Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

Hi All I'm new here and expecting Bub #3 on the 5th of September, this Bub is a weeeeeee bit of a surprise after we were told we couldn't fall and with my youngest being 4yrs old now (we have 2 boys 6 and 4), it seemed to us they were right but New years eve after being REALLY sick for a week or so we got a BFP!!! Had our Dating scan at 8 weeks and that Made it feel real!!! Look forward to getting to know everyone grin

Cherie Xx

Love My growing Family Xx

Blairec wrote:
Hi Everyone!
First time pregnancy & I'm 8 weeks & 3 days and feel shocking sad
Feel so guilty for being exhausted! Took a sick day from work because I was beyond exhausted! I don't know how I'm going to endure working full time through this pregnancy? Waking every hour due to nausea or needing to pee, then napping all day. My mum keeps telling me the worse I feel, the better the baby is doing! It's a nice thought & does take away a bit of the miscarriage stress. Had my first scan last week & baby looks good & strong.
The complete opposite of how I look. Maybe washing my hair would help? Thank god my husband is so understanding!

I am feeling the same way! I truly feel for you I am finding it hard enough being Mum too my 2 Boys with it let alone trying to go out to work! I really hope things start to pick up for you asap Xx

Mossy79 wrote:
Hi All I'm new here and expecting Bub #3 on the 5th of September, this Bub is a weeeeeee bit of a surprise after we were told we couldn't fall and with my youngest being 4yrs old now (we have 2 boys 6 and 4), it seemed to us they were right but New years eve after being REALLY sick for a week or so we got a BFP!!! Had our Dating scan at 8 weeks and that Made it feel real!!! Look forward to getting to know everyone grin

Cherie Xx

Hi Cherie
Im also due on 5th September, but this is my 1st.
hello and welcome smile

Hello and welcome ladies smile Most of the other woman hang in the Due September page on Facebook. I still come on this on as i enjoy it.
Alot of us are also expecting our 3rd bubs too including myself.
I have my dating scan today and very excited.

Aw honey hang in there, after the first trimester as you will know since you have kiddies already!! You will feel lots better. Just chat with hubby tell him how you are feeling. Men are simple creatures and need reminding sometimes!! smile[/quote]

oh yes, that is soo true

DD 03, DS 06, DS 09, EDD 30/09/13

Cheekie_Chopz wrote:
Hello and welcome ladies smile Most of the other woman hang in the Due September page on Facebook. I still come on this on as i enjoy it.
Alot of us are also expecting our 3rd bubs too including myself.
I have my dating scan today and very excited.

I would love to join the FB group please how do I find it?

jacy81 wrote:
Hi Cherie
Im also due on 5th September, but this is my 1st.
hello and welcome smile

Thank you and Congrats to you and all the September Ladies
smile

hi and welcome to all the newbies. Most of us use facebook as it is easier to reply to messages. It is completely private and can only be seen by people who have been added to the group. If you want to be apart of it then u can ad me (Dh and i share the account)
Ross-Amanda Ferguson
but i find it easier to use the e-mail
ross_or_amanda@hotmail.com
when u ad me, please leave a note asking to join the group as We only ever ad people we know and i dont want Dh deleting ur friend request. he doesnt read any messages, and as i say it is a secret group just incase people havent told family and friends.

Good luck with all ur pregnancies and i hope u guys arent feeling too ill (alot of ladies in this group hav ms real bad)

Manda-n-Ross wrote:
hi and welcome to all the newbies. Most of us use facebook as it is easier to reply to messages. It is completely private and can only be seen by people who have been added to the group. If you want to be apart of it then u can ad me (Dh and i share the account)
Ross-Amanda Ferguson
but i find it easier to use the e-mail
ross_or_amanda@hotmail.com
when u ad me, please leave a note asking to join the group as We only ever ad people we know and i dont want Dh deleting ur friend request. he doesnt read any messages, and as i say it is a secret group just incase people havent told family and friends.

Good luck with all ur pregnancies and i hope u guys arent feeling too ill (alot of ladies in this group hav ms real bad)

Sent a PM to you on FB as I couldn't leave a message with the Friend request smile

Hi all and welcome to all the newbies.
I haven't posted on here for ages as it certainly is busy on the Facebook page and I don't get a lot of spare time between looking after my little boy and working 4 days.
I have been feeling pretty average most days and very drained. I am very envious of all the ladies that have had a dating scan and got to see there gorgeous bubs already. I have to wait until 1st March for my first scan and I will be 13 weeks. It feels like it is forever away!!!

Hi how is everyone feeling, I am due 12 September with #3 and I am feeling sooooo tired!! I forgot how draining early pregnancy is. I am also having all day nausea, its so horrible. And I hardly feel like eating dinner. I am looking forward to feeling better I hope in the next trimester. Is anyone else due on the 12th ? smile That EDD was according to my early scan. I am having my 12 week scan 4th march so wil see what it says then. smile

Hi everyone, I've just sent a message to be added to the facebook page. I'm due on 1st September 2013 and this is my first.
Sign in to follow this topic