Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby due March 27th 2012 Lock Rss

Hello to all expecting pregnant ladies smile I just came across this site today. I live in the eastern suburbs and I am 35 years old. My husband and I are expecting our first child 27th March 2012. I am 13 weeks and 5 days today. roll eyes

Hello to all expecting pregnant ladies smile I just came across this site today. I live in the eastern suburbs and I am 35 years old. My husband and I are expecting our first child 27th March 2012. I am 13 weeks and 5 days today. roll eyes

Hi, there is currently a due march 2012 thread going in this section, all the girls are lovely and we all share where we are at and how we are feeling etc, and even have a FB group, come say hi in there smile

Mummy to one big little man!!

Hi

Just came across this. I am due the 17th of March with my first bubs to smile very exciting huh smile
Sign in to follow this topic