Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due November 2013 Lock Rss

ChristineRose wrote:
Overwhelming tiredness is killing me at the moment! And that heavy, crampy feeling in my pelvis. Today I had lower back ache too. My emotions are all over the place and I'm driving my fiancé up the wall. He surprised me at work today with a bunch of roses. Cheered me straight away!I've got a GP appointment in the morning. Even though its my fifth pregnancy I still feel new at this each time!Where is everyone from? I'm from Brisbane.

Actually yes, emotions may have been a little haywire too haha but not too bad. YET! Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, are you planning on finding out the sex down the track? We definetly are.

I am up in townsville smile Hope you were safe from those horrible winds and floods honey
Yep I am brave! I just love babies!!!

We're going to a wedding in Townsville in July smile. I've never been there!

I've had really strange dreams and each morning when I wake I feel as though I hadn't slept. So frustrating!

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lmtf.lilypie.com...]

ChristineRose wrote:
Yep I am brave! I just love babies!!!We're going to a wedding in Townsville in July smile. I've never been there!I've had really strange dreams and each morning when I wake I feel as though I hadn't slept. So frustrating!

you will love Townsville, it is beautiful. And July is the best time to come, this time of year it is just stiflingly hot and unbearable. Thank god I am due in early November i couldnt have handled being heavily peggo in the summer months it would have been awful.
also if anyone wants to add me on facebook its under melwells and the profile pic is of two chicks one blonde and one brunette smile Not that many people know about the pg but we can chat on there is you like
I couldn't find you! I'm Christine Denny on FB and profile pic is me and my hubby to be

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lmtf.lilypie.com...]

Hey Christine!
I wrote you s message on Facebook, so maybe have a look. My address thing on there is mel.wells.35
Hey Girls, how are we all feeling today. I found a midwife yesterday and have my first appointment on the 14 March. Can not believe the nausea this time around and the fact that I can not handle cooking at the moment, still it is very exciting. Enjoy your day ladies
I could find you on facebook either, Melly! WIll have a look again later when I have more time.
Hope your Dr Appointment went well today, ChristineRose!

Seems like I best get onto finding a midwife! wasnt sure how early you have ti do these things.
Angeleyesgreen, Hopefully the nause settles for you a little! Iv been having it mildly so i hope it stays that way! It got a little worse when i was cooking egg yesterday, I just couldnt handle the smell!

So people say that you should wait until week 12 before you start telling people and buying things, Have you guys told anyone? or have u kept it to urself until week 12?I found it hard!I have told a few of my friends especially friends that are pregnant at the moment too. Since the father isnt going to be in the picture, I need some support from people that are actually excited and want to be in the baby's life.
Im 21 Melly smile

I went for my Dr appointment yesterday.. He wants to me to go back next week as I have high blood pressure.. Just what I needed.

He is going to send me for a scan next week once I see him again so hopefully there will be a heart beat.

I found my midwife yesterday as well smile First few ladies I tried are on Holiday but finally found someone I like.

Snokums. As soon as we found out on thursday I went and brought a little outfit smile wierd I know haha.

I have told my parents and hubby's parents and a few of our close friends.

We are going to announce it next week as my mum cant hold it in much longer and will blab tongue (guess shes allowed its her first grand child haha) so I'd rather tell everyone then her.

Symptoms have pretty much backed off for me this morning

No nausea, cramps arent so bad. Im just sooo tired and I slept 8 hours last night.. So looking forward to finishing work and heading home for a nap.

Yesterday on the other hand, I had nausea, heart burn, really sore back, headache.... the works so im kinda glad it isnt as bad
I have found that my symptoms come and go.. one day im fine and the next they are back. Im glad im not the only one with cramps! they are scary.. and apparently normal.

I was just thinking of going to have a look at some baby clothes.. lol
:
Symptoms have pretty much backed off for me this morning

No nausea, cramps arent so bad. Im just sooo tired and I slept 8 hours last night.. So looking forward to finishing work and heading home for a nap.

Yesterday on the other hand, I had nausea, heart burn, really sore back, headache.... the works so im kinda glad it isnt as bad

If you dont mind me asking, Where about in NZ are you?
Sign in to follow this topic