Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

facebook July 2012 group just started Lock Rss

hi ladies, i've just created a group on facebook for all us due in July 2012 mummies to join. its a closed group so you shouldnt be able to search for it, leave your name and ill add you to the group. some of you might have privacy setting so i can't search you if thats the case ill let you know through here.

look forward to speaking to you all and getting to know you through our pregnancies.

talk soon
Deanne Adelaide
Yay you! Congratulations! grin

I'm not pregnant, but just had to congratulate you!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

ohh hello you. havent spoken in ages. yea i am, only just as my ticker says lol, im due July 6th. exciting. not looking forward to having a newborn on Blake's birthday though haha, somehow i'll manage lol.

how have you been?
heya id love to be added to your group! can you search for me? allyce pellowe
yay, i have to add you as a friend first my names Deanne Adelaide
I'd love to be added please. Due 14th July. - full name displayed on fb is 'Natalie Dunphy dexter lancashire' thank you very much. I forget to come on huggies, but also have another mums group on fb from my previous pregnancy. Would love to be apart of another.
Hi, I would love to join the fb group - I have my privacy settings set so you cant search for me, however I may be able to find you and add you as a friend to join that way. I am due July 16! Nicki
Hey, I have just joined Huggies I am almost 22weeks pregnant with my first baby, due July 10th. I would love to join the facebook group. Kimberley Nivek Raines.
hi i to would like to join if u can please add me

Marinela sabo

Hey, I have just joined Huggies I am almost 22weeks pregnant with my first baby, due July 10th. I would love to join the facebook group. Kimberley Nivek Raines.

hi i to would like to join if u can please add me

Marinela sabo

If you find Deanne Adelaide on Facebook she will be able to add you, not sure how it all works but it's a private group so no one but members can see our posts so it's great! Look forward to seeing you there

Hi, I would like to join this group also. I'm due July 9th. Facebook name Shell Lee. Let me know if I am on private and I will change the settings. Thanks. smile

hi there im interested.im due 11th of july gasp) kimba hodgetts pic of me and hubby.let me know if u cant find me.thankx
Sign in to follow this topic