Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due October 2013!! Lock Rss

I thought I would start this thread for all us Mummies who are due in October!

Hopefully we will fill this thread with lots of expecting Mummy's soon!

Jaz grin

P.s. When you know your due date feel free to add it to the list below!

OCTOBER

1--
2-- *Mum2Olivia&Nat+1*
3--
4--
5--
6--
7--
8--
9--
10--
11--
12--
13--
14--
15--
16--
17--
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26--
27--
28--
29--
30--
31--

Yay hopefully there wa
ill be more of us soon smile

OCTOBER

1-- CrazyMoo85
2-- *Mum2Olivia&Nat+1*
3--
4--
5--
6--
7--
8--
9--
10--
11--
12--
13--
14--
15--
16--
17--
18--
19--
20--
21--
22--
23--
24--
25--
26--
27--
28--
29--
30--
31--

Congratulations on your BFP'd ladies! grin
I think I am in for October! I POAS this morning and got 2 lines - the baby line was faint but it was there!!!
This will be baby number 4 for us. We have a son who is 5, a daughter who has just turned 3 and a daughter who we lost at 21 weeks.

Yay! Welcome girls! Wow CrazyMoo we are so close in dates lol

Congratulations Mrs H!!
Please let us know of any more news!! grin

Will definitely keep you posted! I have not even told hubby yet. He works away in the mines and is due home on Fridayso might wait till then. Just want to see the look on his face ????he will be beside himself with excitement. I think I will be due on the 3/10
I am ridiculous excited!

Welcome Mrs h I did a hpt this morning too and got 2 lines almost straight away.
This is my 1st after a MC in may so we are excited and nervous at the same time.
We are all very close in dates, I'll be having a scan in a couple of weeks just to make sure everything is ok this time round smile

Lol wouldn't it be funny if we all had our Bubs on the same day!!! Haha!

Are you girls feeling any pregnancy symptoms as yet? I'm peeing a little more frequently (I pee every 2 seconds when not pregnant so there's only a small nocitable difference! Lol) and am starving all the time!! The tiredness factor hasn't kicked in as yet thank goodness, for sure it will hit when school starts again and my alarm goes off at 6:30am instead of the luxurious 8-9am sleep-ins the school holidays provide! And since I work till 10pm and midnight 4 days a week 6:30am was already a killer lol I hate to think of the struggle it will be being pregnant tired! Lol!

How about you girls?

Xo

Not many symptoms yet, peeing a bit more and I swear my boobs have grown. I feel tired but that's probably from starting work at 5 can have a nap between though. I milk cows so I'm home by 9 and back to work at 2. Thank god its only until the end of May.

CrazyMoo- How late in the pregnancy are you able to work?

I rang my department manager today and told her I'm pregnant and she was super happy, and said I can only work until 32 or 34 weeks. She said she was pretty sure it's 32 weeks but had to double check. Kids sucks financially cos I was hoping to work till 36 weeks but since I work in a big deli I probably won't be able to do the work after 32 weeks anyway!

Hey Ladies,
All is well here this morning. I get a little ocd when it comes to poas!! I did one this morning and it was much darker than when I tested a couple of days ago so safe to say this baby is chugging along !
The only symptom I have thus far is horrendous headaches. I have had them with every pregnancy I have had. Can't wait for school to go back next week so I can sleep through some of them. I am dying to tell my husband too. I might have to skype him tonight so I can see his reaction......Friday just seems so far away!
I am lucky enough not to work but hubby is away 3 weeks at a time and home for one so I usually pretty busy with my other kids. Also not to sure about having a baby in Australia! All of our other children were born in New Zealand so we had the same midwife, ob, hospital and plunket nurse for my other 3!!!
Better make an appointment to see my GP here next week when DH is home.
Hope you are both having a lovely day x

I can work right till the end if I want, I know a few people that have milked the day before lol I'll just see how I go because I'm meant to rear the calf's in Aug/Sep but think I'm going to be to big by then.
And the season ends at the end of may and our contracts renew so may have to finish then

Sign in to follow this topic