Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Hey guys
I found out last week that we are pregnant! due 14th april. VERY nervous and anxious though because have had two previous miscarriages...really hoping I don't jinx myself by writing this! We are getting an early scan in a couple of weeks so I am holding out for that... Im gunna join the facebook group now smile

edit: how do I join the facebook group??? the link doesn't work!
_live_laughlove wrote:
how do I join the facebook group??? the link doesn't work!

I have the same problem!
Hi girls, was a bit hesitant to join as still very early but am also soo happy and excited I get to join you girls!

I am 24yo and got my BFP/s last Friday, then did a digital one on Monday and it said I was 2-3 weeks past conception, going off my LMP I would be 6 weeks now, but judging by the digital test I think I am roughly around 5 weeks, havent been the doctor yet, have an appointment on Friday afternoon. Anyway think I am due anywhere from around the 18th of April- 30th of April....

First pregnancy so dont know what to expect...very tired, very thirsty, bit lightheaded, cant wait to confirm with doctor and make sure everything is going ok.

Have told a couple of close friends and my parents, telling DHs parents tomorrow night....eeek exciting!!

Pal24 wrote:
Hi girls, was a bit hesitant to join as still very early but am also soo happy and excited I get to join you girls!

I am 24yo and got my BFP/s last Friday, then did a digital one on Monday and it said I was 2-3 weeks past conception, going off my LMP I would be 6 weeks now, but judging by the digital test I think I am roughly around 5 weeks, havent been the doctor yet, have an appointment on Friday afternoon. Anyway think I am due anywhere from around the 18th of April- 30th of April....

First pregnancy so dont know what to expect...very tired, very thirsty, bit lightheaded, cant wait to confirm with doctor and make sure everything is going ok.

Have told a couple of close friends and my parents, telling DHs parents tomorrow night....eeek exciting!!

Congrats Pal! n welcome over from the TTC thread wink

So happy to have you ladies to share the ups and downs with!

I think yesterday was the first day my emotions started to act like a crazy woman with PMS x 20

Booked in for my dating scan for next Sat.. weeeeee. so excited, n interested in knowing why my hormone levels say im closer to 7 weeks, cos i double checked my last AF date when i got back and it was Def 16th July. Its my first 2, so i have no idea what else could make hormone levels higher! eeeekkk cant wait to see a lil heartbeat!

Thanks Puddlefish!!

Awww a lil heartbeat, I cant wait to hear that either!! How exciting smile

Just a question for for everyone - I have been given a EDD of the 11th because I thought my LMP was the 5th of July, but to be honest I'm not sure if that is correct. All I can remember is going on a trip to Melbourne with hubby for our anniversary and thinking "thank goodness my period is over", we left on the 10th so I guessed I must have started about 5 days before but given the spin my head was in I have no idea of the actual dates.

My question is - should I ask for a dating scan? is it worth it since I would only be a few days out at most and we will have a scan at our 10 week ob appointment? Will the ob be able to tell at the 10 week scan an approx date?

I know it seems such a silly question, I guess I am just impatient, I don't think I will believe it till i see a wee tiny heartbeat.

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, gosh I am wishing my life away!

Oh and congrats to everyone - this is all so exciting!!
If it is way out they will notice when you go for scan anyway I would mention it at next appointment. I had same thing with my last baby and they said her measurements were near enough. Not that many babies come on due date.
Oh and congratulations too. It is all very exciting I love huggies website to chat about pregnancy stops me from driving other people insane with excessive baby talk lol
Can someone post a link to the facebook group.please
very one else gettin extreamly tired yet? i havent needed to pee every 5 mins yet which is a win, but i woke up yesterday feeling so sooo soooooo tired still, and this morning again, i went back to bed after DH left for work n slept till like 10am, now its 1.40pm n i want to go back to sleep again! arrrggg.
Also my boobs, they are ok most of the day, but if i have been lying down then get up its like all the blood rushes down from under my armpits into them and its so so soooooo painful.
Growing a baby is hard work!

but yay! tongue

Hi ladies, congrats on all the April babies due, I to am due 8th of April, my husband and I decided in July we would try and by the time my next AF was due it didn't arrive. we are over the moon, had our date scan today and saw baby beans heart beat at 134bpm was peace of mind. We have older children and decided one more would complete our family. I'm working full time and finding it tiring but in the next few weeks after the 1st trimester am hoping I won't be as exhausted smile
Grats Renees it is always good to see that little heatbeat on the scan hey. I have not reached tired point yet either Puddlefish, had sore boobs for a bit but that seems to have settled down was worse in last pregnancy. I only stopped breastfeeding 6 - 8 weeks ago and boobs are well stretched wonder if that makes a difference. Starting to feel the quesyness making an entrance not often but every now and then for a short time. Early days yet. I have had results back from blood test HCG levels put me at about 5 weeks so we are going to wait another 2 weeks retest them then hopefully go for the scan.
Sign in to follow this topic