Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due November 2013 Lock Rss

I found out a week ago that I am pregnant! Due around the 2nd of November. It feels so unreal still!
My first Baby and I am scared/nervous and in Denial! Tired, sore nipples, heartburn and Nausea. Being impatient isnt helping with it either! I want to see her already!!
Congrats MrsF and Snokums, we are all having our first babies alongside these beautiful experienced mummies - how exciting! Do you mind if i ask how old you both are? I am 31.

I have already gone through the interview and assessment and have been accepted to be under the care of the midwives at the Birth Centre in our city and I couldnt be happier. My DP is amazing and super supportive i am so lucky.

Please all keep in touch here, i would love to see how you are all travelling! Much love and congrats to the new mummies and the second, third, fourth, and fifth time around mummies! xx
Hi Melly!

It is exciting! A little Nerve wrecking for me but im sure it will settle down. I am 25.
Thats great that you have been accepted already! Are you due in November too?

xx
Snokums wrote:
Hi Melly! It is exciting! A little Nerve wrecking for me but im sure it will settle down. I am 25. Thats great that you have been accepted already! Are you due in November too? xx

Yes it is exciting, from what i heard you have to get in SUPER early because they only take on such a limited amount of ladies. Its like a job interview - over the phone assessment then they take your case to a board meeting, they talk about you and decide whether to take you or not!! It made me giggle.

Yes going off my LMP I will be due approx 4th November. Are you going to have a dating scan done? I
have my GP appt on Monday and my midwife advised to have one.
Wow! I haven't even called a midwife yet! Tho still deciding if i want to have the baby in a hospital or a birthing center. Spoken to a few friends that have suggested hospital and some that have suggested a birthing center.. but i guess i have a while to go! I don't think there is a rush just yet! ( at least i hope!)

I have been to the DR, had my first round of bloods done and he sent me for a dating scan. I am 5 weeks tomorrow but they couldn't find anything. Which has been a little scary! He said that the sac usually shows up between 5 and 6 weeks but i was still under 5 weeks, Also i completely forgot about the full bladder thing and went to the bathroom before the scan so i'm not sure if that would make a difference? The pregnancy was a unplanned so I have been in denial for a little while and seeing nothing on the scan hasn't helped much! All I can do is trust the 3 positive tests that I had and wait until I can go back next week and see him. I'm still having symptoms tho and today the smell of egg made me feel incredibly ill! so the signs are there, It just still feels a little unreal.
Snokums wrote:
Wow! I haven't even called a midwife yet! Tho still deciding if i want to have the baby in a hospital or a birthing center. Spoken to a few friends that have suggested hospital and some that have suggested a birthing center.. but i guess i have a while to go! I don't think there is a rush just yet! ( at least i hope!) I have been to the DR, had my first round of bloods done and he sent me for a dating scan. I am 5 weeks tomorrow but they couldn't find anything. Which has been a little scary! He said that the sac usually shows up between 5 and 6 weeks but i was still under 5 weeks, Also i completely forgot about the full bladder thing and went to the bathroom before the scan so i'm not sure if that would make a difference? The pregnancy was a unplanned so I have been in denial for a little while and seeing nothing on the scan hasn't helped much! All I can do is trust the 3 positive tests that I had and wait until I can go back next week and see him. I'm still having symptoms tho and today the smell of egg made me feel incredibly ill! so the signs are there, It just still feels a little unreal.

Gee i can imagine not seeing anything would be a bit scary, I think i may learn from your experience and make sure im past the 6 week mark before i take my full bladder to that scan! I have had They are only on the right side, i wonder why and if that is normal?
Sorry, Im not sure what you mean, What's on the right side?
Snokums wrote:
Sorry, Im not sure what you mean, What's on the right side?

Oh god im dumb i must have bloody deleted the words somehow! i have tight twingey cramps on the right side. Guess it could still be implantation.
Oh yeah, I have cramps at the moment! I keep googling to see what is normal and what isnt. I have had on both left and right side but mostly period like cramping but milder that what I would get on a period. I asked the DR about them and he said that it's just growing pains.. as long as they arent painful and ur not bleeding there shouldnt be anything to worry about. They can last a few weeks or the whole pregnancy! it's just depends on the person really..

It's a little worrying isnt it! When people talk about pregnancy they dont mention the cramps or the little pains in the stomach from digestion slowing down.

What symptoms have you had so far?
Snokums wrote:
Oh yeah, I have cramps at the moment! I keep googling to see what is normal and what isnt. I have had on both left and right side but mostly period like cramping but milder that what I would get on a period. I asked the DR about them and he said that it's just growing pains.. as long as they arent painful and ur not bleeding there shouldnt be anything to worry about. They can last a few weeks or the whole pregnancy! it's just depends on the person really.. It's a little worrying isnt it! When people talk about pregnancy they dont mention the cramps or the little pains in the stomach from digestion slowing down. What symptoms have you had so far?

Symptoms....I've been struggling with sleep thats for sure! I am really tired, but wake in the middle of the night and cant go back to sleep its weird. Ive had a few days of really bad headaches which is hard for me because NEVER in my life have i had headaches!
I have had 2 days of morning sickness but that could have been attributed to other stresses that popped up in life this week. One horror night of indigestion after eating too much! But really, nothing major to bother me that much. No sore boobs thank goodness. How about you?

Overwhelming tiredness is killing me at the moment! And that heavy, crampy feeling in my pelvis. Today I had lower back ache too. My emotions are all over the place and I'm driving my fiancé up the wall. He surprised me at work today with a bunch of roses. Cheered me straight away!

I've got a GP appointment in the morning. Even though its my fifth pregnancy I still feel new at this each time!

Where is everyone from? I'm from Brisbane.

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lmtf.lilypie.com...]

Melly, I have had Nausea on and off but havent thrown up. yet. I have sore boobs, heartburn i'm more tired than normal and have also been waking up at night! but i manage to get back to sleep straight away. I never dream and im starting to have dreams now. The sympotms come and go.. yesterday I didnt feel much at all and today im feeling them more. Sore boobs was what gave it away from the beginning.

Hi ChristineRose!
I hate the cramps!! But when I dont have anything then i want something so that i know that something is still happening! Congratulations by the way! Wow, baby number 5! very brave! grin

I am from Auckland, New Zealand.
Sign in to follow this topic