxox
Welcome ladies and congrats on ur BFP. Would u ladies like to join the Facebook Group? Just let me know ur name or add me (Mellissa Greeff) and let me knw ur from here and I can invite you. Don't worry the group is secret so no one outside the group can see anything wink

And congrats again on ur BFP grin grin grin grin grin

yay and welcome to more girls! congrats on ur BFP's that is fantastic news.

liss06: what an awesome wedding present indeed! how exciting a baby and a wedding. i got married almost 3 months ago (feels like yesterday) so i know the excitement u must be feeling right now. yay so excited for you.

look forward to chatting with you ladies in the FB group when u join smile

Welcome ladies and congrats on ur BFP. Would u ladies like to join the Facebook Group? Just let me know ur name or add me (Mellissa Greeff) and let me knw ur from here and I can invite you. Don't worry the group is secret so no one outside the group can see anything

And congrats again on ur BFP

i'd love to ill add you now, lol i saw and thought "oh can other people see, as im not telling anyone untill were sure around the 12week time" but cannot wait to join <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Hello and congratulations to the new mummies to be! Hope to see you on the FB group too smile
Hi All,

Found out at the end of last week hubby and I are expecting our first baby on 5th May!!! I am so excited and also a little shocked even though we had been TTC.

Been experiencing breast soreness, occassional light cramping and MS (yuck) but am trying to take it all in my stride because I'm just so thankful we're having a baby!

We havent told anyone yet, just waiting for the positive blood test to come back today then we'll start by telling our parents. We're going away on holidays overseas this week so, physcially, it should be interesting. We'll tell the rest of family and friends when we come back.

Is anyone else in Brisbane looking at going to the Sunnybank Private Hospital??

Hope you're all as excited as I am and CONGRATULATIONS to all you other Mums-to-be smile

Hi All,

Found out at the end of last week hubby and I are expecting our first baby on 5th May!!! I am so excited and also a little shocked even though we had been TTC.

Been experiencing breast soreness, occassional light cramping and MS (yuck) but am trying to take it all in my stride because I'm just so thankful we're having a baby!

We havent told anyone yet, just waiting for the positive blood test to come back today then we'll start by telling our parents. We're going away on holidays overseas this week so, physcially, it should be interesting. We'll tell the rest of family and friends when we come back.

Is anyone else in Brisbane looking at going to the Sunnybank Private Hospital??

Hope you're all as excited as I am and CONGRATULATIONS to all you other Mums-to-be

CONGRATULATIONS <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Hi all,
Just got a BFP this morning. Number 4 (and last smile )for us. EDD of 4 May based on LMP - will toddle off to the drs sometime this week for confirmation when i can get a babysitter for the other 3 smile
Would love to join you on facebook - my name is Janelle Bateman
Cheers
Sign in to follow this topic