Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due March 2013 Lock Rss

Hi Lipsy4eva - congratulations on your pregnancy! We share the same due date of 27th March. smile
We tend to post over on our facebook group, it's a secret group but if you want to add me as a friend I'll join you into the group. (my email is emilyctedeschi@gmail.com)
bigted wrote:
Hi Lipsy4eva - congratulations on your pregnancy! We share the same due date of 27th March. smile
We tend to post over on our facebook group, it's a secret group but if you want to add me as a friend I'll join you into the group. (my email is emilyctedeschi@gmail.com)

It wont bring ur profile up here is my email addy jessdavies85@yahoo.com.au

Oops. Fixed. Try now? I can't find you. smile
still no luck my facebook name jess davies from atherton

sent you a pm i think its ur facebook cant request friends as there no option there to do so, check others folder in messages

I'm sending for backup from the fb group. for some reason we can't connect! (i couldn't see your message). stand by - i'll get one of the other girls to add you. smile
Okay - the button to add as friend should now be active! Sorry about that. smile
hi ladies!!

Just thought id join this group, my name is Emma and im due early March with baby #2 smile

Has the fb group been set up? itd easier for me to use fb as im on it allllllllllll day long lol..

xx
Hi everyone, my name is Amy smile
Congrates to all of us hehe
Im 33 weeks with baby number 2, due the 12th of march smile

Hi Amy, congratulations on your bub... We have a secret Facebook page if you woul like to join my email is apps.tara@yahoo.com

smile Tara
Hi all have just found this thread Im Charlie due 16th March with bub No 1 will be a single mum as father doesn't want to be involved can't wait to meet my wee princess only 2 1/2 weeks to go
Ok, If you havent been added to the facebook group yet, just fnd me using my email address and i can add you.

emma_branson@live.com.au

Sign in to follow this topic