Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Bub4Cas wrote:
how are you all?? i am a bit yucky feeling ATM but just trying to ignore it smile

Most days I feel pretty good now smile but this morning I woke up with a migraine. I had it for ages & nothing was helping. It made me feel so nauseous! I had to leave the house eary to have my 12 week u/s too which didnt even end up happening because they stuffed up appointments!! And all I wanted to do was stay at home sad I had a cup of tea & some salty bikkies which seems to have taken the edge off, but I still feel crap. Now Im waiting til 4pm for my u/s appointment. Maybe I'll finally get to see my baby lol.

mumto2lilcuties wrote:
Bub #3 im 11w1d due 2nd april smile hoping for girl as have 2 boys 4.5yrs and 6yrs

Hiiiiiii! lol. I know you're on the Due March fb page, but did u want me to add u to the April one too? Its abit quiet in there at the moment.

Hi, ladies, Congrats to all

I just realised this arvo I miscounted somehow, i was thinking i was due 1st week of May but actually it is the 1st week of April, about the 5th.
My last baby was due 1st week of May and i had her 5 weeks early, so her bd is 10th April. I was worried this one could end up with the same birthday but im sure that wont be the case now, lol.
DD3 was premmie at 30 weeks, and DD4 at 35weeks, so my chances of another premmie have increased again. So i am thinking this 5th baby is going to arrive in early March. I pray not too early.
I am 10 weeks.
I had the flu so was sick for a while, but then when i realised i was 'late' i thought oh oh. We have 4 girls already aged 13, 10, 4 and 2, and so decided 4 was enough. But being on the mini pill and DD2 only having her night feed wasnt very effective for contraception (should of thought a bit more about that,lol).
When i was 7 weeks i did a home test and it was positive. It took us about 2 weeks for it to sink in.

I have felt sick 24/7 since before 7 weeks. I have thrown up a number of times. My restless leg syndrome has started up again at night when im trying to get to sleep. I ahving being living on arrowroot biscuits. I bought some crystalised ginger to try for the sick feeling but i started dryreaching just from the smell of it. I have totally gone off drinking tea, and soft drinks, i cant eat chocolate very much (which is unusual for me) hehee, the smell of meat, tobacco, deodorant etc sets me off puking!!

Hi all and congrats - I'm due with my 3rd on 11th April - smile

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbyf.lilypie.com...]

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb5f.lilypie.com...]

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lbdf.lilypie.com...]

Grats to all the new people that have bubs due April it is certainly going to be a busy month can't believe so many babies. I have had dating scan today and just made group. I am 7 weeks 3 days so looking at 29 April as due date. Can't wait to get to second trimester when I start feeling human again. So tired and nausea comes in waves all day at the moment.
Hey newcomers smile if you're interested in joining the due April facebook group, just PM me your name & I'll search you on facebook!
white_with_two 1/2- just seen your U/S photo on FB and it is amazing, i can't wait to get mine done in Oct.

I am sick and a bit over it today, i am hoping i don't have the start of Chicken Pox sad and don't know what it might mean for our baby if i do, i just have to wait and see if more spots come up or not sad
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
Hey newcomers smile if you're interested in joining the due April facebook group, just PM me your name & I'll search you on facebook!

Hi, i jsut sent request to follow u so i can pm you for fb.

How are all you ladies doing?

Well it is all official today!!
I knew 3 weeks ago, but only just went to the docs today, lol.
Had my first lot of bloods taken, oh how i hate blood tests. I nearly passed out not form the needle but after i stood up and saw how many full vials of blood were sitting there, yuk!!
I am 10 weeks and due on the 11th of April with baby number 5. DD4 has her birthday on the 10th!! But with my past history im sure i will have this one early too, lol.
So sick of feeling sick.
Bub4Cas wrote:
white_with_two 1/2- just seen your U/S photo on FB and it is amazing, i can't wait to get mine done in Oct.I am sick and a bit over it today, i am hoping i don't have the start of Chicken Pox sad and don't know what it might mean for our baby if i do, i just have to wait and see if more spots come up or not sad

I was so mesmerised watching the ultrasound. Bubs wasnt moving alot but I could have watched it all day lol. Im not sure about chicken pox either, but I do know someone who's due with a baby in a few weeks, & the dad has shingles at the moment. Which is like chicken pox resurrected lol Have you questioned your health professional about it??

Kel'sblessings wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:Hey newcomers smile if you're interested in joining the due April facebook group, just PM me your name & I'll search you on facebook!Hi, i jsut sent request to follow u so i can pm you for fb.How are all you ladies doing?Well it is all official today!!I knew 3 weeks ago, but only just went to the docs today, lol.Had my first lot of bloods taken, oh how i hate blood tests. I nearly passed out not form the needle but after i stood up and saw how many full vials of blood were sitting there, yuk!!I am 10 weeks and due on the 11th of April with baby number 5. DD4 has her birthday on the 10th!! But with my past history im sure i will have this one early too, lol.So sick of feeling sick.

Following you now smile
I dont mind having bloods taken, so long as the person putting the needle in knows what they're doing & the vein stays still lol. Wow baby number 5! I was baby number 5 in our family lol.
White with two , thank you smile

yea you'd think id be use to needles now, with DD3 my waters broke at 29 weeks so i had to have a few steroid injections into my thigh, they are probably the most painful needle ive ever had, but i also had to have extra blood test and iv. then i had to iv again with DD4 because of the bleeding i had.
This test wasnt too bad but when i actually saw how much blood was there in the vials, oooh. lol
Hi All

Ive been a member for a while but am only just adding myself to a Due date group now smile

My due date is April 2nd and even though statistically all my deliveries to date have been 2-3 weeks early would love an April bub smile

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

Me 41 DH 43
DD 22 - Reg Nurse on her way to becoming a midwife
DD 19 - 2nd year uni in Nursing
DSS 15 - High School
DS 14 - High School
DD 13 - High School
DD 2 - Little Princess

Finally got my first antenatal appointment booked in for the 4th Oct and im a little excited and nervous. Excited because its officially starting and nervous because it a different hospital. This pregnancy seems to be flying by compaired to my 1st.

Hi ladies!!! YAY I have found an April group!! I am due 25th of April - Anzac Day!
My fiance and I are VERY excited but nervous as we have lost a baby at 11 weeks in 2011 and lost our beautiful Elias at 18 weeks in March this year. We have been trying for a healthy bubba for 2 years now and hopefully, fingers crossed everything turns out with this one =). I am currently on bedrest for bleeding, have been for 2 weeks now and will most likely be for the rest of the pregnancy (bedrest that is, not bleeding- Hopefully).. But I don't mind one bit if it means that our baby is healthy and happy!
We were originally having twins but from different sacks, but unfortunately one baby stopped developing.. But the other is going well and I hope with all my heart that everything with this little bub continues going in the right direction.
Hope everyone is going well with their beautiful growing bellys! =)
Sign in to follow this topic