Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Who's Due? Rss

I WAS due yesterday laugh
So jealous of all u due before the year is done lol! tongue
I have 15wks to go (csection at about 38wks) and I feel so much heavier than what I am already... Summer is gonna be horrible this year sad

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
laugh Lyra you must have a cozy "oven". Any niggles?

Had so many niggles and so many "this is it's" lol Driving me crazy!!!!! Yeah he seems to be nice and cozy smile
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
V_1990 wrote:
So jealous of all u due before the year is done lol! tongue
I have 15wks to go (csection at about 38wks) and I feel so much heavier than what I am already... Summer is gonna be horrible this year sad

V, I can remember liking the fact that both my boys would be born the same year they were concieved. I had this mental issue of having to wait until "next year" when I was pregnant with my little girl because it always seemed so far away. grin

It does seem sooo much further away, doesn't it lol? Weird cos I know it'll go fast (sheesh I'm Already 23wks!) cos Xmas is only 8wks away and then from that point I only have 7 to be ready for little man's arrival lol! But when your sore, exhausted n feel huge already u just wish it'd go that little bit faster!! tongue

Me:D

Due Dec 28th!!

Very excited for you Lyra, hope it happens soon!

Im not due till first week of Jan 2013 but people at work have placed betts on it and the favourite so far is new years eve 2012 grin so maybe this year, but I am hoping at this stage for mid Jan.

Ooh me! I'm due Dec 1st

...it's me..Blee wink

Hey guys

Don't forget to check out our great

Week by week Pregnancy guide

Lots of great tips and advice there!

Enjoy!
smile Huggies Mods
I'm due 23 November but bubby may be delivered earlier via c-section due to his size.

*** Waiting to meet our lil man- due 23/11/12 ***

21st of December.

lyra_p wrote:
I WAS due yesterday laugh

Hope your little man comes soon! smile
hi ladies,

i'm due november 16th for my second baby. Desperately hoping for a VBAC. I have a four year old little girl and this one's a girl too so our house is extremely pink! I finish work at the end of this weekend so I'll be happy for her to arrive any day after that!!

getting very over it but i'm trying to remind myself that while she's in there i know she's safe and happy....and there's no crying and night feeds!!! smile
Im due 30th of Dec smile So might be having a baby in 2012 or 2013 hehe but i am hoping for 2012!!! x

Sign in to follow this topic