Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Hi

Could I please get added to Facebook group also white_with_two 1/2.

I have added to follow you on here

Thanxx smile
Kristy77-664 wrote:
HiCould I please get added to Facebook group also white_with_two 1/2.I have added to follow you on hereThanxx smile

Following you now smile But PMing hasnt been working for me lately. sad If you're happy to, you can post a link up here to your facebook page, I'll watch out for it, then as soon as Ive clicked the link I'll let you know & u can delete it?
Belle 81 wrote:
I'm so glad I found this group! I am getting my head around the forum here very slowly...I am due 17 April with baby 3 (4th for our blended family), currently have DD11, DD9 and DSD 7(EEEK).It has been 10 years since I was last pg so it all seems so new to me, I was so naive with my daughters, I thought we were all invisible (I suppose we were given we are all still here smile ).I was trying to keep everything quiet from our daughters until this weekend as we enter 2nd trimester but that all fell through when my pregnancy was announced in my grandmother’s funeral! (opps)My older daughters are very excited, but have been sworn to secrecy until we tell their sister this weekend. we are still not sure how she will react as she is a daddy's little girl but has asked many times when we are going to have a baby... who knows.Has anyone had any troubles with telling siblings?I'm so glad I found this group! I am getting my head around the forum here very slowly.White with 2 and 1/2 - I would like to join the FB group also if that is ok?

Hi Belle! Huggies messaging hasnt isnt working again, so I havent been able to send u any message. If you're still keen to join the facebook group, you can try messaging me, or if you're happy to, you can post a link to your facebook page so I can add you smile Hope everythings going smoothly!!
Hey white with 2 just sent you a friend request so I can PM you my facebook page so I can join the group smile

Pal24 wrote:
Hey white with 2 just sent you a friend request so I can PM you my facebook page so I can join the group smile

following u now smile
Hmm still saying that I need to follow you before I can PM...anyway my link is let me know if that works???

Pal24 wrote:
Hmm still saying that I need to follow you before I can PM...anyway my link is https let me know if that works???

Friend request sent smile
Cool friend request accepted.

I am joining the April 2013 club! - Our bub is due the 10th of April smile

Andie_5 wrote:
I am joining the April 2013 club! - Our bub is due the 10th of April smile

Hi smile Congratulations!!!

You're welcome to join the facebook group if you'd like smile Just pm me your name & I can add you.
Hello, can I be added to the group too please: www.facebook.com/samanthafolino
Thank you smile
Yes please! here's my facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/aandrea.thomass

That way I can ask you guys how you are feeling and if we are all in the same page lol smile

Sign in to follow this topic