Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

My name is Erin and I am a student midwife. I am looking for willing women (In Melbourne) to take part in a continuity of care program (CCE). Through the CCE program I can provide you with support during your antenatal period, labour and postnatal period. Being involved in the CCE program provides an opportunity for you to share your pregnancy journey with and be supported by, a bachelor of midwifery student (me).
The aim is to build a professional friendship by interacting with you; simply talking to you about being pregnant and hearing about the decisions you have to make during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal time.
As a student I am supported and mentored by a registered midwife. If this sounds like something you would like to take advantage of (or you've been through it all before and you would just like to help a future midwife out) then please contact me, Thanks for reading - Erin
Hello everyone just dropping in to say hello to all the mummy's to be, expecting in September. Im due 12th Sept, and live in Mackay, Qld smile Hope everyone is feeling well!

Hi I am actually due October 15 but because im lucky im too be carrying 2 bundle of joys ill have them at 36 weeks smile

been booked in for both induction and c-section. so just 2 weeks and ill be holding my precious girls smile
Hi everyone, hows all the September mummies and mummies to be.. my official due date is 12th sept.. he is my third baby and I am hoping to go much earlier!! I am 80%effaced and 4cm dilated, had crampy feelings on and off but not proper painful contractions.. waiting for something to happen and a bit over it all! grin

Hi! Just wondering if the fb group was still going? And if it's too late for a newcomer? tongue I had my daughter on the 2nd of September, my email is briarmatthews@outlook.com smile
Sign in to follow this topic