Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

facebook July 2012 group just started Lock Rss

**one-little-man** wrote:
hi ladies, i've just created a group on facebook for all us due in July 2012 mummies to join. its a closed group so you shouldnt be able to search for it, leave your name and ill add you to the group. some of you might have privacy setting so i can't search you if thats the case ill let you know through here.

look forward to speaking to you all and getting to know you through our pregnancies.

talk soon
Deanne Adelaide

Hey, I'd love to be added, due 21st of July. My email you can search by is rach.seiler@gmail.com, my name on facebook is Rachel Jade.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone!
**one-little-man** wrote:
hi ladies, i've just created a group on facebook for all us due in July 2012 mummies to join. its a closed group so you shouldnt be able to search for it, leave your name and ill add you to the group. some of you might have privacy setting so i can't search you if thats the case ill let you know through here.

look forward to speaking to you all and getting to know you through our pregnancies.

talk soon
Deanne Adelaide

Hey, I'd love to be added, due 21st of July. My email you can search by is rach.seiler@gmail.com, my name on facebook is Rachel Jade.

Looking forward to chatting to everyone!
Sign in to follow this topic