Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due November 2013 Lock Rss

Hi, I am Cheryl and I am pregnant with baby #9 my other children are ranging from 15 months to nearly 14. I have 5 boys and 3 girls already.
This one is very unplanned as we weren't going back for any more after #8 but oh well obviously this one is meant to be.
I am due on the 10th of November but will probably be a bit earlier as I haven't gotten past 39 weeks ever with any of mine.
I did try and start reading previous posts but there are so many I stopped.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all throughout our pregnancies grin

Hi all,

The facebook group is private so if you would like to be added please add your email address and we can add you or add https://www.facebook.com/adele.friedlich and Adele will add you to the group. So good to see so many new november mummies smile

Hi Adele, please can i join the facebook group...
Many Thanks
Hey all smile
I am due Nov 30th with number 2. My first is currently 14 months so will be pretty full on. Would love to join fb group. [email protected]
hi my email is
[email protected]
Would love to be added thanks
Hi Ladies

Im pregnant with number two, due 8th Nov!! My baby is 7 months old!!

Would love to join the facebook group [email protected]
Hi

I'm pregnant with baby #2 due 18th November. I have already felt little butterflies a couple of times at 13 weeks, just wondering if anyone else has felt anything yet?

xx
Yep ive been feeling bub a few times. I keep telling myself its too early and it must be something else but im getting more and more sure its bub smile

Hi There,

Ive just added Adele as a FB friend. I received an invite this morning frim Ryan Trista but it wouldnt work!!

Cheers
Hi There,

Ive just added Adele as a FB friend. I received an invite this morning frim Ryan Trista but it wouldnt work!!

Cheers
I'm 16 weeks and haven't really felt bub move. I find it a bit weird because it's my third bud.

I'm wanting to join the facebook group also.
I was sitting still when I felt it move and it was very faint, I wouldn't have been able to fell it if I was moving around. I never thought I would be able to fell it move so early, my next milestone will be finding out what sex the baby is smile now at 14 weeks hopefully I only have to wait 4 more weeks (fingers crossed)
Sign in to follow this topic