Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Hi again everyone!! I will be 12 weeks this friday 5th oct & going for my scan in the morning. Feeling human again although now & than a bit of queaziness can come on all of a sudden. Still struggling at times with fatigue but what I'm really struggling with at the moment is being extrememly emotional....Is this normal?
mandyj_14 wrote:
I was 12 weeks on Friday and had our scan then too, was great to see our little baby on the screen wiggling around and kicking! Looks like a little person now!

Aww they are so cute!! Ours was very still at the 12 week scan. Only rolled over once & moved its arms & legs a little bit. Must have caught it in the middle of a nap lol. DD2s 12 week scan she was kicking her legs like a frog the entire time lol. I couldnt stop laughing!

My bubba wrote:
Guess it doesn't pay to use a iPad on here I can't do anything , I will try get on a laptop later today and message you ,thanks

Ive sent you a follow request, so if you accept, maybe that'll make it easier to PM.

Kellie13-264 wrote:
Hi again everyone!! I will be 12 weeks this friday 5th oct & going for my scan in the morning. Feeling human again although now & than a bit of queaziness can come on all of a sudden. Still struggling at times with fatigue but what I'm really struggling with at the moment is being extrememly emotional....Is this normal?

Completely normal. I cry at the silliest things. Usually 'happy' things lol. Good luck at your scan tomorrow grin
Hi ladies, I haven't been on this forum in about 6 years since I had my son Ryder, we are due again on April 25th 2013 smile super excited to meet you all! Last time I lived in NZ but now on the Gold Coast smile
white_with_two 1/2 - I would love to join the facebook page but am not sure on how to private message you haha. Still very new to this.

I am 10 weeks and 3 days and I haven't had fatigue for a few weeks then BAM, I am at work and can hardly keep my eyes open. I was in bed at 7.30pm last night and still soooooo tired!

Nikkidunlop: I'm on the coast too... where are you going to have your bub?

Hope everyone is going well, can't wait for this morning sickness to slow down! smile
Nikkidunlop wrote:
Hi ladies, I haven't been on this forum in about 6 years since I had my son Ryder, we are due again on April 25th 2013 smile super excited to meet you all! Last time I lived in NZ but now on the Gold Coast smile

Hi!! Congratulations!! We have a secret facebook group if you're interested in joining smile Just click the little envelope next to my picture & PM me you're name so I can add you!

tashwah wrote:
white_with_two 1/2 - I would love to join the facebook page but am not sure on how to private message you haha. Still very new to this.I am 10 weeks and 3 days and I haven't had fatigue for a few weeks then BAM, I am at work and can hardly keep my eyes open. I was in bed at 7.30pm last night and still soooooo tired!Nikkidunlop: I'm on the coast too... where are you going to have your bub?Hope everyone is going well, can't wait for this morning sickness to slow down! smile

It says Im following you, so this should work haha... just click the envelope next to my picture & pm me your name. If it doesnt work, you'll have to 'follow' me by clicking the person next to my picture. Arghh!! They've made it so complicated!! lol.

Im still the same with the tiredness. Somedays I feel so energetic, other days I feel like Ive had no sleep at all!
Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted in here yet, but I'm due on the 11th April with our first baby.

I have had a mc late last year.

Here's hoping everyone has a nice journey..

xx smile
I'm so glad I found this group! I am getting my head around the forum here very slowly...

I am due 17 April with baby 3 (4th for our blended family), currently have DD11, DD9 and DSD 7(EEEK).
It has been 10 years since I was last pg so it all seems so new to me, I was so naive with my daughters, I thought we were all invisible (I suppose we were given we are all still here smile ).

I was trying to keep everything quiet from our daughters until this weekend as we enter 2nd trimester but that all fell through when my pregnancy was announced in my grandmother’s funeral! (opps)

My older daughters are very excited, but have been sworn to secrecy until we tell their sister this weekend. we are still not sure how she will react as she is a daddy's little girl but has asked many times when we are going to have a baby... who knows.

Has anyone had any troubles with telling siblings?

I'm so glad I found this group! I am getting my head around the forum here very slowly.

White with 2 and 1/2 - I would like to join the FB group also if that is ok?

[center][url=http://www.bubhub.com.au][img]http://www.bubhub...]

Hi white with two and a half, I've been trying to send a request to follow you but every time I jump back on the forum it asks me to send the request again?? Soooo, could you please add Maria Maloney to the fb group. It's the profile pic of 2 brunette girls. Would appreciate it thank you!!! smile
can someone please add me to the group Rach Murray

Hi there white with two 1/2. I've requested to follow you so I can be added to the facebook group smile
Belle 81 wrote:
I'm so glad I found this group! I am getting my head around the forum here very slowly...I am due 17 April with baby 3 (4th for our blended family), currently have DD11, DD9 and DSD 7(EEEK).It has been 10 years since I was last pg so it all seems so new to me, I was so naive with my daughters, I thought we were all invisible (I suppose we were given we are all still here smile ).I was trying to keep everything quiet from our daughters until this weekend as we enter 2nd trimester but that all fell through when my pregnancy was announced in my grandmother’s funeral! (opps)My older daughters are very excited, but have been sworn to secrecy until we tell their sister this weekend. we are still not sure how she will react as she is a daddy's little girl but has asked many times when we are going to have a baby... who knows.Has anyone had any troubles with telling siblings?I'm so glad I found this group! I am getting my head around the forum here very slowly.White with 2 and 1/2 - I would like to join the FB group also if that is ok?

Hi Belle smile Congratz!!! Im following you now so you should be able to private message your name & I can add you to the group smile

Maria185 wrote:
Hi white with two and a half, I've been trying to send a request to follow you but every time I jump back on the forum it asks me to send the request again?? Soooo, could you please add Maria Maloney to the fb group. It's the profile pic of 2 brunette girls. Would appreciate it thank you!!! smile

I tried searching your name but I cant find you! Maybe your profiles set to private?? Im not giving up lol. Ive sent you a follow request & Im following you now so you should be able to message me.

mumto2lilcuties wrote:
can someone please add me to the group Rach Murray

Done.

_live_laughlove wrote:
Hi there white with two 1/2. I've requested to follow you so I can be added to the facebook group smile

Following you now so you should be able to PM me your name smile
Maria185 wrote:

Hi Maria smile Ive been trying to PM you but huggies PMing isnt working for me at the moment! grr. I'll keep trying though!
Sign in to follow this topic