Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
I have just found this website and forum. I am going to be a FTM and I am 9 weeks pregnant, due 28th April. I have been so sick and can't wait for this feeling to pass! This is my first time on the forums so I am looking forward to chatting with you all.
Have a good day smile
Tash
Also new to the forum and pregnant with my first due 18th of April. All day nausea has finally settled to a point where i can function and don't need to live in ginger beer anymore!

I still don't think it's quite sunk in that there is a baby in there...i just feel like i've got a serious illness lol. Can't wait to be totally over the nausea and see bubs at the 12 week scan. I think it will feel more real once i see bubs again and hear the heartbeat. Then i can reconcile in my head that there is actually a little baby growing in there!
Hi guys! So had my scan last week so feeling a bit more relieved now and ready to join the facebook page smile Have requested to follow you White with 2 and a half. And will PM you then xx
tashwah wrote:
Hi everyone,I have just found this website and forum. I am going to be a FTM and I am 9 weeks pregnant, due 28th April. I have been so sick and can't wait for this feeling to pass! This is my first time on the forums so I am looking forward to chatting with you all.Have a good day smileTash

Hi Tash smile Congratz on your pregnancy!! If you're on facebook we have a secret due in april group I can add you to if you'd like? Just pm me your name & I can add you smile

Shelliegem wrote:
Also new to the forum and pregnant with my first due 18th of April. All day nausea has finally settled to a point where i can function and don't need to live in ginger beer anymore!I still don't think it's quite sunk in that there is a baby in there...i just feel like i've got a serious illness lol. Can't wait to be totally over the nausea and see bubs at the 12 week scan. I think it will feel more real once i see bubs again and hear the heartbeat. Then i can reconcile in my head that there is actually a little baby growing in there!

Hi & congratz shellie smile Not long until your 12 week scan then! How exciting!! If you're interested in joining the facebook group, feel free to PM me your name & I can add you smile

Lilsunflower wrote:
Hi guys! So had my scan last week so feeling a bit more relieved now and ready to join the facebook page smile Have requested to follow you White with 2 and a half. And will PM you then xx

Yay!! Will be great having you onboard! Following you now.
Hi there, I have only just found this forum and read about everyone being due in April.

I'm only 20 years old and found out at 7 weeks that I was expecting with my boyfriend. My due date is the 20th April 2013. Finding out that I was pregnant was a big shock as I was on birth control but it just feels so right and I can't wait to be a mummy.

I would just love to have some advice on bring pregnant with your first, as I am way out of my comfort zone and would love to hear experiences and advice from ladies much wiser and experienced than myself and my partner!

Aleesha smile
Aleesha_King wrote:
Hi there, I have only just found this forum and read about everyone being due in April.I'm only 20 years old and found out at 7 weeks that I was expecting with my boyfriend. My due date is the 20th April 2013. Finding out that I was pregnant was a big shock as I was on birth control but it just feels so right and I can't wait to be a mummy.I would just love to have some advice on bring pregnant with your first, as I am way out of my comfort zone and would love to hear experiences and advice from ladies much wiser and experienced than myself and my partner!Aleesha smile

Hi Aleesha smile

You're welcome to join the secret facebook group. There are other mums-to-be, first timers & some who already have kids, who would be more than happy to chat about anything you needed to talk about.
If you wanted to join, just PM me your name (click the envelope next to my picture on the left) & I can add you.
Hi ladies, I'm kaytee smile I'm due on the 15th of April smile
Hi ladies
I'm due April 20th can I join your Facebook page also ?
White_with_two1/2 I did try clicking on your name so I could message you about facebook page but I can't click on your name , maybe it's cause im using a iPad :0(
My bubba wrote:
Hi ladiesI'm due April 20th can I join your Facebook page also ?White_with_two1/2 I did try clicking on your name so I could message you about facebook page but I can't click on your name , maybe it's cause im using a iPad :0(

Yep smile You can join the facebook group.

Im following you now so you should be able to message me, just click on the little envelope next to my picture smile
I was 12 weeks on Friday and had our scan then too, was great to see our little baby on the screen wiggling around and kicking! Looks like a little person now!
Guess it doesn't pay to use a iPad on here I can't do anything , I will try get on a laptop later today and message you ,thanks
Sign in to follow this topic