Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Not quite sure how to send private messages? Lol. Im a bit new to this. I'll just tell you my name. It's Sarah Gray, my profile picture is of me on my wedding day. Thanks smile
_live_laughlove wrote:
Not quite sure how to send private messages? Lol. Im a bit new to this. I'll just tell you my name. It's Sarah Gray, my profile picture is of me on my wedding day. Thanks smile

Maria185 wrote:
Hi white with two and a half, I've been trying to send a request to follow you but every time I jump back on the forum it asks me to send the request again?? Soooo, could you please add Maria Maloney to the fb group. It's the profile pic of 2 brunette girls. Would appreciate it thank you!!! smile

Hey ladies!!! Huggies PM is being a turd & I cant find either of you on facebook lol. If you dont mind can you send a link to your facebook page (copy & paste from the address bar) We'd LOVE to have you in the group!!

Same goes to anyone else who's wanting to join!
No worries smile https://www.facebook.com/sarah.findlater
Hi all,
I just had my 12 week ultrasound this morning and bub is looking very healthy and I am exciting! I have my first obstetrician appt tomorrow so it is all happening!

Here is a link to my facebook to add me too please smile
www.facebook.com/NatashaMKennedy

Okay I just looked up my link and it isnt loading so it might be easier for me to find you?

I hope this works!
tashwah wrote:
Hi all,I just had my 12 week ultrasound this morning and bub is looking very healthy and I am exciting! I have my first obstetrician appt tomorrow so it is all happening!Here is a link to my facebook to add me too please smilewww.facebook.com/NatashaMKennedyOkay I just looked up my link and it isnt loading so it might be easier for me to find you?I hope this works!

Ooh!!! How exciting! I love all the appointments & hearing the heartbeat. Hopefully you'll be able to hear it at your next appointment & if you're really lucky, you'll hear it tomorrow smile

It worked for me smile I just sent the friend request.
HI there,

Thanks I am on! This is my third scan and have heard the heart beat everytime since I was 5 weeks smile

I am posting on facebook now smile
Hi everyone
im new to this, first baby, just had my 12 week scan, due date is 25 april. really excited! was wondering if i could join your FB page??
my name on FB is shireen sammour, im from auckland, NZ
thanks!! smile
Sherri-Sam wrote:
Hi everyoneim new to this, first baby, just had my 12 week scan, due date is 25 april. really excited! was wondering if i could join your FB page??my name on FB is shireen sammour, im from auckland, NZthanks!! smile

Hi! I just sent friend request so I can add you to the group smile I THINK I added the right person lol. Let me know if you dont get a friend request.
Hey,
sorry i guess theres more than one shireen sammour on FB, my profile pic is myself and my husband sitting on a wall, i got glasses and a hat on..
sorry i should have been more specific.. hope that helps! Thanks again smile
Sherri-Sam wrote:
Hey,sorry i guess theres more than one shireen sammour on FB, my profile pic is myself and my husband sitting on a wall, i got glasses and a hat on..sorry i should have been more specific.. hope that helps! Thanks again smile

Thanks for replying lol. .... unfriending random stranger now.....

Im sorry sad I still cant find you. Maybe you have your profile set to private or something?? You can post the link to your page here too if thats easy for you.
lol ok, ill try one last time.. coming up with my maiden name for some reason.. not sure why?? maybe thats the problem??
anyway heres the google search thing for me on Fb

http://www.facebook.com/shireen.goodchild
sorry for all this trouble!
Sherri-Sam wrote:
lol ok, ill try one last time.. coming up with my maiden name for some reason.. not sure why?? maybe thats the problem??anyway heres the google search thing for me on Fbhttp://www.facebook.com/shireen.goodchildsorry for all this trouble!

No, no trouble at all! I feel like im the pain asking you all the time hahhaa

Request sent smile
Sign in to follow this topic