Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

DUE END JULY 2012! EXCITING!!! Lock Rss

Im Amy, im 24 and this is my very first pregnancy, everythings all so new to me, but its all so so exciting! Cannot wait til my little bundle of joy arrives. Wish i could fast forward the time to end of july.
Each week i read how my baby is developing inside me, its so A-MA-ZING. I am almost 13weeks, will be on Friday (20th/01/2012) I got to hear my babys heartbeat on monday and it made me so incredibly happy and excited. Theres actually a baby in my tummy!!! Next week i have a scan, and i so cant wait to see my wee baby inside me. Will have to video my partners reaction, it will be priceless!
Hi Amy, congrats!!! You probably didn't get any replies as us July girls already have a thread started so we generally don't look in here for others. Come and join us! They also have a face book group as well so if you pop into the other thread they can tell you about it!

smile

Im Amy, im 24 and this is my very first pregnancy, everythings all so new to me, but its all so so exciting! Cannot wait til my little bundle of joy arrives. Wish i could fast forward the time to end of july.
Each week i read how my baby is developing inside me, its so A-MA-ZING. I am almost 13weeks, will be on Friday (20th/01/2012) I got to hear my babys heartbeat on monday and it made me so incredibly happy and excited. Theres actually a baby in my tummy!!! Next week i have a scan, and i so cant wait to see my wee baby inside me. Will have to video my partners reaction, it will be priceless!

heya rosie mumma! congrats!! im due with #2 on july 24 smile

heya rosie mumma! congrats!! im due with #2 on july 24 smile

Sadly my little girl was stillborn 2 weeks ago.
Sign in to follow this topic