Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due May 2012 Lock Rss

Hey everyone smile My fiance and I are expecting our first baby on the 10th of may! We are so excited - we'd been trying for 6 months but it felt like a lifetime! I cant help but worry though and just want the 12 week date to arrive NOW! hehe!

Would love to join the facebook group....as long as no one can see - we are trying to hold off as long as poss to tell everyone (Its sooooooooo hard, Im dying to tell the world!) [email protected] is my facebook address smile
Congratulations to those who got their BFP.

I can relate to those who want to tell the world. We had been trying for a little over a year about a month ago i applied for my dream job had an interview and a trial and didnt hear anything for a while well guess what i got my BFP and my dream job. i recon if i didnt get my BFP i wouldnt have got the job lol.

I hope you are all well, still no really pregnancy symptoms as yet i'm tired but i had a big day at work today. Does anyone else have any MS or symptoms?? I have a GP appointment tomorrow to get it all confirmed etc probably go back to my ob i had with DD but again wait and see what my GP says tomorrow.

Has anyone thought about midwives, doctors, hospitals etc??

Have a good week??

Hi ladies,

I'm 29, DH 31, live Hoon Hay, Christchurch.

Just got BFP! EDD 20th May. 2012
This is our third and final child.
We currently have DS#1 whose 2 yr 5months, DS#2 whose almost 1, (16 months between them) so there will be 20 months between DS#2 and the new arrival.

Hoping for a pink bundle its going to be a very long wait to find out... Don't get me wrong if another wee boy we would be just as happy.

Melissa I have sent you a friend invite, please add me to FB group when you can:)

Thanks,
Lottie
Hi There,
Can i please be added to the fb group my name is Samantha Wilson and my profile pic is of my youngest boy in a blue top. I will introduce myself in there of thats ok smile

McCoop01 I need your actual Facebook name or if you would feel better you can add me Mellissa Greeff.

Lottie, just making sure but were you added into the group????

Hope you ladies are having a fab time and congrats to all those who have got their BFP smile smile smile

Yes I've been added to FB group. Thanks.
Hi ladies,

I am so excited to be joining you! My name is Melanie and got my BFP on Wednessday smile Actually, it was more like a VFP (very faint positive) you know, the kind you have to tilt at every angle until you can see the line! But it's very much there. smile

This is not my first pregnancy ~ sadly I lost my bub at 11 weeks in June this year, so I'm hoping for a really sticky bub this time around. I believe it will be different this time, in fact, I already feel different! My nipples feel like they have carpet burn and I'm constantly gagging at smells! (neither of which I felt in my previous pregnancy)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months!

I see you've already started a facebook group, so I will add you, Melissa smile

How is everyone else going? Symptoms??

Hi ladies,

I am so excited to be joining you! My name is Melanie and got my BFP on Wednessday smile Actually, it was more like a VFP (very faint positive) you know, the kind you have to tilt at every angle until you can see the line! But it's very much there. smile

This is not my first pregnancy ~ sadly I lost my bub at 11 weeks in June this year, so I'm hoping for a really sticky bub this time around. I believe it will be different this time, in fact, I already feel different! My nipples feel like they have carpet burn and I'm constantly gagging at smells! (neither of which I felt in my previous pregnancy)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months!

I see you've already started a facebook group, so I will add you, Melissa smile

How is everyone else going? Symptoms??

omg mel im soooo happy for you, i was following ur story in the ttc section and i know how much u wanted this bub and to be pregnant. fingers crosssed for a sticky baby, look forward to chatting in the fb page smile
Congrats Mel in your BFP smile Well done, so good to see our group growing bigger by the day. Look forward to chatting with over the next 9 months on huggies and facebook smile
oh im so sorry i just soo need to vent and cant do it in the real world knowing no one will believe me.! my grandmas like goddess of everyone we know
so i find out pregnant last sunday DP and i were going to wait untill we were 12 weeks, except we both were to excited so last night my grandmother comes around and i tell her, i got this huge lecture about im going to crack and im not going to handle it, and basically not happy with me, im sosick of being treated like im like this little kid. were paying of our own house, my DP works and im full time mum, like its not like iv ever made her think im a child. mind you this is what i wanted, sure it might get hard but its life. i love being a mum and being a mum has changed things so much and for the better. i was so happy about this pregnancy i also went and told my mum and dad. they were so happy.
im 20years i dont see the big deal, like my mother actually was pregnant with me when she was 16 and had 2 kids exact difference in gap what my son will be and the new baby.
iv never felt so awful ever like im doing the wrong thing, lost sleep over this and just wont stop crying.
i love my family but always have this way of making me feel like S%#T (sorry). why couldnt she just be happy like my 1st one.
all these emotions are just driving me crazy!
im having doubts all together

Sorry again i just need to let it out

and CONGRATULATIONs to all who have had a BFP smile
x
Hi everyone grin Just thought I would pop in and say HI grin I just got my BFP on Thursday. This is #3 and our last - due 22nd May! A whole day before my hubby turns 30!! Although with my record I will end up having this babe on the 2nd of June - since I always end up overdue lol
Looking forward to meeting you all grin

Hi everyone Just thought I would pop in and say HI I just got my BFP on Thursday. This is #3 and our last - due 22nd May! A whole day before my hubby turns 30!! Although with my record I will end up having this babe on the 2nd of June - since I always end up overdue lol
Looking forward to meeting you all

Congratulations K2BC <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Sign in to follow this topic