Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due August 2012! Rss

Hi! I know it is super early but I just got a very faint bfp! I'm only three weeks pregnant. AF is meant to be due next Tuesday. I'm just praying that it's not a chemical pregnancy.

Anyway. I'm 26, DH is 25 we were due to have our first baby in January but had a late miscarriage in August... It makes this bfp even sweeter! Looking forward to having some more people join the thread soon. Hopefully i'll be around annoying you for the next 9 months!

Hi! I know it is super early but I just got a very faint bfp! I'm only three weeks pregnant. AF is meant to be due next Tuesday. I'm just praying that it's not a chemical pregnancy.

Anyway. I'm 26, DH is 25 we were due to have our first baby in January but had a late miscarriage in August... It makes this bfp even sweeter! Looking forward to having some more people join the thread soon. Hopefully i'll be around annoying you for the next 9 months!

Just wanted to say congrats and I hope things go well smile
Congratulations! I've just found out that I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due August 3rd, 2012. This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I are both very excited! I'll definitely be following this topic in the forums in the months to come smile

Congratulations! I've just found out that I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due August 3rd, 2012. This is my first pregnancy and my husband and I are both very excited! I'll definitely be following this topic in the forums in the months to come smile

Congratulations! It's nice to have some company! I booked a doctors appointment today and my first check up at the hospital will be Dec 15. Because we lost our first bub late they want to keep a close watch on this pregnancy... So it's sort of feeling real.. I think if all is good in a week I'll start to get excited! Af isn't due til tueday so it could be a chemical pregnancy. Where are you from Emma2012?
I'm from Adelaide 2012mum. I have my 8 week appointment on 22nd December....can't wait to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time! I know it's a very important stage to get to. Fingers crossed everything will be ok x
Hi ladies, I was more of a bit of "reader" to this forum when my last baby was due in Nov 2009 but I thought I might take on a more active roll this time around smile I just found out that I'm about 4 weeks making me due around Aug 4th 2012. This is my third baby. I have an 11 year old girl and a 2 year old boy (yep huge age gap) We are from NZ. Its nice to meet (yes, meet I suppose is the right word to use :huh ) you...
Hi everyone

i am around 3-4wks along (according to a blood test)... however if they look at my cycle i should be due on 31 July... but this doctor is an idiot... the stuff she told me is crap... so i will see my regular doctor tomorrow...

when i had my 13 month old... i was a week late (i think because i had a stretch and sweep) with my 21year old i was 2 weeks late... yeah i know this is a HUGE gap.. (bigger than your Jay T LOL)

So can i stay here?
congrats ladies!!! 1st babies are exciting too!!!

Well im joining you all.....due 4th august i think - depends on which calculator you use!! This will be our 3rd, not a planned one (hubby decided 2 was enough and i was only 50/50 on the idea of another one) but still happy for the surprise!

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy!! smile

Congrats everyone! It's nice to have sone more ppl join the thread.
It's probably too early to be getting many symptoms.. So far I'm feeling a lot better than my first pregnancy but I can't quite remember the weeks.. I think I didn't test until the end of my fourth week.. By then my boobs were so sore and I was so tired it was a struggle to get out of bed in the morning.. None of that yet.. Infact this week I've been feeling quite well.
Hello beautiful ladies ,

Just got bloods to say im pregnant due august 3rd , kinda freaking out as my last 3 pregnancys ended in mc ,
i have a 5 yr old and a 6 yr old both girls

im so freaking exited that im pregnant now to make it to january past that 12 weeks mark

Hugzz
Hi everyone
I just had a dating scan yesterday and I have a date of the 4th August....I had worked it out as being late July using the calculators but I guess I have to go with what the doctor says. Bit of a worry as we are living in New Caledonia at the moment where they speak French and I dont....so its going to be interesting.....will be back in NZ to have baby though thank goodness!
This is our second baby...DD is 3 1/2 so very happy to finally be pregnant again, not so happy about the morning sickness again though -agghh!

My little girl is growing up!

Im thinking of starting a secret group on facebook so we can chat let me know if u guys would b interested
Sign in to follow this topic