Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Young Mum to be Lock Rss

Hey there everyone im new on this site but i thaught i better give it a go smile im amanda and i have just recently turned 19 smile
Me and my partner Andrew are happy to announce we have a healthy baby boy on the way i am 19 weeks pregnant to little Jaxon Oliver Mehlhopt and was really hoping to talk to people due around the same time :)to discuss experience and maybe if live in same town could meet up and compare bellies grin
Hi honey. I'm nearly 12 years older than you but wanted to wish you best of luck with your first pregnancy and congrats on the news of a little man. I am nearly 21 weeks pregnant with bub#3 and also a boy. smile

Hey!
Im 29 weeks pregnant, 21 years old and live in Adelaide, were are you from??

Hi honey. I'm nearly 12 years older than you but wanted to wish you best of luck with your first pregnancy and congrats on the news of a little man. I am nearly 21 weeks pregnant with bub#3 and also a boy. smile

congrats on the boy, any names yet?? i have alot of family support which is great dad is still adjusting but i have been a little on the sick side, had 2 months off work because of nausia and vomitting, going back next week so hopefully all is well smile i know its early but starting to set up jaxons room, so exciting smile how much different is it from number 1 to number 3 like emotionally wise??

Hey!
Im 29 weeks pregnant, 21 years old and live in Adelaide, were are you from??

im from Christchurch new Zealand, is this your bub number one? Boy or Girl if you know ?? smile

im from Christchurch new Zealand, is this your bub number one? Boy or Girl if you know ?? smile

God yeah its my first lol!!! And i dont plan on getting pregnant again for a long time.. i've hated every minute of it - mainly the weight gain tbh Lol. I'm having a boy, which is handy cause my mum has a 2 year old boy so i get all her lovely expensive baby stuff hahaha. you???

God yeah its my first lol!!! And i dont plan on getting pregnant again for a long time.. i've hated every minute of it - mainly the weight gain tbh Lol. I'm having a boy, which is handy cause my mum has a 2 year old boy so i get all her lovely expensive baby stuff hahaha. you???

hehe im kind of lucky so far not even showing yet smile still earlyish though, im having a wee boy smile Jaxon Oliver we both wanted a boy so dreams come true, planning to have 2 maybe smile but yes i have hated the sickness part of it ive had 2 months off work because i couldnt get out of bed some days and i couldnt eat :s horrible sad just a question do you get nose bleeds because ever since ive been pregnant ive had a few colds and i blow my nose and just blood comes out i asked midwife and she said hormones maybe??

hehe im kind of lucky so far not even showing yet smile still earlyish though, im having a wee boy smile Jaxon Oliver we both wanted a boy so dreams come true, planning to have 2 maybe smile but yes i have hated the sickness part of it ive had 2 months off work because i couldnt get out of bed some days and i couldnt eat :s horrible sad just a question do you get nose bleeds because ever since ive been pregnant ive had a few colds and i blow my nose and just blood comes out i asked midwife and she said hormones maybe??

Also im an auntie 2 1 nephew and 5 neices so not many hand me downs for me unfortunatly and my nephew lives ut of town bugger sad was your mirical planned??

Hey there everyone im new on this site but i thaught i better give it a go smile im amanda and i have just recently turned 19 smile
Me and my partner Andrew are happy to announce we have a healthy baby boy on the way i am 19 weeks pregnant to little Jaxon Oliver Mehlhopt and was really hoping to talk to people due around the same time :)to discuss experience and maybe if live in same town could meet up and compare bellies grin

heya mum2jaxon! congrats! im due with #2 on july 24!
Hiya, congatulations 2 u all! im new on this site aswell, im 21 and livin in perth at the mo. Im 23 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby and am well excited!! grin (due 31st July) Having a baby boy! x
Sign in to follow this topic